Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I would have had Hannah go back to Minnesota date a guy or two and then realize that she really needed to forgive Bright as no other man would make her happy.

Return to Colorado and be Brights friend till he figured out the real reason she was back.

New subject sort of.....This is another of Berlanti's messes. Bright made a decision to break up with and when he went to do it , he couldn't. By not breaking up with her he knew the rules and had accepted them.

The second thing and if I offend anyone I apologize in advance.After the shower scene I am sure they were doing more than holding hands so i don't think it would be plausible for Bright to be sexually frustrated.

He should have left that couple alone just like he should have left Pacey and Andie alone. What was so frustrating about the Bright/Hannah break up was that it did nothing for the show. There were no triangles, They weren't the main plot. To me it seemed like he did it because he was bored or something.
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love your idea of Hannah going back to Minnesota to date around and then realize Bright is the one she truly only wanted to be with. Would you have wanted to go into the future so we see this or where would the series finale have ended concerning Bright and Hannah? Would they be back together before the credits roll after Ephram/Amy complete the Ferris Wheel scene?

LOL I agree with your every word about that shower scene. I can't imagine that they only did what was claimed. I don't see how that was possible, I really don't. Hannah was a Christian and strict with her beliefs on premarital sex, but I still don't see how she wouldn't still do a little more with Bright. lol She is human, too.

You are so right on about leaving them alone just like Pacey/Andie should have been left alone. That is usually how it works, too. The "sidekick" and secondary pairings are usually fairly stable on most shows. Dawson's Creek, the second Pacey was brought into that Dawson/Joey storyline, it all got screwed up. He never should have been a part of that equation, not in the least. And Bright and Hannah, the thing about them is Bright hardly ever had storylines that put him in front of Ephram/Amy/Harold/Andy. He was always more in the background even if a huge part of the show. So why pick a moment to give him this cheating storyline and choose this time to get him front and center, and completely torture the character? You are right, Berlanti, Rina, I don't know what they were thinking. There was more than enough drama going on with the main stories. Bright and Hannah should have been left alone!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love (View Post)
The original is on an old computer, but it was basically just a matter of painting over and replacing the number.

Thanks, Thief!! It is a beautiful banner.

Quote:
I love your idea of Hannah going back to Minnesota to date around and then realize Bright is the one she truly only wanted to be with. Would you have wanted to go into the future so we see this or where would the series finale have ended concerning Bright and Hannah? Would they be back together before the credits roll after Ephram/Amy complete the Ferris Wheel scene?
I love that idea, too! Hannah needed time to find out what she wanted and to forgive Bright. This would have been a perfect way to do that.

I do wish (since we were deprived of a season 5) that we had a glimpse into the future like they did at the end of the FNL finale. Perhaps showing us what is going on with characters a year from the Ferris wheel scene. That would have been a better closure for me.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

""I love your idea of Hannah going back to Minnesota to date around and then realize Bright is the one she truly only wanted to be with. Would you have wanted to go into the future so we see this or where would the series finale have ended concerning Bright and Hannah? Would they be back together before the credits roll after Ephram/Amy complete the Ferris Wheel scene?""

Sorry for the delay in replying. That's a great question.

I think I would have had it take course over the 5th season. As I said Hannah is back in Minnesota and she realizes how much she misses Bright, Hannah returns to Everwood and enrolls in college. She is not going to throw herself at Bright. Hannah and Bright will do the friendship thing for a bit till Bright slowly realizes the real reason she came back. I think I would have Bright dating a nice girl who actually figures it out before he does.I'd also have Hannah start to worry that she may have overplayed the friend thing a bit.

As for when the series ended season four I think they ended it pretty well, but I would have changed the scene on the hill when Bright tells her to go to Notre Dame. Hannah would say "No I thought about it but I can't"

Bright would inquire why?

And Hannah would reply. "Because I love you and don' want to be apart from you.

