Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I assumed none of them were good since you said at least you have your Amy and Ephram. Perhaps I misunderstood?
I did mention that on the Dawson's Creek thread thanking Berlanti for Ephram/Amy since he played a part in screwing up the main pairings of Dawson's Creek. But as far as current shows, I don't think I was referring to any of them. The Flash, The 100, Supergirl, have all been on a break so no all news in weeks.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I heard they want to rip the board down, that's how upset some are over the series finale of Switched at Birth. Sorry you weren't satisfied, Shu. I can't stand dedicating time to a show for years only for the series finale to disappoint.

Which ones?
Imagine this four years of Amy and ephyrae only for ephemeral to end up with Stephanie
Old 04-12-2017, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

So remember the Disney show I was watching? Well the cast now has world tour with the songs from the first season and some of the second. I particularly like this song. It looks like they have lots of fun. The funny part is that this song is supposed to be of the music band of the show which consists of two guys. However one of the guys won't be on the tour due to personal reasons so he is substituted by the guy that plays the protagonist. And then they added the female protagonist. I like the end result and it looks like they definitely enjoy it:

It's interesting how they jump and play guitar in the same place .
Old 04-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ That's really cool! They definitely do look like they enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Imagine this four years of Amy and ephyrae only for ephemeral to end up with Stephanie
Wow, that's so awful.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Prison Break 5.2 Kaniel Outis

Good stuff once again.

Incredible ending but all is not what it seems.

As for the video of Michael killing that guy... not buying it. Look what the government did to Lincoln.

Whip mentioned that this is not the first prison they are breaking out of. That is a key statement. I wonder if Whip was involved in the same business organization Michael was during the first few years after his death.

Sara finding out Michael is truly alive was so intense. Watching her emotions all over the place was just heartbreaking. You can FEEL all of the questions she has running inside her head, the questions and the love, confusion, maybe even dislike she has for Michael right now because she doesn't know what is going on.

I am more convinced than EVER that Jacob is up to something. I wanted to smack him when he was giving that ridiculous speech to Sara. For him to insinuate that Michael was playing her only the entire time is sickening, but it's way more than that... when he was talking about keeping someone close in your life until you have to use that to manipulate them... huge evidence that he's not who he says he is. He's manipulating Sara is what he's doing. The question is why? Did he marry her to stalk her in case Michael tries to contact? I don't know what it is but the guy's as good as dirty.

Interesting to see Sara going to Kellerman. I would think he'd be more open to the possibility of Michael not being a baddie since there's way more to the story. His obsession with Sara's water was also weird.

Michael mentioning ordering pizza, then sending his son an origami flower from a pizza man... awe. He's been looking out for his family all this time, I believe.

Lincoln, C-Note and Sheba stuff... everyone is calling it filler but I will call it educational. Man that was intense. I was on the edge of my seat getting a TV version/glimpse of ISIS and how those evil beings operate. My heart was pounding so many times while watching them escape (but barely) those terrorists. I loved seeing Lincoln rescue those children. I love Sheba. She's so awesome. Still convinced Lincoln and Sheba will end up together and I'm on board.

Poor Sid... I can't believe those Middle Eastern countries imprison human beings for their sexuality. It's so freaken gross and repulsive. Don't even get me started on where that comes from and just how disgusting it truly is. Evil. Wenworth Miller is a gay man so it doesn't surprise me this topic is being explored and no doubt, will be extremely well done. Ja and his delicate situation was tough to see too. Michael faking illness, getting beat up, only to bring Ja fully into the game was really interesting.

Amazing how a gum wrapper was the key, lol.

Excellent episode. The show is playing out like a movie... I feel like it's intermission and time to see more!
Old 04-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^^^ That's really cool! They definitely do look like they enjoyed it.
Yeah . I bet the audience enjoyed it too because they saw the singers having fun.

Quote:
Wow, that's so awful.
It sucks. No idea why they decided to do this.

Michelle sounds like the second episode of Prison Break is doing also really good. Looks like a solid start so far.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah . I bet the audience enjoyed it too because they saw the singers having fun.

It sucks. No idea why they decided to do this.

Michelle sounds like the second episode of Prison Break is doing also really good. Looks like a solid start so far.
You can tell they had the audience 100% in mind by going there. That's special.

Dawson's Creek is the one and only show that burned me so much I vowed to never let it happen again. Of course, I can't control that ultimately because you take a risk when you watch any show. However, so far, I've been lucky and haven't been pissed over an ending ever since. I feel sorry for anyone who has endured feeling disappointed after watching years of a show. It sucks.

Yes, the second episode was really good too. Seriously, I didn't expect the show to move me this much once again. It has! It really has. I'm already disappointed that there's only 7 episodes left, that's how much I'm enjoying it so far.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You can tell they had the audience 100% in mind by going there. That's special.
True . Of course naturally they have fun. Not a lot of people have the possibility to be on a world tour.
Quote:
Dawson's Creek is the one and only show that burned me so much I vowed to never let it happen again. Of course, I can't control that ultimately because you take a risk when you watch any show. However, so far, I've been lucky and haven't been pissed over an ending ever since. I feel sorry for anyone who has endured feeling disappointed after watching years of a show. It sucks.
Agree . You have no control over how a show would end. It does suck when you spend years watching a show to be utterly disappointed in the end.

Quote:
Yes, the second episode was really good too. Seriously, I didn't expect the show to move me this much once again. It has! It really has. I'm already disappointed that there's only 7 episodes left, that's how much I'm enjoying it so far.
That's good. I am glad that you enjoy the show. Would you say that it's more like the first two seasons as far as quality goes and not so much like Season 4 for example.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I did mention that on the Dawson's Creek thread thanking Berlanti for Ephram/Amy since he played a part in screwing up the main pairings of Dawson's Creek. But as far as current shows, I don't think I was referring to any of them. The Flash, The 100, Supergirl, have all been on a break so no all news in weeks.
Oh good! Then I didn't miss anything!
Old 04-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

For the Potterheads.

Jude Law cast as Dumbledore in Fantastic Beasts sequel
Old 04-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
True . Of course naturally they have fun. Not a lot of people have the possibility to be on a world tour.

Agree . You have no control over how a show would end. It does suck when you spend years watching a show to be utterly disappointed in the end.

That's good. I am glad that you enjoy the show. Would you say that it's more like the first two seasons as far as quality goes and not so much like Season 4 for example.
That's exactly what I would say. The quality is absolutely back to seasons 1/2 and not remotely like season 4. It's amazing how they basically went back in time and are hitting and sticking again.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Oh good! Then I didn't miss anything!
Exactly. You didn't miss a thing. You actually picked a perfect time to go on vacation, show-wise, since so many are taking mini-breaks right now.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Potterhead here.

I love this casting choice. I can't wait!
Old 04-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Prepare to be happy Michelle!

I'll put this in spoilers just in case.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Prepare to be happy Michelle!

I'll put this in spoilers just in case.

So happy about this!

Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread