Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2022, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)

Not sure

Change of plans for me, too.

I mentioned my sister and two nieces are watching. They are on 2.2. I started watching with them so feel like finishing with them. They are binging a bunch today so hopefully by tomorrow we'll be on S3 and then hit S4 in the coming days. It is fun watching and getting my sister's reactions and nieces remembering stuff and talking about it too, we are all analyzing together.

So I'll stick with family then.
Old 05-28-2022, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

whattttt you arent even gonna watch??? I NEED SOMEONE TO COMPLAIN WITH.

Dont get your hopes up for season 4, they destroyed jancy...
Old 05-28-2022, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)

Change of plans for me, too.

I mentioned my sister and two nieces are watching. They are on 2.2. I started watching with them so feel like finishing with them. They are binging a bunch today so hopefully by tomorrow we'll be on S3 and then hit S4 in the coming days. It is fun watching and getting my sister's reactions and nieces remembering stuff and talking about it too, we are all analyzing together.

So I'll stick with family then.
Okay
Old 05-29-2022, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
whattttt you arent even gonna watch??? I NEED SOMEONE TO COMPLAIN WITH.

Dont get your hopes up for season 4, they destroyed jancy...
Change of plans. I’m starting today. My one niece works until tonight and I can’t wait anymore so I’ll watch S4 on my own while watching the other seasons with them.

4.1 right now!

PS: Nancy and Steve literally get back together? I’m gutted. Love Steve but NO it’s Nancy/Jonathan. Nancy and Steve makes zero sense based on what we’ve seen. Nancy admitted she wasn’t in love with Steve. This is so weird and disappointing.
Old 05-29-2022, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Okay
Change of plans.
Old 05-29-2022, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
PS: Nancy and Steve literally get back together? I’m gutted. Love Steve but NO it’s Nancy/Jonathan. Nancy and Steve makes zero sense based on what we’ve seen. Nancy admitted she wasn’t in love with Steve. This is so weird and disappointing.
They aren't back together yet, but its looking like its going to happen. I'm super disappointed with this too.

They turned Jonathan into a pothead and Jancy get ZERO scenes this season. Not even a phonecall. They act like they haven't talked and then Jonathan apparently stands Nancy up and doesnt go see her. He decides hes going to a different school too and wants to break up with her, which is so dumb!!! Then everyone and their dog (literally Dustin, Robin AND Eddie) are all pushing Steve/Nancy and claiming Steve still loves her and then Steve/Nancy have these weird jealous moments. Its so irritating. Beyond irritating.

It would be one thing if Steve/Nancy were a great couple in season 1 and seemed more in love and Nancy had been more torn + they gave them hints in season s2/3 but no, thats not the case! its been Jancy from the beginning. I really dont get why they are doing this.

I also hated how Hopper and Joyce reunited and there was NO KISS like wtf??? But I'm hoping they are just saving that.

El was also shoved off again at the end, Will and Robin have ZERO development on their love interests, like the show is too scared to go there. They wasted time on bullies and useless characters all season. Hopper was off on his own the entire time. It just... i hated this season in comparison to season 3.

maybe the Jonathan actor wants to leave in season 5, and thats why they are doing this, I have no clue.
Old 05-29-2022, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They aren't back together yet, but its looking like its going to happen. I'm super disappointed with this too.

They turned Jonathan into a pothead and Jancy get ZERO scenes this season. Not even a phonecall. They act like they haven't talked and then Jonathan apparently stands Nancy up and doesnt go see her. He decides hes going to a different school too and wants to break up with her, which is so dumb!!! Then everyone and their dog (literally Dustin, Robin AND Eddie) are all pushing Steve/Nancy and claiming Steve still loves her and then Steve/Nancy have these weird jealous moments. Its so irritating. Beyond irritating.

It would be one thing if Steve/Nancy were a great couple in season 1 and seemed more in love and Nancy had been more torn + they gave them hints in season s2/3 but no, thats not the case! its been Jancy from the beginning. I really dont get why they are doing this.

I also hated how Hopper and Joyce reunited and there was NO KISS like wtf??? But I'm hoping they are just saving that.

El was also shoved off again at the end, Will and Robin have ZERO development on their love interests, like the show is too scared to go there. They wasted time on bullies and useless characters all season. Hopper was off on his own the entire time. It just... i hated this season in comparison to season 3.

maybe the Jonathan actor wants to leave in season 5, and thats why they are doing this, I have no clue.
This sounds awful. They definitely showed Steve not really over Nancy (slightly pining) but then again in a lot of ways it seems like he was sort of in love with the idea of her more than being truly in love. But you could tell he still had a crush. However, with Nancy, she immediately fell for Jonathan in a pure way. That eccentric dude even said but you don’t love Steve. Plus, she basically tells Steve she’s not in love with him. Not only that, Nancy couldn’t even stand being around Steve in S2 because in her mind, they are so attached to why Barb died. She sort of blames their first time together as the ultimate reason why Barb got murdered. Like, it’s so unhealthy and toxic. Before Steve turned awesome he was a prick to Nancy too with his dumb friends. They were unhealthy overall. We spent the first two seasons showing Nancy didn’t truly love Steve and she fell for Jonathan in a pure and healthy way. Steve turns into a wonderful character but his past with Nancy is not why. In spite of the toxic past, he finds a way. I wonder if all along they were going to get Steve and Robin together but when they went with Robin’s sexuality they wanted Steve to have another love interest pronto and rekindling with Nancy was their solution. So what the hell was all the Nancy and Jonathan build up for? Distance is what separated them, nothing else. Natalia Dyer hinted in an interview something might be rekindled between Nancy and Steve because she said she’d like to see Nancy and Steve explored again in so many words. I was surprised. But maybe she was preparing the audience because she understood this is where it was going again. Natalia Dyer and Charlie Heaton are together in real life so maybe they want to try other things with their characters in seasons 4 and 5. Who knows. This sucks. Jonathan and Nancy were so perfect. I also hate that Nancy looks like she’s a ping-pong ball now, going back-and-forth. First it was Steve, then sort of Jonathan, then Steve again then finally Jonathan now maybe Steve again? Maybe it’s just a tease? Nancy is upset over what’s going on with Jonathan so she’s looking at Steve again for comfort? But then again like you said the other characters are kind of pimping Nancy/Steve to get back together. This is annoying.

All the other stuff sounds not so great as well. Hopper and Joyce had a romantic date set up before he went missing. You’d think a kiss would have happened. Maybe they are saving it for the last two episodes or my God, maybe S5 and we’ll have to wait even longer.

Why have Robin come out then do nothing with it? Will is so gay (how many more hints!) and nothing?

I’m going to start 4.2 soon!

Last edited by jediwands; 05-29-2022 at 05:06 PM
Old 05-29-2022, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, let me know what you think as you watch because I need to someone to vent with. So far, I haven't seen much criticism of the season and its pissing me off.

Quote:
she said she’d like to see Nancy and Steve explored again in so many words. I was surprised. But maybe she was preparing the audience because she understood this is where it was going again.
Yeah, I bet she was preparing the audience.

Its just so annoying, and it does make Nancy look horrible. But they are also sorta blaming Jon for it and having him not wanting to come back for Nancy. But then it just looks like Nancy is falling back on old habits.

Im hoping jonathan will come back into the picture and the spark with nancy will reignite and they will realize how much they missed each other. and maybe nancy will realize she has been using Steve as a sort of back up. But, honestly, thats not what the writing is saying to me. Im fairly positive they are going to break up in the finale and then season 5 will be her getting back with Steve. I'm pretty pissed about hthis.
Old 05-29-2022, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't watched Riverdale since like beginning of Season 5...can't remember the last episode I watched as it wasn't holding my attention.

How's Riverdale going...is it still on?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-30-2022, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Change of plans.
Nice, haha
Old 05-30-2022, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, let me know what you think as you watch because I need to someone to vent with. So far, I haven't seen much criticism of the season and its pissing me off.
I will!

People overall like this season?

Quote:
Yeah, I bet she was preparing the audience.
I think so, too. She cannot possibly think it makes sense, storyline-wise, or for either character.

Quote:
Its just so annoying, and it does make Nancy look horrible. But they are also sorta blaming Jon for it and having him not wanting to come back for Nancy. But then it just looks like Nancy is falling back on old habits.

Im hoping jonathan will come back into the picture and the spark with nancy will reignite and they will realize how much they missed each other. and maybe nancy will realize she has been using Steve as a sort of back up. But, honestly, thats not what the writing is saying to me. Im fairly positive they are going to break up in the finale and then season 5 will be her getting back with Steve. I'm pretty pissed about hthis.
I will despise this too!

I hate things that don't make sense and this doesn't make ANY sense at all. Even putting shipper goggles aside, it simply doesn't make sense to me to have Nancy and Steven reunite.

Is Nancy at least shown to be pining/upset over Jonathan?
Old 05-30-2022, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Nice, haha
LOL.
Old 05-30-2022, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by break the window (View Post)
I haven't watched Riverdale since like beginning of Season 5...can't remember the last episode I watched as it wasn't holding my attention.

How's Riverdale going...is it still on?
It is definitely still on, crazier than ever. LOL.

I haven't watched Sunday's latest episode but overall it has gone massively supernatural and not a lot makes sense. I love supernatural overall if done right but on Riverdale it is confusing and weird, for even Riverdale! It was confirmed that Riverdale's last season is next season, however, so we have a conclusion for sure happening.
Old 05-30-2022, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Is Nancy at least shown to be pining/upset over Jonathan?
No... they both act like they could really care less tbh.
Old 05-31-2022, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
LOL.
Not sure when I will start watching
Closed Thread   Post New Thread