If you're interested I did write a fanfiction story about a Bright/Hannah reunion

Everwood FanFiction Archive | FanFiction

I hope you enjoy the story.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty, I wish the series finale could have flashed forward a bit too. Although the Ferris Wheel, fade to the mountains, town, then to black was pretty perfect, the quick glimpse into the future would have been nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)

Sorry for the delay in replying. That's a great question.

I think I would have had it take course over the 5th season. As I said Hannah is back in Minnesota and she realizes how much she misses Bright, Hannah returns to Everwood and enrolls in college. She is not going to throw herself at Bright. Hannah and Bright will do the friendship thing for a bit till Bright slowly realizes the real reason she came back. I think I would have Bright dating a nice girl who actually figures it out before he does.I'd also have Hannah start to worry that she may have overplayed the friend thing a bit.

As for when the series ended season four I think they ended it pretty well, but I would have changed the scene on the hill when Bright tells her to go to Notre Dame. Hannah would say "No I thought about it but I can't"

Bright would inquire why?

And Hannah would reply. "Because I love you and don' want to be apart from you.

If you're interested I did write a fanfiction story about a Bright/Hannah reunion

Everwood FanFiction Archive | FanFiction

I hope you enjoy the story.
I love how you would have constructed Bright/Hannah! It would have been perfect.

You wrote a fic, too! I will check it out!

You have Bright so perfectly displayed, haha.

Wow, my mouth dropped when Hannah had sex with someone else.

You perfectly nailed Bright and Hannah and how they would interact should such a situation have taken place.

This is really good! Excellent job!

Is this your only BH fic?
Old 08-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Betty, I wish the series finale could have flashed forward a bit too. Although the Ferris Wheel, fade to the mountains, town, then to black was pretty perfect, the quick glimpse into the future would have been nice too.

I love how you would have constructed Bright/Hannah! It would have been perfect.

You wrote a fic, too! I will check it out!

You perfectly nailed Bright and Hannah and how they would interact should such a situation have taken place.

This is really good! Excellent job!

Is this your only BH fic?
Yes to date it's my only B/H fanfic, I'm glad you liked it. I thought a bit about having Hannah have sex with another, but I decided to have her do it for a couple of reasons.

1. She was forcing herself to get over Bright and in her mind sleeping with her boyfriend would help her do it, but as you see it had the exact opposite effect.

2.Subconciously sleeping with her boyfriend was a way of getting back at Bright.

I may write another fanfic B/H again, but I do have a Pacey/Andie fanfic you may enjoy

Fate is The Hunter, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction

I have written several more Pacey/Andie fanfics if you're interested.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes to date it's my only B/H fanfic, I'm glad you liked it. I thought a bit about having Hannah have sex with another, but I decided to have her do it for a couple of reasons.

1. She was forcing herself to get over Bright and in her mind sleeping with her boyfriend would help her do it, but as you see it had the exact opposite effect.

2.Subconciously sleeping with her boyfriend was a way of getting back at Bright.
Great reasoning. It makes perfect sense on a psychological level why that would transpire. In fact, in real life, this happens a lot!

Quote:
I may write another fanfic B/H again, but I do have a Pacey/Andie fanfic you may enjoy

Fate is The Hunter, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction

I have written several more Pacey/Andie fanfics if you're interested.
Excellent! Yes, I would love to see all the Pacey/Andie fics! We could even add it to the opening of our Dawson's Creek thread, too.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Let me know if you like "Fate is The Hunter"

One more thing all my Dawson Creek Fanfics are written in the future.

If you like I'll post all the links

Thanks
Old 08-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Did you see the last episode of FNL? It was a beautiful glimpse into the future. Everwood's fade to the mountains and then black just didn't do it for me.

Quote:
You wrote his depressed state perfectly. You're a very good writer!

Quote:
That shocked me, too! Why oh why did Hannah do that? She waited this long...denied Bright...a guy that she loved and had sex with another guy? I'm a little disappointed in her!
Old 08-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Let me know if you like "Fate is The Hunter"

One more thing all my Dawson Creek Fanfics are written in the future.

If you like I'll post all the links

Thanks
I loved it! It just made me feel good. It was so well written and with such a beautiful soulmate touch to it. I think it's very difficult to write about soulmate love because you really have to be convince the reader that this magic exists. Well, you are convincing. You totally know the characters, too, inside and out.

What a beautiful read, great job!

Yes, the other links would be wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Did you see the last episode of FNL? It was a beautiful glimpse into the future. Everwood's fade to the mountains and then black just didn't do it for me.
I did see it, indeed. I didn't know that you didn't like Everwood's last moments? I loved. It was only fitting it would end with Ephram/Amy, speaking of soutmates, joining together again as one for the rest of their lives (and beyond) as we watched this taking place and the mountains, THEIR mountains, and their TOWN being showcased right before the end. I thought it was perfect.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you very much Nothing makes an author feel good as praise.

I'll post the links to my other stories with a brief recap
Old 08-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I did see it, indeed. I didn't know that you didn't like Everwood's last moments? I loved. It was only fitting it would end with Ephram/Amy, speaking of soutmates, joining together again as one for the rest of their lives (and beyond) as we watched this taking place and the mountains, THEIR mountains, and their TOWN being showcased right before the end. I thought it was perfect.
Oh, no...that's not what I meant!! I loved that ending. I dreamed of that ending for those two. But..I meant that the fade to the mountains and the black just didn't do it for me, because I wanted more!! I was happy and heartbroken at the same time! The ending was too rushed for me! I wanted something to come after that Ferris wheel scene.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 08-05-2013 at 06:34 PM
Old 08-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thank you very much Nothing makes an author feel good as praise.

I'll post the links to my other stories with a brief recap
Wonderful!

I will add to the opening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co-Mod
Oh, no...that's not waht I meant!! I loved that ending. I dreamed of that ending for those two. But..I meant that the fade to the mountains and the black just didn't do it for me, because I wanted more!! I was happy and heartbroken at the same time! The ending was too rushed for me! I wanted something to come after that Ferris wheel scene.
This is actually a very good topic question sometime... asking what else we'd like to have seen if we would have gotten another minute or two, say, in the future after the Ferris Wheel scene. I wonder if this has been asked before? I don't recall.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

This is actually a very good topic question sometime... asking what else we'd like to have seen if we would have gotten another minute or two, say, in the future after the Ferris Wheel scene. I wonder if this has been asked before? I don't recall.
Probably...but who remembers? It is a very good question.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Wonderful!

I will add to the opening.

As promised some links to my Pacey/Andie Dawson Creek stories......Some of the earlier ones, let's say, could have been written a lot better

1.Kiss Me Chapter 1, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction

This takes place at the end of season four. It's my very first P/A story. two short chapters. My version on how the graduation could/should have went.

2.Thanksgiving, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction

A short interlude of what could have happened between seasons three and four

3.Finding True Love Chapter 1, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction

Fourteen chapters of what could have happened in the future. I wrote it over two years. The story starts season three when Pacey is getting ready to sail away. The end of chapter one has a unique twist, I think you'll enjoy.

The following is by ElizabethBella who wrote a fantastic Pacey/Andie story. (My favourite)

Come Sail Away Chapter 1: Separate, and apart, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction
This is a multi chaptered story, you won't be able to put down.

The next is another one of my favourites written by the very talented StevieLuvsAlex

No amount of time, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction

The next is a two part Pacey/Andie story written by me and StevieLuvsAlex. The first part is hers and the second part written by me won't make any sense if the first part is not read. Very very short

Everything happens for a reason, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction
Written by StevieluvsAlex

Everything Happens For a Reason part Two, a dawson's creek fanfic | FanFiction
Written by me and takes up where Everything Happens For a Reason leaves off

Enjoy the stories and all authors including me love comments on the site.

Last edited by TL22; 08-06-2013 at 03:47 PM
Reply   Post New Thread