Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It sucks how much she got sidelined considering how talented Joy was
Such a shame.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
If Lucas did that, it would have killed the internet lol
Biggggggg time. Lucas was always put under the microscope.

I think Brooke stans viewed Brooke the exciting "bad girl" while Nathan was the exciting bad boy. So they were fine with both Brooke and Nathan messing with anyone (especially Lucas and Peyton).
Old 11-01-2020, 12:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, Nathan got away with a lot. I dont think he ever really got criticized for anything other than people saying he was a jerk in the first season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
She did, indeed. I guess by this point Monster wasn't interested in actually worrying about quality.
I think all he cared about was casting young attractive women.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
Yes, Nathan got away with a lot. I dont think he ever really got criticized for anything other than people saying he was a jerk in the first season.
Right? When the truth is he verbally and emotionally abused Peyton when they dated and made numerous other mistakes throughout the series (gambling, the nanny, etc).

Quote:
I think all he cared about was casting young attractive women.
Exactly.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
She did, indeed. I guess by this point Monster wasn't interested in actually worrying about quality.
Never really was tbf
Old 11-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Biggggggg time. Lucas was always put under the microscope.

I think Brooke stans viewed Brooke the exciting "bad girl" while Nathan was the exciting bad boy. So they were fine with both Brooke and Nathan messing with anyone (especially Lucas and Peyton).
He really does, imagine the **** he would have gotten if his actions led to Brooke getting hit by a car and nearly dying.

Pretty much
Old 11-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Such a shame.
It really was
Old 11-01-2020, 05:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
It sucks how much she got sidelined considering how talented Joy was
I've heard that Mark Mark Schwahn treated Joy terribly and he was really disrespectful to her, even referring to her as "fat" when she wasn't fat at all.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-01-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I've heard that Mark Mark Schwahn treated Joy terribly and he was really disrespectful to her, even referring to her as "fat" when she wasn't fat at all.
He's a disgusting creature. Maybe he's related to Trump. They're both ugly on the inside and outside.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
He really does, imagine the **** he would have gotten if his actions led to Brooke getting hit by a car and nearly dying.

Pretty much
PRECISELY. It's so ridiculous how this certain fanbase was.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Never really was tbf
He basically had the Lucas/Peyton story nicely constructed overall in season 1 as well as setting them up as the main/meant to be pairing. Other than that, not much else. I'm sure in his sick mind he was already after Hilarie early season 1 too. I also found it weird how his scenes were with Hilarie's Peyton too.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
He's a disgusting creature. Maybe he's related to Trump. They're both ugly on the inside and outside.
My late friend Tammy, who moderated the One Tree Hill Board for many years, adored Mark Schwahn. I'm sure that she would have been brokenhearted to hear the truth about him.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
My late friend Tammy, who moderated the One Tree Hill Board for many years, adored Mark Schwahn. I'm sure that she would have been brokenhearted to hear the truth about him.
Definitely.

I remember when he posted on the board. Back then I wasn't posting on the board but I was lurking. I remember not being impressed he was posting. I can't really explain it. Certainly, I never picked up on him being a vile abuser. But at the same time, I found it weird he was posting on the board and I couldn't really explain why.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Definitely.

I remember when he posted on the board. Back then I wasn't posting on the board but I was lurking. I remember not being impressed he was posting. I can't really explain it. Certainly, I never picked up on him being a vile abuser. But at the same time, I found it weird he was posting on the board and I couldn't really explain why.
Some of the meaner fans here drove him off.

Do you remember Tammy? Her posting name was chocchipcooky. She was such a nice person. I used to talk to her on the phone and she was so warm and kind. When I had that cancer scare she sent me a really nice card that I still have. She got burned out by the mean-spirited behavior of some of the posters here and she stepped down as a moderator. I lost touch with her after that and I was so shocked and saddened to learn that she had passed away.

Old 11-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Some of the meaner fans here drove him off.

Do you remember Tammy? Her posting name was chocchipcooky. She was such a nice person. I used to talk to her on the phone and she was so warm and kind. When I had that cancer scare she sent me a really nice card that I still have. She got burned out by the mean-spirited behavior of some of the posters here and she stepped down as a moderator. I lost touch with her after that and I was so shocked and saddened to learn that she had passed away.
What did those people do to drive him away?

I don't remember Tammy but I remember hearing about her passing and recall how many were sad as a result. It was so nice of her to send you that card. So sweet. She knows how you feel about her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread