Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2019, 01:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I understand. I am in "moving mode" and can hardly concentrate on work. The move has been way more in depth and longer than expected. It's getting a tad annoying. While it's great we have all this extra time to move in, it's almost a negative in that taking things so slowly (because we have time on our side) makes it seem like the work is constant and will never end. I am thinking being forced to move in over one weekend would have been better... it's like ripping a Band-Aid off and just getting it over with.
I totally understand!

Quote:
Are you leaving at 4?
Yes I am. Less than 30 minutes to go!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy

Last edited by jediwands; 09-20-2019 at 02:33 PM
Old 09-20-2019, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I totally understand!

Yes I am. Less than 30 minutes to go!
On your way home now.

What are your plans this weekend?
Old 09-20-2019, 05:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
On your way home now.

What are your plans this weekend?
The usual: Relax tomorrow and we'll go to our favorite seafood restaurant on Sunday.

Teresa bought an air fryer and an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker so she's going to be trying out some new recipes with them.

The ground was wet because it rained when we got home, so we weren't going to take Goldie for a walk, but she was so insistent that we take her, that we gave in. It's so funny when she knows that she's going for a walk, because she starts running around and barking excitedly, and she'll get one of her stuffed animals and shake her head, and then she barks some more until I put the leash on her! She gets so much pure joy out of walking, and we get the same joy seeing her so excited and happy.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-20-2019, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
The usual: Relax tomorrow and we'll go to our favorite seafood restaurant on Sunday.

Teresa bought an air fryer and an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker so she's going to be trying out some new recipes with them.

The ground was wet because it rained when we got home, so we weren't going to take Goldie for a walk, but she was so insistent that we take her, that we gave in. It's so funny when she knows that she's going for a walk, because she starts running around and barking excitedly, and she'll get one of her stuffed animals and shake her head, and then she barks some more until I put the leash on her! She gets so much pure joy out of walking, and we get the same joy seeing her so excited and happy.
Adorable!

When one of us comes home from being out Buddy stares, shakes and whines if you don’t immediately notice him. Sometimes I’ll be on the phone walking in... ohhhh that is unacceptable in his mind... I need to pause and give him some love before I proceed with my phone call.

Teresa’s purchase is intriguing! What is she making?
Old 09-20-2019, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Adorable!

When one of us comes home from being out Buddy stares, shakes and whines if you don’t immediately notice him. Sometimes I’ll be on the phone walking in... ohhhh that is unacceptable in his mind... I need to pause and give him some love before I proceed with my phone call.
That's so cute!

Quote:
Teresa’s purchase is intriguing! What is she making?
She's going to try making Blackened Catfish in the air fryer, and she's waiting to get a cookbook to figure out what to make in the Instant Pot.

Old 09-20-2019, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's so cute!

She's going to try making Blackened Catfish in the air fryer, and she's waiting to get a cookbook to figure out what to make in the Instant Pot.
Nice!

Sounds good. I’m sure what she makes will be delicious.
Old 09-21-2019, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Super busy morning.

Signed up for Amazon Prime. I had a discount due to my work and could have used this the entire time and never knew it. LOL.

Doing some Fantasy Football line up changes (listening to a Fantasy Show). Back to moving stuff (which is getting tiring, like I said, lol) and shortly, my dad and I are going to Costco, and the DMV to change our address on our driver's license. Then Anna's meeting us over at the new place. More trips back and forth with stuff.

Busy!

Last edited by jediwands; 09-21-2019 at 01:48 PM
Old 09-21-2019, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Finally able to relax a bit.

What a shock... this took place right when the Ohio State Football game got started.

Got a lot done today.

Same type of schedule tomorrow as well.

Hope everyone’s having a good weekend!
Old 09-21-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I understand. I am in "moving mode" and can hardly concentrate on work. The move has been way more in depth and longer than expected. It's getting a tad annoying. While it's great we have all this extra time to move in, it's almost a negative in that taking things so slowly (because we have time on our side) makes it seem like the work is constant and will never end. I am thinking being forced to move in over one weekend would have been better... it's like ripping a Band-Aid off and just getting it over with.
What are you doing in the new house before you move in?

Weather here is just beautiful, so I went to the beach today. Really nice.
Old 09-21-2019, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
What are you doing in the new house before you move in?

Weather here is just beautiful, so I went to the beach today. Really nice.
Nothing, really. We are still moving our stuff from the old house to the new house. We are washing dishes and stuff like that at the new house, though. Boxes and dust, everything needs washed.

That sounds great! What beach did you go to?
Old 09-22-2019, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's so cute!

Does an air fryer make less fish smell in the house?
Old 09-22-2019, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Nothing, really. We are still moving our stuff from the old house to the new house. We are washing dishes and stuff like that at the new house, though. Boxes and dust, everything needs washed.

That sounds great! What beach did you go to?
I guess since the house is new...not too much cleaning is involved. Maybe just dusting?

I went to a beach in Long Branch.
Old 09-22-2019, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just got the official word...Nadine and Frank are engaged!
Old 09-22-2019, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I guess since the house is new...not too much cleaning is involved. Maybe just dusting?

I went to a beach in Long Branch.
No, it's so clean everywhere, it smells baby new.

The dust comes from our OLD house.
Old 09-22-2019, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I just got the official word...Nadine and Frank are engaged!
Congrats to them and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has a date been set?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread