Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2019, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)

That sucks. He's the worst kind of leader. How was he ever hired in a leadership role? I am sure they like how he works long hours and seems loyal and dedicated, but his other traits are just not good. LOL.
Case in point: He called me twice tonight to ask me to send something to Japan. He knows no boundaries.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-18-2019, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Case in point: He called me twice tonight to ask me to send something to Japan. He knows no boundaries.
Are you kidding me? What an absolute tool. How ignorant. It couldn't have waited until tomorrow or he couldn't have figured out what needed to be sent earlier today when you were actually at work? I am so sorry you have to deal with this idiot. What time did he call you? How does he have the nerve to bother you when you're home for the evening? I just can't believe how ignorant he is.
Old 09-18-2019, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I’m talking with Anna on text right now...

Here is a small part of our convo that is funny:

Quote:
Me: Do you guys cook a lot in your apartment?

Anna: I cook a lot. Ariel, sometimes. Alli, never, haha.

* Alli is one of Anna’s childhood best friends.

Me: Haha.
What do you make?
What does Alli eat? LOL.

Anna: Alli lives on grilled cheese and pasta, lol.

I make like pasta, grilled cheese, eggs and bacon, salads, broccoli, chicken, shrimp, rice, stuff like that.

Me: LOL.
Wow that’s great. It doesn’t surprise me because I remember in high school you were making yourself food all the time.

Anna: Yes ahaha! I just need to find more things to make because it seems I’m always making the same things haha.

Me: Loool. That’s actually very impressive. Most college students make Ramen noodles and order pizza and that’s it. LOL. You’re a chef by comparison

Anna: True.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Are you kidding me? What an absolute tool. How ignorant. It couldn't have waited until tomorrow or he couldn't have figured out what needed to be sent earlier today when you were actually at work? I am so sorry you have to deal with this idiot. What time did he call you? How does he have the nerve to bother you when you're home for the evening? I just can't believe how ignorant he is.
He called me at 7:00 while I was working out (I didn't answer and I called back when I was done) and then he called me at 9:00. I have to stifle my anger when he calls because he's not going to change.

A thunderstorm has rolled in so now Goldie is up barking and crying so I'm up. Teresa is sound asleep!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-19-2019, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, Jerry. THey just showed a town called Winnie, Texas on the news. The storm is horrible!
Old 09-19-2019, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Wow! Shrimp!!
Old 09-19-2019, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
He called me at 7:00 while I was working out (I didn't answer and I called back when I was done) and then he called me at 9:00. I have to stifle my anger when he calls because he's not going to change.

A thunderstorm has rolled in so now Goldie is up barking and crying so I'm up. Teresa is sound asleep!
Horrible! He is so ignorant. 9 PM is... I just can’t believe he would go there.

Did you get back to sleep?
Old 09-19-2019, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Wow! Shrimp!!
LOL! I know. What’s funny is my sister hates to cook even if she will do it. Anna learned how to make shrimp (seafood in general) from her maternal Grandparents. She’s a great little cook already and she enjoys cooking and baking.
Old 09-19-2019, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LOL! I know. What’s funny is my sister hates to cook even if she will do it. Anna learned how to make shrimp (seafood in general) from her maternal Grandparents. She’s a great little cook already and she enjoys cooking and baking.
She doesn't take after you in that regard because you don't care for seafood...right?
Old 09-19-2019, 04:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Horrible! He is so ignorant. 9 PM is... I just can’t believe he would go there.
I know. It's unreal.

Quote:
Did you get back to sleep?
No I didn't. I walked the treadmill because I couldn't walk outside. It's raining really hard here.

Old 09-19-2019, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
She doesn't take after you in that regard because you don't care for seafood...right?
Right! I’m not a fan of seafood.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I know. It's unreal.

No I didn't. I walked the treadmill because I couldn't walk outside. It's raining really hard here.
That’s too bad. Do you feel tired? Hope the rain stops soon!
Old 09-19-2019, 06:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:

What a great conversation!

Old 09-19-2019, 06:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
That’s too bad. Do you feel tired? Hope the rain stops soon!
I'm a little tired, but I'll survive. I'm heading into work now.

Old 09-19-2019, 07:59 AM
Administrator

Well, I was heading into work, but the roads were really bad, and my boss called and told me to go home. When I turned around, the exit was flooded so I had to go up an entry ramp and get back on to the highway, and then the highway was flooded so I had to go up on a shoulder and I got past the flooded area and I was able to get home. Teresa is on her way home right now. It's really bad here.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread