Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2022, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Thats good advice because i tried the pilot a while back and it was boring to me lol.

Yes, but I probably wont binge that fast. Ill probably do like 2/3 a day or something but not all in one night haha. But well see how good it is!
Me too. I will do a few episodes a day. This season is extra long, too, so I rather go more slowly and absorb the content.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Riverdale: S06.E15: Chapter One Hundred and Ten: Things That Go Bump in the Night

That was... crazy.

You know things have gotten beyond ridiculous when Cheryl of all people is the one commenting on how ridiculous things are getting." It all makes sense." "Does it?"

Of course Pops is haunted by 50s ghosts who are also the witnesses to this battle because Pops is holy ground. With Cheryl's first crush being a witch from Greendale, are we finally going to get Sabrina coming by for real? I am hoping this is when we find out that this actually takes place in the Sabrina universe and yet another alternate universe and we have yet to see the main universe yet. I still don't think this is the real Riverdale.

The serial killer gene continues to be one of the dumbest things ever. Betty's super powers where she sees bad vibes leaking off of people, including herself... does this mean the return of Dark Betty? I like the Aura stuff. Admittedly, I see Auras sometimes too. But certainly not like how Betty goes there.

I like that they gave Veronica and Jughead a rare plot together, but I wish that it was a better one. Still, I wish Veronica and Jughead would have way more screen time. Reggie is in the wrong for working for Percival but I hated how Veronica and Reggie break up, it seems like a mature break up, and the next episode they've become mortal enemies and Veronica can't even say his name without calling him stupid and horrible. Reggie is an idiot and I'd understand this fighting if they truly loved each other and that is why they are bickering but no way, Veronica and Reggie are not true love. Cut the cord, show, and stop showing them at war so much. I'd rather see Hiram at this point. I was kind of shocked Veronica and Jughead removed Reggie's memories. LOL.

Fangs gets hit by the stupid stick (I hate Fangs, actually), signing up to work with actual Satan just to make some more cash to feel like he's pulling his weight with Toni and Anthony. What could possibly go wrong with working for a man who probably kidnapped your son and tried to murder you and all of your friends? Frank and Alice are totally drinking the Kool-Aid now, but I am assuming that they, along with Kevin and everyone else, will be back being cool with the good guys again as soon as Percival is defeated because this is how it goes. In the real world, Alice is in prison for helping Hal hide a dead body and so many other things she has done, especially to Betty. I didn't really like how Frank used Fred/faking feelings for him as a way to help Satan. That was awful, thankfully Betty understood this. But Betty is soon to be Dark Betty again it appears. What a show.

I did enjoy how Betty asked Archie to move in with him because she needs away from her evil mother. It sounded like asking a casual friend to move in, there was nothing romantic about that invite from Archie. They are siblings, show! Even in this weird universe.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-26-2022 at 07:27 AM
Old 05-26-2022, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
When will you watch?

It's cute... my 20 and 22 year old nieces and sister are watching right now as stated above... they are on 1.5. My sister, this is her first watch, she really loves it. Nieces have seen it before but it's been so long so they hardly remember S1. Just really good stuff. They watch at night while eating and then I'll put on the episode they are watching from my place too. My sister is a scientist so it would appear as if this series would be too "out there" for her, but she really loves it. Especially the 1980s stuff because she grew up in the 80s. She just loves the quality. My brother-in-law is going to be golfing all day Saturday and into the night (a tournament) so my nieces and sister are going to watch early Saturday morning and go well into the night. They should by on S3 probably by Sunday morning.
Honestly not sure

Might try and watch it one episode at at time, since most of my shows are done for the moment.
Old 05-27-2022, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The pilot is very dull. It takes a few episodes but once they pick up the pace it doesn't stop. However, it might still not be the show for you.
Yeah, it might not. It doesn't sound like my kind of show too much but I will give it a chance. And I heard good things about FitzSimmons so maybe they will reel me in.

Watching Stranger Things now! If the season is good I might binge 4 eps tonight, well see.

I'm posting my thoughts on the board but wow, episode 1 was so dull to me, im sorry! it felt so slow and fillery. Episode 2/3 were better! I dont like El's storyline though but I didnt like hers last season much either.

I will finish the season tomorrow probably!

Last edited by Alexa; 05-27-2022 at 03:47 AM
Old 05-27-2022, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I am not usually an MCU type. I guess it depends. Let me know. Fitzsimmons is good.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Honestly not sure

Might try and watch it one episode at at time, since most of my shows are done for the moment.
Got it.

I watched 4.1 but feel like I missed half of the material so will rewatch shortly.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Watching Stranger Things now! If the season is good I might binge 4 eps tonight, well see.

I'm posting my thoughts on the board but wow, episode 1 was so dull to me, im sorry! it felt so slow and fillery. Episode 2/3 were better! I dont like El's storyline though but I didnt like hers last season much either.

I will finish the season tomorrow probably!
Sounds good! Looking forward to your thoughts!

ETA: Checked on the Strangers Things board.

If you want to just paste your thoughts from over there over here that would be great. Of course I can read them over there as well. Whatever you want to do.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-27-2022 at 08:24 AM
Old 05-27-2022, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I’m going to start watching shortly!
Old 05-27-2022, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nah Im too lazy to drag them over haha... You should just post over there michelle! they need more posts in the threads.

STRANGER THINGS:
spoilers, beware.

I hate season 4, I really hate it. By far the worst season of the show imo...

This is how I see it:
-Hopper is locked away the ENTIRE season, Joyce's entire storyline is just trying to get him back. It should have taken 3 episodes only.
-El's storyline consisted of her getting bullied, and now shes once again stuck away from the group. Likewise Mikes storyline consisted of him coming to see El, and then escaping from Cali... thats was about it so far, Will has even less, just him pining for Mike.
-Jonathans storyline consisted of him being a druggy. Thats it! ZERO interactions with Nancy too this season.
-Erica has been in 2 scenes I think. Robin is only really there for comic relief and we don't get any progression on her romantic SL.
-Dustin and Lucas have been a part of the main storyline but somehow still feel like they are barely there.
-They've introduced a bunch of random characters that really serve no purpose.

Max had a decent storyline last episode but it went nowhere because she survived. Steve has gotten decent interactions and focus but still hasn't really done anything that cool.

Nancy has by far gotten the best storyline this season but now they are pushing this nancy/steve thing again..why???

I'm just sad because we are missing out on some very important/key relationships. I sincerely hope episodes 8/9 and season 5 make up for this BS.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-27-2022 at 07:12 PM
Old 05-27-2022, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Got it.

I watched 4.1 but feel like I missed half of the material so will rewatch shortly.
Okay, enjoy
Old 05-27-2022, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Okay, enjoy
Just starting now, I got way too busy, lol.
Old 05-27-2022, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Nah Im too lazy to drag them over haha... You should just post over there michelle! they need more posts in the threads.
Okay!

Quote:
STRANGER THINGS:
spoilers, beware.

I hate season 4, I really hate it. By far the worst season of the show imo...

This is how I see it:
-Hopper is locked away the ENTIRE season, Joyce's entire storyline is just trying to get him back. It should have taken 3 episodes only.
-El's storyline consisted of her getting bullied, and now shes once again stuck away from the group. Likewise Mikes storyline consisted of him coming to see El, and then escaping from Cali... thats was about it so far, Will has even less, just him pining for Mike.
-Jonathans storyline consisted of him being a druggy. Thats it! ZERO interactions with Nancy too this season.
-Erica has been in 2 scenes I think. Robin is only really there for comic relief and we don't get any progression on her romantic SL.
-Dustin and Lucas have been a part of the main storyline but somehow still feel like they are barely there.
-They've introduced a bunch of random characters that really serve no purpose.

Max had a decent storyline last episode but it went nowhere because she survived. Steve has gotten decent interactions and focus but still hasn't really done anything that cool.

Nancy has by far gotten the best storyline this season but now they are pushing this nancy/steve thing again..why???

I'm just sad because we are missing out on some very important/key relationships. I sincerely hope episodes 8/9 and season 5 make up for this BS.
I will comment on this once I get started which is right now!
Old 05-27-2022, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Just starting now, I got way too busy, lol.
Guessing there's some sports on as well, lol
Old 05-27-2022, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Guessing there's some sports on as well, lol
NBA and NHL Playoffs.

When will you get started?
Old 05-28-2022, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
NBA and NHL Playoffs.

When will you get started?

Not sure
Closed Thread   Post New Thread