Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr494 (View Post)
Thanks everyone, nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you, too!! Would you like to share your favorite EA scenes with us?

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 09-13-2013 at 06:15 PM
Old 09-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

One of my favorites:

Both the comedy and romantic chemistry.

The Greg/Emily chemistry is so insane. It is scorching.

I love that magical thing where they go to the dance floor to fast dance and suddenly, that spiritual connection comes together, that slow song steps in so they can be clooooooseeeeeeeeeee and have that moment.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
One of my favorites:

Both the comedy and romantic chemistry.

The Greg/Emily chemistry is so insane. It is scorching.

I love that magical thing where they go to the dance floor to fast dance and suddenly, that spiritual connection comes together, that slow song steps in so they can be clooooooseeeeeeeeeee and have that moment.
This scene is the BEST!

Drunk Amy is hilarious! And I love how Ephram is like "Oh no." Just like an old married couple. He knows her too well and realizes this isn't going anywhere good. Of course all I could think is future sister-in-laws!

But then the dance. That dance is fantastic. A spiritual connection is exactly what it is. Ephram/Amy are a great love for sure.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That dance was filled with heat...heat that will not die! What I don't understand is: How did no one at that Bat Mitzvah notice that dance? Bright....Stephanie, Hannah....Andy...etc? It was very tough to miss.

Quote:
A spiritual connection is exactly what it is. Ephram/Amy are a great love for sure.
It was a spiritual connection. It was written all over their faces!
Old 09-14-2013, 03:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

The standout scenes I love are very similar to all your answers....but I really like every scene between them even their very minimal scenes it season 2, where they didn't spend as much time together and even fought throughout the season. They were just magic to watch together. They were the highlight of an already well written show.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

That is a great scene too. Drunk Amy and the Dance between them.

A Drop in the Ocean | Amy & Ephram - YouTube
Old 09-14-2013, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr494 (View Post)
That is a great scene too. Drunk Amy and the Dance between them.

A Drop in the Ocean | Amy & Ephram - YouTube
I absolutely love this video!! It perfectly shows those two...ups and downs..and love!
Old 09-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

LOVE that video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
This scene is the BEST!

Drunk Amy is hilarious! And I love how Ephram is like "Oh no." Just like an old married couple. He knows her too well and realizes this isn't going anywhere good. Of course all I could think is future sister-in-laws!

But then the dance. That dance is fantastic. A spiritual connection is exactly what it is. Ephram/Amy are a great love for sure.
Everything you said is so dead on true.

Drunk Amy really is the best and the way Ephram responds is so perfect. Yes, they really do act like a married couple. They just play off of each other. That dance, you just knew it was going to be a slow one and I love how they both were so excited to get that slow dance. Their expressions were so telling. I love how Amy takes her head and just digs it into Ephram's shoulder. They are like painted on each other feeling such intense romantic chemistry and spiritual connection. It is so beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
How did no one at that Bat Mitzvah notice that dance? Bright....Stephanie, Hannah....Andy...etc? It was very tough to miss.
So true! Especially since they were dancing so closely and if you notice, no one was dancing like that around them. No one. They were "as one" on that dance floor and no one else existed but the two of them, so maybe that's why.

Also... I bet in looking back if Stephanie only knew what a mistake it was for her to decide to mingle.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Berlanti wrote this scene... can you tell?

Ephram, when he says... "I think you're wrong though... " and the rest of his words and scene as a whole, I get goosebumps!

Breathtaking.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:16 PM
Administrator

I love that scene Michelle. Now that's what I call soulmates!

One thing I always loved about Ephram and Amy, from the beginning to the end, was how he always looked out for her, which she acknowledged in Home, and which was shown one last time when he stopped her from drinking that wine at Delia's Bat Mitzvah and he gave her a glass of water. That scene was followed by their dance together and it was pure magic. God, I loved them!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-14-2013, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I love that scene Michelle. Now that's what I call soulmates!
You're so right, Jerry!

That is the definition of soulmates.

What I loved is how they could easily talk to each other there. That was a flashback of season 2 taking place in season 4. They were still with the wrong people in Madison and Tommy yet they're still having these profound discussions together? The very second Ephram asked Amy if Tommy was her soulmate was the beginning of both Ephram/Amy understanding that THEY were soulmates. Notice how right after that, Amy also explains away how Colin was like a Big Bird concept with her, it wasn't real, he wasn't her soulmate. They were both speaking in code in this magical way to dance around yet admit they were soulmates. Finally, good old Ephram and that awesome, blunt, NYC personality goes with the "I think you're wrong" bit in order for them both to mutually acknowledge it. Notice how nervous yet excited Amy gets. They both knew.

Quote:
One thing I always loved about Ephram and Amy, from the beginning to the end, was how he always looked out for her, which she acknowledged in Home, and which was shown one last time when he stopped her from drinking that wine at Delia's Bat Mitzvah and he gave her a glass of water. That scene was followed by their dance together and it was pure magic. God, I loved them!
Always, Ephram always looked out for Amy and it was all about the little things, too. That came so natural for Ephram. Ephram was a good guy who would be there for anyone but the way he was with Amy was natural and so lovely as it showcases their soulmate connection. Ephram could be there for Amy just like he could play the piano, with creativity and endless heart. They were so meant to be.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

They are so adorable, it kills me. CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Postcard scene is goosebump-worthy!

The words exchanged. I can't even put into words how amazing this scene is. Greg/Emily slay me.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Beautiful scenes
Old 09-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

They are so adorable, it kills me. CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Postcard scene is goosebump-worthy!

The words exchanged. I can't even put into words how amazing this scene is. Greg/Emily slay me.
I love the postcard scene so much. I had a difficult time deciding which one I liked more...this or the ferris wheel scene.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:11 AM
Supreme Fan

I love that scene! Their chemistry is so amazing in it. Well, their chemistry has always been great throughout all the seasons. I miss seeing them together on-screen. It might be my favorite written and acted couple of out any teen-show out there.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread