Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2004, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by Karbear3916
am i going nuts or is there not a Emphram/Gregory smith appreciation thread. I"ve been looking all over this board.
I just found the Ephram/Greg/"The Patriots" thread. It was on page 2. I just posted on it so it's now on page 1.
Old 11-26-2004, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Marko! Glad to have you. And there is nothing wrong with a guy liking the show. I have more respect for you admiting it.
Old 11-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily
Welcome Marko! Glad to have you. And there is nothing wrong with a guy liking the show. I have more respect for you admiting it.
ahem...forgot about me. *cough*
Old 11-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait for Monday to see what happens with these 2. I bet Amy still has not stopped glowing.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
ahem...forgot about me. *cough*
Well, if we're having a role call of guys who like Everwood, count me too.
Old 11-26-2004, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I think it's awesome that so many guys love Everwood and E/A. Just goes to show that Everwood is one brilliant show that reaches girls/guys of all ages. That's so cool.

So, lets see, we've got The Crow, COOLCAT, Jerry, Jay, and MAKRO. The guys are going to start outnumbering us girls!
Old 11-26-2004, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Looks that way but i'm a girl and i love everwood so But yeah the guys seem to be growing in #'s

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 11-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

They really do. I think that's great.
Old 11-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have to say they make a cute couple...

"I'm a girl on the verge of a nervous breakdown,I'm all messed up,baby all cause of you I can't sleep,I'm in too deep,I'm a girl on the verge of a major meltdown,I may be all freaked out and confused but I still wouldn't want to be you...."
Old 11-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Indeed.
Old 11-27-2004, 01:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

According to the description of this Monday's episode, Ephram finds out that Madison's band is going to play in Everwood and is "torn" about whether he should go and see her?
SAY WHAT?
Why would Ephram, who has received everything he's dreamed of from almost literally the first day he set foot in Everwood have any desire whatsoever to see Madison? To get back together? Obviously NOT. Just to say hello? NO; they both admitted they were never really friends.
One of the most consistent parts of Ephram's behavior toward Amy since the beginning, in even the toughest of times between them, is that he has been extraordinarily considerate of her feelings. He knows Amy has some major insecurities regarding his past with Madison. Why in the world would he risk hurting her, thereby risking everything he's dreamed of? Does anyone really think that, if Amy had been emotionally available and confessed her interest in him up until the day he got involved with Madison, that their "thing" would ever have happened in the first place?
Ephram, GET A GRIP!
I guess we'll have to depend on the writers to show us a viable reason why Ephram would take that sort of risk. I would hate to have the detonation of the dreaded M-bomb start due to such a massive misjudgement by Ephram.
Old 11-27-2004, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

MAKRO.. I have read spoilers for the episode so I knew about that episode description for a while now. All I have to say is Ephram better have a good reason for wanting to go to see Madison's band, if, in fact, he does go, and something tells me if he does go, Amy is going to be quite ticked off whenever finding out about it. And I certainly wouldn't blame her if she gets really mad at him. I don't understand why Ephram would ever dream of searching out Madison's band whenever he has Amy, the girl of his dreams, the love of his life, and their relationship couldn't be better. I am not spoiled as to anything else other than Ephram deciding on possibly going to see Madison's band, but that's not a spoiler anymore anyway. Even if I was further spoiled, I couldn't say anything further because this is a non-spoiler board, although the episode description is out so that's not a spoiler anymore.

My guess is this will cause a fight between E/A. I see it happening only because this is the last episode before hiatus, so it probably will be a cliffhanger of sorts..

In addition to E/A possibly getting into a fight, maybe Ephram finds out about or at least gets some clues regarding the possibility of something being up with Madison in the episode. Who knows. What I do know is I am so disappointed that Berlanti EVER brought in this horrific pregnancy storyline in the first place. Just plain ridiculous. This dark cloud has been looming and especially for E/A fans, it's unfair that we can't even enjoy our couple while knowing that this pregnancy deal is bound to come out full force at any moment.

I will not be shocked if E/A have drama in this next episode just because of the timing of the episode and everyone knows that usually on shows whenever two people consumate their relationship, rocky roads usually develop here and there.

I can deal with the bumps and valleys, as long is it does not destroy the E/A lovestory. They can write drama without it ruining the lovestory, and this lovestory is too special for them to toss it away and ruin what brilliance they have created since season 1. Guess we have to have faith in the writers. They will be kicking themselves in the foot if they want to mes with E/A because they will be screwing up their own brilliance. I guess we'll see.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-27-2004 at 01:41 AM
Old 11-27-2004, 03:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

WILPEN: I hope we are both wrong. I, for one, would like to see A/E have a chance to revel in their relationship for awhile, undisturbed by the M-bomb detonation. The writers can put each episode's requisite drama into the other characters' story lines for the time being. Hopefully, the only bump in the road in this case will be Amy finding out Ephram went, or even planned to go, to the band gig, causing Amy's insecurities to flare up. Then Ephram can re-assure her once and for all that she has nothing to worry about and they can make up right away. Let the hiatus cliffhanger involve the Andy/Amanda fiasco.

P.S. Thank you for your nice comments about my posts.
Old 11-27-2004, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

MAKRO: You're welcome.

I also hope we're both wrong. After everything that E/A have been through to finally be together, they so deserve this time to soak up being in love and finally being at the highest degree of happiness without an immediate interference and especially an interference like the M-bomb. I also hope the cliffhanger is regarding the digusting A/A storyline and not E/A. I hope Berlanti remembers all of his thoughts regarding his love for E/A and how important this relationship is to the show.

E/A deserve some happiness right now and so do the E/A fans.. Before all hell breaks loose as the M-bombs explodes. Although, ironically, I do think that E/A will get through the Madison pregnancy. I have always thought that the Madison pregnancy has much more capability of causing the most turmoil to Ephram/Andy. I think there is a reason why they are showing Amy as very strong willed this season. My belief is once the bomb hits, Ephram will be in a tailspin, and it will be Amy that pulls him out of the fire. I think she will help him through this and it will only further strengthen their relationship. I don't think it's a coincidence that Harold and Edna know about the pregnancy. I very well could see E/A against Andy/Harold/Edna type of scenario.
Old 11-27-2004, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I could never forget you Jay!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread