Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Thanks for the offer. I'll definitely be posting pics soon, so absolutely, we'd love any art. I think right now, we'd like pics/art of the favourite moments, so I'll give you a PM once I finally get pics of those that going.
Okay. cool. i'll be waiting then. hehe.

You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream,
Let's runaway And don't ever look back
Old 10-03-2008, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Yay for **almost** new arts!
Brody♥Bilson
Old 10-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes, that's great!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Brody♥Bilson
Old 10-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Iiii.... think we need a new discussion topic... any ideas?
Old 10-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

What do you think Amy and Ephram are doing right now (don't get too naughty, Betty, heh)? What kind of lives are they living since we last saw them in Foreverwood? It's been a little over two years since then, so what are they doing?

That's...all I can come up with right now. Not a long, this is their exact lives since Foreverwood, but what has changed since then, what are they like now? They're in college? What kind of careers are they looking at, etc.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 10-03-2008 at 08:40 PM
Old 10-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Oooohhh! That's an interesting topic! Great! Thank you, Tos!

I'm gonna get to that tomorrow, because it's kinda 6 AM now and I'm not asleep yet... o.O
Old 10-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Alright, be kind, this is my very first time posting a batch of pictures, especially from favourite moments. I'd just like to know if I have them right, if I'm encompassing those favourite moments on the introduction. I'm not sure what to supply for art, so gizzie_fan I'll probably need some help with that too. But here are just a preliminary set of the 10 pics for each moment:

1) 4x22 - "ForEverwood" : Ferris Wheel

2) 3x07 - "Best Laid Plan" : Infinity Necklace scene

3) 4x20 - "Goodbye Love" : FlashBack

4) 2x22 - "The Day is Done" : Pic Nic Scene

Since we already have the kiss for that, this is something with both

5) 4x09 - "Getting to know You" : PostCard scene

I didn't know what to do with this one, so there's Ephram saying "I love you" and Amy's reaction.

6) 3x03 - "Staking Claim" : I love you scene

7) 3x01 - "For every Action" : Reuniting at the airport

8) 2x22 - "The Day Is Done" : Plane scene

9) 1x11 - "Vegetative State" : "I wouldn't be telling you go back to your boyfriend" scene

10) 3x09 - "The Reflex" : Cabin scene "Let's just go to sleep"

So, constructive criticism, heh. That's kind of what I had in mind for doing for the favourite pics, to go with a suggestion made in the previous thread; probably smaller, of course, and different ones if they should be different, etc. But arts would definitely look prettier, I just don't know what to supply that yet, but I can do it.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 10-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Great pics, 'Tos!

What do you think Amy and Ephram are doing right now? What kind of lives are they living since we last saw them in Foreverwood? It's been a little over two years since then, so what are they doing?Not a long, this is their exact lives since Foreverwood, but what has changed since then, what are they like now? They're in college? What kind of careers are they looking at, etc.

Hmmmm.. I think that Ephram and Amy have moved in together by now and are living in a little apartment in Everwood, because the show is called Everwood, they're stuck there, they can't go away. Ephram's probably still teaching piano, while studying to be a piano teacher at A&M. Amy's also at A&M, she's dancing again as a hobby and probably still working at Sam's, I have not much of an idea what kind of career she could be looking at, but even though I can't associate with that at all, she seemed to be getting into politics very much... but seeing as that's really boring and Harold said she was into Biology, I'd rather want her to go that way.. but I just don't know. So they're both on campus a lot for the day, I guess and hanging out in between courses. Hehe, they might've found a little café where they meet Bright and Hannah and do whatever college students do in cafés, I guess there's not much to do. When they're done for the day, I see the both of them going out a lot. They're probably really happy together, bickering a lot, but nothing serious yet. I can imagine Ephram secretly saving on an engagement ring, even though he's intending to stay "just" her fiancé for a long time... I think that'd be really sweet.
That's it, I don't have that many ideas, I haven't been very creative here, but I think they deserved some normality for a while...
Old 10-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
because the show is called Everwood, they're stuck there, they can't go away.
Hee! I love that. There's a little force field if they ever try to leave for more than just a vacation.

I agree about how tough it is to think of a career for Amy. I don't think she had quite finished exploring all that she wanted to do by the end of season four. While I was looking forward more to Hannah's college story, Amy's still had a ways to go.

Quote:
So they're both on campus a lot for the day, I guess and hanging out in between courses. Hehe, they might've found a little café where they meet Bright and Hannah and do whatever college students do in cafés, I guess there's not much to do.
Awesome. The four of them together, well, any two of them really, but the four is such an awesome group. To see them hanging out every few episodes or every once in a while would be a treat. Great idea. I also think that while each would find friends to have at school, they would always come together as a foursome at the cafe. Just their thing, nobody else.

the engagement ring idea. That's absolutely perfect. Ephram's been waiting for this for a long time, and I think he's going to want to make it as sweet as possible. Maybe he can go with Andy to look for one, who has had recent success. And maybe Bright too. Maybe they go looking together once in a while, talking about their gals and their future. Sappy, sure, but they would make it comedic, especially Bright.

Quote:
That's it, I don't have that many ideas, I haven't been very creative here, but I think they deserved some normality for a while...
Normal is good. They've had enough big drama. They'll have small things, but I don't think they'll have major drama anymore.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think that Ephram and Amy have moved in together by now and are living in a little apartment in Everwood,
Eventually they will, but in Season 5...they'll all either live in a dorm or Hannah and Amy will get an apartment together. Ephram is not going to abandon Bright, so he'll probably stay put.

Quote:
I have not much of an idea what kind of career she could be looking at, but even though I can't associate with that at all, she seemed to be getting into politics very much... but seeing as that's really boring and Harold said she was into Biology, I'd rather want her to go that way.. but I just don't know.
Yes, it would be really great if Amy would follow in the Abbott tradition and major in pre-med. That would, however, be a long process and I can't see Ephram and Amy waiting that long to marry. They'll have to marry while Amy is still in med school. Ephram, on the other hand, will be ready to teach in 3 years.

If Amy does not go into medicine.....I could see her following in her mom's footsteps. Even though she is way too young....can you imaging Amy running for office in Everwood.....possibly Mayor! How proud would Rose be.
Wow, she'd really rile up the town!

Quote:
To see them hanging out every few episodes or every once in a while would be a treat. Great idea. I also think that while each would find friends to have at school, they would always come together as a foursome at the cafe. Just their thing, nobody else.
Yes, I definitely want them to interact with other people. Now that Ephram is no longer a loner piano geek, I'd like him to seek out other friends, possibly other musicians that are classmates.
Amy, also needs other friends to socialize with. Hannah will not always be around.She's going to blossom. I can see Hannah majoring in journalism and possibly interning at a Newspaper in Denver or Boulder. Long commute, but you got to go where the work is.

Bright will definitely major in something sports related...Physical therapy or physical education teacher.He will most definitely do some coaching on the side. He may want to become a guidance Counselor. He definitely had enough practice meeting with them.lol

The 4 of them getting together periodically at a diner is such a great idea. I was going to say....like Seinfeld....but they're better friends than that. They're more like the friends on Friends(the tv show).

Quote:
Normal is good. They've had enough big drama. They'll have small things, but I don't think they'll have major drama anymore
There's no way we're going to get away with not having big drama. All writers feel that normal and happy is a prescription for boredom. You know that something has to happen to shake things up from time to time!

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 10-06-2008 at 12:42 PM
Old 10-06-2008, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

so i'm back now. i'll make art today.

You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream,
Let's runaway And don't ever look back
Old 10-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizzie_fan (View Post)
so i'm back now. i'll make art today.
Cool. If you need anymore pictures, let me know. I don't really know how making art works, so if you need any, I'll definitely post some more.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Yay more arts!!

I think that Amy and Ephram are struggling being college students, living together and being in relationship. College is pretty hard - add in a high school sweetheart who lives with you, & other (outside*) friends...it gets even harder

*by outside friends I mean not Hannah or Bright
Brody♥Bilson
Old 10-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Cute Is She (View Post)
Yay more arts!!

I think that Amy and Ephram are struggling being college students, living together and being in relationship. College is pretty hard - add in a high school sweetheart who lives with you, & other (outside*) friends...it gets even harder

*by outside friends I mean not Hannah or Bright
As I said above, I really don't see Amy and Ephram moving in together right away. It would be too much like marriage and I don't think that the writers would want to rush that.
If Ephram moves out of the apartment, who's going to be Bright's roommate? They would have to add another character.
I don't believe that they would do that again. A new roomate would complicate the issue.
In addition, who would Hannah live with? She can't stay with the Abbots foreever, so it makes sense for her to share an apartment with Amy.
Of course, Hannah would be a freshman, so she might want to stay in a dorm. That would give her access to many more friends.
I could see Hannah joining the Young Republicans Club. That would definitely stir some fireworks with Amy!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread