Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2021, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
She really didn't
LOL.
Old 04-19-2021, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
He was always looking her way.
Sure was

He was right too
Old 04-19-2021, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
LOL.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
So true

Oh god

I forgot the Rachel Joey nightmare lol.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Sure was

He was right too
Absolutely.

Still can’t believe at the end of S5 there were 3 supposed choices Lucas might have been considering. Okay, I’ll say L was an option since they were just together even if it was still all about Peyton. But Brooke? LOL. Give me a break.

Just dumb. You even remotely pay attention for 5 seasons and you know the answer is Peyton.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive!2021 (View Post)
Oh god

I forgot the Rachel Joey nightmare lol.
It was embarrassing, lol.

The actors were livid and didn’t want to go there. Said as much in interviews. TPTB promised them it was short-lived. What a waste of screen time.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Absolutely.

Still can’t believe at the end of S5 there were 3 supposed choices Lucas might have been considering. Okay, I’ll say L was an option since they were just together even if it was still all about Peyton. But Brooke? LOL. Give me a break.

Just dumb. You even remotely pay attention for 5 seasons and you know the answer is Peyton.
Hate that cliffhanger so much, don't get how anyone can think that was a good idea
Old 04-20-2021, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Hate that cliffhanger so much, don't get how anyone can think that was a good idea
Exactly. It was so stupid. I would’ve preferred a nice moment between Leyton at the basketball court or near the comet, where they rekindle and realize they want to be together again.
Old 04-20-2021, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It was embarrassing, lol.

The actors were livid and didn’t want to go there. Said as much in interviews. TPTB promised them it was short-lived. What a waste of screen time.
It really was. I still cringe on reruns.
Old 04-20-2021, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive!2021 (View Post)
It really was. I still cringe on reruns.
Omg, me too. My dad started watching Friends during the pandemic. First time. When Rachel and Joey got started he asked me if it was for real, lol. He’s like, what and the hell are they doing? Lol. He laughed throughout the moments while in disbelief. Lol.
Old 04-22-2021, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exactly. It was so stupid. I would’ve preferred a nice moment between Leyton at the basketball court or near the comet, where they rekindle and realize they want to be together again.
Anything would have been better, lol
Old 04-22-2021, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Anything would have been better, lol
Absolutely.
Old 04-22-2021, 05:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Absolutely.

The thing was though that the "Brooke" he dreamed about: Career obsessed and putting him second to that career, wasn't the Brooke we saw in Season Five. With that being said Brooke and Lucas had some nice friendship scenes in Season Five, but there was no hint at all of any kind of romantic connection between them, so having Brooke in his dreams as one of his "choices" to end up with romantically was totally incorrect. That whole dream thing was stupid anyway because by that point Lindsay was out of his life because she realized that he loved Peyton and not her, so Peyton was the only real choice for Lucas.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-22-2021, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
The thing was though that the "Brooke" he dreamed about: Career obsessed and putting him second to that career, wasn't the Brooke we saw in Season Five. With that being said Brooke and Lucas had some nice friendship scenes in Season Five, but there was no hint at all of any kind of romantic connection between them, so having Brooke in his dreams as one of his "choices" to end up with romantically was totally incorrect. That whole dream thing was stupid anyway because by that point Lindsay was out of his life because she realized that he loved Peyton and not her, so Peyton was the only real choice for Lucas.
It really was ridiculous. It didn't make any sense and was totally wasted screen time. Not only was Lucas not considering Brooke, but Brooke was not considering Lucas. They had a couple friendship moments in S5 which I couldn't even appreciate knowing Sophia was so miserable having to be anywhere near Chad at that point. She didn't want to be in those scenes at all. I never thought Chad and Sophia had great chemistry on the screen either so all the more the S5 BL friendship moments weren't doing much for me.
Old 04-23-2021, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Absolutely.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread