Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
They do have amazing chemistry.
It's one of the many reasons why Ephram and Madison annoyed me. Greg and Sarah didn't have it. It was wooden and forced while Greg/Emily had this non-verbal communication that danced on clouds.

Quote:
Oh yes. Definitely. I thought there were times she took advantage of him, but he called her on it. Like when he tells her in season 2 he can't keep being her second choice, not when she's always his first. And on the flip side, Ephram had his moments with her too.
Exactly. Oh that moment was heartbreaking. I felt so badly for Ephram. It is one of those moments where you go with the "what if" scenario. What if that wouldn't have happened and naturally they started spending more time with each other. Is it possible Ephram was the one directly helping Amy with her depression while they got together romantically a bit sooner and we wouldn't have had to endure Tommy and Madison?

Thing is, it all worked out beautifully anyway but you still think of certain moments and wonder if things might have been slightly different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
that's what this couple adds that most couples don't even get to have. HONESTY! They aren't afraid to say what they feel and how they feel and whatever is thrown at them. They both know that no matter what happens, they'll be together in the end. They both make mistakes but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be honest with each other about those mistakes.
Such a great point, Patricia. They really did. For as tough as Blind Faith was on our eyes, Amy told Ephram like it was. She wasn't mentally together enough to be with him like he deserved. She was honest even if it killed her inside. They sacrificed and demonstrated what selfless love was all about.

You are so right about how no matter what, they knew they were going to be together so they didn't have to hold back or even be scared. They knew in the end, they would find each other. It was such a beautiful connection they had together. They knew it.

Quote:
No matter what happened in Ephram's life (minus Madison-gate), everything was okay when Amy was there. She took care of him without even trying. And Ephram did the same for her, he took care of her. When writing her essay to Princeton for her. What guy writes an essay for a college application for a girl he's not even dating. Dart...meet...Board...bullseye!
Exactly!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
It's one of the many reasons why Ephram and Madison annoyed me. Greg and Sarah didn't have it. It was wooden and forced while Greg/Emily had this non-verbal communication that danced on clouds.
That’s such an amazing description and I wholly agree. Chemistry is really what it’s about. When a couple has it, the story just becomes so much…more. It’s like you’ll go through thick and thin with them. When a couple doesn’t have it, watching them becomes a chore.

Quote:
Exactly. Oh that moment was heartbreaking. I felt so badly for Ephram. It is one of those moments where you go with the "what if" scenario. What if that wouldn't have happened and naturally they started spending more time with each other. Is it possible Ephram was the one directly helping Amy with her depression while they got together romantically a bit sooner and we wouldn't have had to endure Tommy and Madison?
Me too! I know. It does make you think what would have happened. We might not have had to endure them, but I think the way they came together was perfect.

Quote:
Thing is, it all worked out beautifully anyway but you still think of certain moments and wonder if things might have been slightly different.
Oh, for sure. You always think about it.

Quote:
Such a great point, Patricia. They really did. For as tough as Blind Faith was on our eyes, Amy told Ephram like it was. She wasn't mentally together enough to be with him like he deserved. She was honest even if it killed her inside. They sacrificed and demonstrated what selfless love was all about.
They really did. I respect her for letting him go. She knew she had feelings for him and a connection, but wasn’t emotionally capable at that point and didn’t want to hold him back. Sometimes that is the kindest thing you can do for someone, let them go.

Quote:
You are so right about how no matter what, they knew they were going to be together so they didn't have to hold back or even be scared. They knew in the end, they would find each other. It was such a beautiful connection they had together. They knew it.
It was! I love them. Being here is giving me all the feels again.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That’s such an amazing description and I wholly agree. Chemistry is really what it’s about. When a couple has it, the story just becomes so much…more. It’s like you’ll go through thick and thin with them. When a couple doesn’t have it, watching them becomes a chore.
Absolutely. So true. With Greg/Sarah, not only was the chemistry absent but the entire EM relationship was just gross (for the vast majority of the fanbase) so that combination was so tough to watch. Not to mention when you have Greg/Emily shining, outperforming them by a mile, it made watching Greg/Sarah all the more like watching a blank wall.

Quote:
Me too! I know. It does make you think what would have happened. We might not have had to endure them, but I think the way they came together was perfect.
Exactly! It does make you wonder but we can't complain too much about Ephram/Amy. They were preserved throughout the entire series and not many TV couples are so we were really lucky. Everything about their story was just beautiful.

Quote:
They really did. I respect her for letting him go. She knew she had feelings for him and a connection, but wasn’t emotionally capable at that point and didn’t want to hold him back. Sometimes that is the kindest thing you can do for someone, let them go.
So true. It was a total act of love on Amy's part. Ephram knew it, too. Both Ephram and Amy knew they were on hold only and would eventually be together. I honestly think that's why they deliberately picked nitwits for romantic partners in Tommy and Madison that they knew were not the right people for them. They knew they would get their chance together.

Quote:
It was! I love them. Being here is giving me all the feels again.
I am so glad for that!

Here is a question:

What is your favorite Ephram/Amy moment from each season?

Last edited by jediwands; 09-08-2013 at 09:04 PM
Old 09-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great question! It's really tough to pick one favorite scene!

Season one: I loved E/A's conversation on the Brown porch swing while looking at the chunky snow.

Season two: I loved the sexy picnic and the "Will you wait for me?" scene.

Season three: The Cabin.

Season four: A tie between Foreverwood ferris wheel scene and the Postcard scene.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Season 1: Vegetative State. when Amy wanted Ephram romantically but Ephram selflessly told her she had to go back to Colin.

Season 2: When Amy is sitting there waiting for Ephram as they head to NY together.

Season 3: In The Reflex when they're in the car both thinking about when they're going to have sex. Comedy Gold.

Season 4: Ferris Wheel.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone,

Enjoy reading your conversations. Love theses two, I miss watching them together....wish they would guest star on each others shows.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

They have great chemistry together.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hi kr494!

Thanks for the beautiful EA moment.

So glad you stopped by!

When did you start shipping EA?

Did you want to be added to the list?
Old 09-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Mich1111,

I've been a fan since the beginning. I've stopped by before but a long while ago.
Love to be added shipper list. Thank you.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr494 (View Post)
Hi Mich1111,

I've been a fan since the beginning. I've stopped by before but a long while ago.
Love to be added shipper list. Thank you.
Glad you are back!

Did you like how things ended for Ephram/Amy?

Adding you right now!
Old 09-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! Glad to have more shippers here!! Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

Oh these questions So tough.

Season 1: The ice skating scene
Season 2: When Ephram got on the plane and Amy was there waiting for him.
Season 3: Their first ILY and their first time.
Season 4: Postcards and the Ferris Wheel

Old 09-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr494 (View Post)
Hi Mich1111,

Glad to see you back!! Please stick around and share your thoughts!
Old 09-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was devastated when it ended, when the CW decided to renew 7th Heaven in favor of Everwood but I loved the way it ended. Having them in final scene and closing the show was fantastic....it brought it right back to the beginning.

Last edited by kr494; 09-12-2013 at 05:06 AM
Old 09-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks everyone, nice to meet you all!
Old 09-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yay! Glad to have more shippers here!! Welcome!

Oh these questions So tough.

Season 1: The ice skating scene
Season 2: When Ephram got on the plane and Amy was there waiting for him.
Season 3: Their first ILY and their first time.
Season 4: Postcards and the Ferris Wheel

Love your answers!

That ice skating scene is such a good one! What I loved most about it is how Amy was jealous seeing Ephram/Laynie skating with Ephram falling all over the place. She then was determined to teach Ephram how to skate. It was adorable and they were so cute together. It also gave them an excuse to touch arms and hands.

kr494, you are so right! The show ended in such a perfect way. It all came full circle and this magical pairing got their fairytale ending.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread