Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I was going to comment here but then realized I just commented on PM or wait... I saw the intro to this? I better check my PM box now.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

lol, yes
I made my icon.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

LOL, at any rate I'll say it here too... fantastic job!

Did you have the background ready to go or did you create it in between showing me the first draft and now? LOL.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

The latter Didn't have it created. Just slapped it together rather quickly.
I made my icon.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
It's one of them toe-tapping songs that The Beach Boys are so well known for.

Quote:
Oh, that'll scare it off! Of course, for such a suspicious profile, you're the one that dressed it up in so non-suspicious colours! I think you and it are in cahoots.
We're not in cahoots! I'm not suspicous, I've never met this profile before!

Quote:
Baby fairies or babies in general? If it's baby fairies, according to Peter Pan, "When a new baby laughs for the first time a new fairy is born, and as there are always new babies there are always new fairies."

Now you, I believe you would be a fairy in a dream. No doubt about that at all.
Well, Peter Pan is pretty suspicious, too! There can't be fairy babies without fairy men, that's impossible!

Me? A fairy? Okay, all is possible in a dream... but I'm more of an elf in general.

Quote:
Good point about not being able to forget a tiny ghost me. That is pretty darn odd, to say the least. Which is why it's so awesome.
Pretty darn odd, yes, that's exactly what it was.

Quote:
Aw, me too when it comes to dreams. Lately I've been having dreams where I've kind of woken up in the middle of them and then gotten back to sleep and I'm in the same one and it's picked up right where I left off. That's kind of trippy. If I ever did wake up at all, maybe that was part of the dream too. Maybe THIS is part of the dream!
If it were, it would be a part of my dream.
I've had those dreams, too, those that just go on when I fall asleep again. They're fun! Hope yours are fun, too.

Quote:
Kind of in between the two, hee. It's said like "toast", but without the T at the end. Hard to explain. We don't have to to worry about the pronunciation of your name, luckily, since we heard Andy say it so very well. Go Andy.
Ummmmokay. If we meet in person, you're gonna have to teach me how to say it.
Andy said my name? When? I bet he didn't pronounce it the German way, though!

Quote:
You didn't get anyone what Delia got Arnie, did you? Because that would be plain awkward.
Oh, no! Never!

Quote:
A sweetheart helping a sweetheart.

Quote:
You did not tell me! That's so adorable. What colour is the rabbit? They're so fluffy and cute and small.

Any idea what kind of birdies you have around you?
They come in different colours? It's brown. Brown with a black tail.. like the deer in Deer God. (Yeah, that episode is always on my mind.) And it's totally fluffy and cute and small, yeah. I'd love to hug it but I don't think it would appreciate that.

I do. I know all the kinds I've so far seen around here, but I'm too tired to look them all up in the dictionary right now. I'll try to do that in a few days.
What kind of birds are dominant in your area?

Quote:
We've got a black cat sitting on our porch today. It's so gorgeous, bright green eyes and all that black. He hasn't shown up in a long while and we have no idea where he comes from or where he goes when he's not around. If it came around more, I'd totally try and bring him inside, but alas...
You're a catnapper, aren't you? Cute! Interesting that this cat doesn't come around for long periods of time... we don't have many cats in the neighbourhood (good for our baby rabbit), but the cats we see around here, we see them frequently.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby
The latter Didn't have it created. Just slapped it together rather quickly.
Brilliant you.

I typically do not follow celebrity gossip and dish but Charlie Sheen is way too exposed for me to ignore this nutcase. What a moron. He's hanging himself in the media right now and he's too crazy to realize it. He makes Lindsay Lohan (another fruitcake) appear tame and without legal problems. Seriously.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

I typically do not follow celebrity gossip and dish but Charlie Sheen is way too exposed for me to ignore this nutcase. What a moron. He's hanging himself in the media right now and he's too crazy to realize it. He makes Lindsay Lohan (another fruitcake) appear tame and without legal problems. Seriously.
I don't know what he said...but I understand they cancelled his show because of it.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

As far as I know, the show is not cancelled, but it won't have any more episodes this season. Beyond this season, that's anyone's guess.
I made my icon.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

He's a psychologist's dream. Lol.

Here's the latest:

Charlie Sheen demands 50 percent raise for ‘Men’ - Entertainment - Television - TODAYshow.com

Charlie Sheen Gives Stunning Live TMZ Interview | PopEater.com
Old 03-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Absolutely incredible. It's almost as if he is Mel Gibson's spawn, rather thanMartin Sheen's.

I feel sorry for the other co-stars and others who work on his show. He is hurting so many people with these ridiculous antics. And his poor kids! Very sad.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 03-01-2011 at 06:03 PM
Old 03-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Absolutely incredible. It's almost as if he is Mel Gibson's spawn, rather than Charlie Sheen's.

I feel sorry for the other co-stars and others who work on his show. He is hurting so many people with these ridiculous antics. And his poor kids! Very sad.
I know it. It's very sad.

Here's a very good summary of what has gone on right here:

Charlie Sheen interview: 'You can't process me with a normal brain' | World news | guardian.co.uk

But yes, he needs a lot of help. He's out of control. He has people turning away from him who have been in his life for years and years due to his antics. He has hurt so many people around him, both personally and professionally. The shocking thing is he has no clue what he's doing. Instead, he is out there playing the role of a victim seeking some sort of justice. It's stunning.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the whole Charlie Sheen thing irritates me to no end. It's clear that he needs help and people are treating him like he's gonna explode and just do something even crazier. But it's much more than that. I'm not really dismissing the idea that one day I'll turn on the TV and see that he has died. I'm sorry to say that, but that's how I feel about this whole situation
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

On the bus today, I spotted a $5 bill floating around in the wind while the bus was stopped at a bus stop. About 30 seconds after seeing it, someone got off the bus after hollering to the bus driver "yo stop for just a little bit more" and picked up the $5. Then they got back on the bus. The peeps around me and I just started laughing. It was hilarious
I made my icon.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hey man, money's money, and that 5 was calling for help, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)
the whole Charlie Sheen thing irritates me to no end. It's clear that he needs help and people are treating him like he's gonna explode and just do something even crazier. But it's much more than that. I'm not really dismissing the idea that one day I'll turn on the TV and see that he has died. I'm sorry to say that, but that's how I feel about this whole situation
Agreed. He's completely out of control and the media isn't helping matters. There's so many elements in play here that indicate he very well could be a ticking time-bomb. His very own publicist resigned after his latest outburst. He had been with him for seven years. Yes, this isn't going to end pretty unless he gets some help. Even watching his interviews (or rants) you can physically see how "off" he truly is. I hope he gets help and I hope his children are taken care of and protected because they have a very out of control father at the moment.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We are experiencing a "Monsoon" where I live. Lots of flooding...constant rain.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread