Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2018, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I asked Anna if she was going out tonight...

She told me yes.

I asked where.

She told me PARTIEEEES.

I said plural?

I told her to have fun.

She goes, I’ll have fun and I’ll be safe.

I said you better! ❤️❤️

She read my mind which is why she said she'd be safe before I had the chance to tell her as much.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-19-2018 at 07:08 PM
Old 10-20-2018, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I asked Anna if she was going out tonight...

She told me yes.

I asked where.

She told me PARTIEEEES.

I said plural?

I told her to have fun.

She goes, I’ll have fun and I’ll be safe.

I said you better! ❤️❤️

She read my mind which is why she said she'd be safe before I had the chance to tell her as much.

College parties? She'll have a blast and she'll be safe.

My chauffeur(Chris) is on his way to pick me up for my surprise NYC weekend. I'll keep in touch!
Old 10-20-2018, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
College parties? She'll have a blast and she'll be safe.

My chauffeur(Chris) is on his way to pick me up for my surprise NYC weekend. I'll keep in touch!
Did you see my post about her Wine Wednesday’s?

Have fun!
Old 10-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Love this:

I actually love the older Peanuts the best... what Charlie Brown and Snoopy looked like in the 50s and 60s... like in this picture.
Old 10-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Speaking of.. I have several episodes of shows I watch to complete this weekend, but I plan on watching this more than once before Halloween (I even linked the episode on OT2 several days ago):

Old 10-20-2018, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I just thought of Snoopy... notice how he never has much to say? Yes, he can talk and communicate when he wants to, lol.

Notice he's typically silent but has all the strength and knowledge?

Love Snoopy.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to come on and bore you guys (I just have to! ) with my weekend adventure/surprise. This is my first chance to post.

Chris and Julia arrived at my home to pick me up and drive me to NYC. I was still getting ready, because they arrived early. Anyway...Chris told me to take my time because he wanted to watch some of the Devil's game.
15 minutes later...my doorbell rings...I opened the door and Joe and Becky were standing there yelling, "Surprise!" I wasn't expecting them to come from PA and join us.
Another 10 went by and the doorbell rang again. I went to the door and peeked. No one was there by on the side of the door I saw a Bouquet of flowers. I assumed it was a floral delivery. I opened the door and standing in front was Nadine yelling, "Surprise!" Nadine..all the way from the Netherlands!! I had no idea! The three of them were planning this for months!
Needless to say we didn't go to NYC. We hung out. They brought cheese, salami, guacamole, chips and champagne.
They had make dinner reservations at a nice local Italian restaurants. Everyone stayed over.

Lana and Mia joined us today.(They had slept at their other Grandma's house) Plans my kids made for Sunday(today): Private reservations at a farm..with our own tent..our own hayride..private tour to pick apples and pumpkins. In addition they hired a Professional photographer to join us on the hayride to take family photos.posed and candid. So much much. Only problem was that is is absolutely freezing and windy today. Don't know how our hair looks in those photos! LOL

Seriously...I couldn't have asked for a better surprise!
Old 10-21-2018, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just thought of Snoopy... notice how he never has much to say? Yes, he can talk and communicate when he wants to, lol.

Notice he's typically silent but has all the strength and knowledge?

Love Snoopy.
I hear you, Michelle.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Sorry to come on and bore you guys (I just have to! ) with my weekend adventure/surprise. This is my first chance to post.

Chris and Julia arrived at my home to pick me up and drive me to NYC. I was still getting ready, because they arrived early. Anyway...Chris told me to take my time because he wanted to watch some of the Devil's game.
15 minutes later...my doorbell rings...I opened the door and Joe and Becky were standing there yelling, "Surprise!" I wasn't expecting them to come from PA and join us.
Another 10 went by and the doorbell rang again. I went to the door and peeked. No one was there by on the side of the door I saw a Bouquet of flowers. I assumed it was a floral delivery. I opened the door and standing in front was Nadine yelling, "Surprise!" Nadine..all the way from the Netherlands!! I had no idea! The three of them were planning this for months!
Needless to say we didn't go to NYC. We hung out. They brought cheese, salami, guacamole, chips and champagne.
They had make dinner reservations at a nice local Italian restaurants. Everyone stayed over.

Lana and Mia joined us today.(They had slept at their other Grandma's house) Plans my kids made for Sunday(today): Private reservations at a farm..with our own tent..our own hayride..private tour to pick apples and pumpkins. In addition they hired a Professional photographer to join us on the hayride to take family photos.posed and candid. So much much. Only problem was that is is absolutely freezing and windy today. Don't know how our hair looks in those photos! LOL

Seriously...I couldn't have asked for a better surprise!

My jaw is sincerely on the floor.

How much do your three children (plus Grandchildren) love you? Seriously! What an incredible surprise/weekend. I thought it was amazing enough that Joe and family showed up but when you told me Nadine too! Wow. Incredible!

I am so glad you has this amazing weekend, you deserve it.

When is Nadine leaving?

They love you, that's all I know.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering... YES, I am psychic and yes all I feel is LOVE LOVE LOVE while reading this.

So wonderful, Betty. So happy you had such a beautiful weekend surrounded by your family.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I hear you, michelle.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:15 PM
Administrator

That is so wonderful Betty! What a beautiful surprise!

We had a really dreary week here weather-wise, but today was absolutely gorgeous! I went for a five mile walk in the neighborhood in the morning and Teresa, Goldie and I walked four miles in the evening!

I hope that everyone has a good week. It's back to work for me tomorrow.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-21-2018, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Jerry!! I have never been so surprised!

Quote:

My jaw is sincerely on the floor.

How much do your three children (plus Grandchildren) love you? Seriously! What an incredible surprise/weekend. I thought it was amazing enough that Joe and family showed up but when you told me Nadine too! Wow. Incredible!

I am so glad you has this amazing weekend, you deserve it.

When is Nadine leaving?

They love you, that's all I know.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering... YES, I am psychic and yes all I feel is LOVE LOVE LOVE while reading this.

So wonderful, Betty. So happy you had such a beautiful weekend surrounded by your family.
I definitely feel the love. So much planning was put into this and it was such a success. I had no idea!!

Nadine is staying until Saturday. She is off work for the week: Fall break.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That is so wonderful Betty! What a beautiful surprise!

We had a really dreary week here weather-wise, but today was absolutely gorgeous! I went for a five mile walk in the neighborhood in the morning and Teresa, Goldie and I walked four miles in the evening!

I hope that everyone has a good week. It's back to work for me tomorrow.
Too bad about the weather not being ideal while on vacation. Glad your Sunday was gorgeous though and you were able to enjoy outside on your very long and awesome walks.

I hope your boss leaves you alone this week.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thanks, Jerry!! I have never been so surprised!

I definitely feel the love. So much planning was put into this and it was such a success. I had no idea!!

Nadine is staying until Saturday. She is off work for the week: Fall break.
Wonderful!

Then you'll see her at her place next month too.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I woke up this morning with a horrible headache along with my neck flared up and in spasm/pain. I took some Advil. It only mildly helped. I just made some breakfast... Omelette with cheese/veggies, potatoes, fruit.

Headache is nearly gone. I guess in my case even though I have severe spine issues/migraines, there's still an element of blood sugar that needs addressed.

This morning it was 20 F, lol.

How's the week going, guys?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread