Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hm, tastes are different I guess. I doesn't really matter, one bad episode in 30 episodes is a great rate.
If you only thought there was one bad episode in 30 then yes, tastes are different.

Even though this will be one of the last posts on the thread, I thought several people would like to see the new PLL promo.

Old 05-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Mad Men: Season 4, Episode 9

Another really good episode, liked (almost) everything, like Joan and Roger, like Peggy and her standing between the advertising world and reality („Our job is to make men like Fillmore Auto, not Fillmore Auto like negros.“), I wonder what she will do about that, two episodes ago Joan told her what she thinks of her ("humourless bitch"), today this Abe guy (friend of Joyce) told her that she has no idea what's going on with the race issues (cos one of her clients is Fillmore Auto Parts and this company has a boycott of african-american people going on), since I liked Peggy a lot her future could be different. And Don with Sally running away from home (or let's say from a wicked witch called Betty) was also very interesting, poor Sally, Don is not a good father of course, we know that, she has to go home, though she's not happy there, Kiernan Shipka (finally I'm able to remember her name correctly) did a great acting job, I think season 4 can't go wrong anymore, it's really great, I'm really enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
If you only thought there was one bad episode in 30 then yes, tastes are different.
I'm not counting how not so good some episodes are, but there definitely was no other bad episode besides Halloween so far - and S02E05 was also a bit disappointing. I can assure you I've got a totally different taste then almost everybody.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread