Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode 8.13 is a very sweet episode. Not too much Quinn/Clay, but also not too much Naley...unfortunately. But....lots of Brooke/Julian and their wedding....really beautiful and disaster free! Their vows were really beautiful.
There was also a positive Lucas mention by Nathan.

PS....Chase is a jerk and I repeat that Alex needs to move on from him.
Old 05-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Great song, Michelle!!
Peyton would also approve.

That song's interesting because the video reflects Cobain's hatred for people who are racist, anti-gay, anti-women. He always found ways to demonstrate that being any of those three is not... okay.

What Mark did to Hilarie and Chad in seasons 7/8 through his writing is despicable. Hilarie probably knew precisely what Mark was saying directly to her through his script for 8.12.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Episode 8.13 is a very sweet episode. Not too much Quinn/Clay, but also not too much Naley...unfortunately. But....lots of Brooke/Julian and their wedding....really beautiful and disaster free! Their vows were really beautiful.
There was also a positive Lucas mention by Nathan.

PS....Chase is a jerk and I repeat that Alex needs to move on from him.
I am still so damn bitter over 8.12.

Seriously, and I mean it... I feel manipulated while watching seasons 7/8. I can't explain it but I really, really do.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

Seriously, and I mean it... I feel manipulated while watching seasons 7/8. I can't explain it but I really, really do.
You feel that way because you are being manipulated. Mark doesn't care about our feelings. He has his own agenda and his own gripes and he's making it known.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You feel that way because you are being manipulated. Mark doesn't care about our feelings. He has his own agenda and his own gripes and he's making it known.
Exactly.

Guaranteed I never would have watched back in the day. I might have checked out the first few episodes of season 7 but that would have been it and probably tuned in for the series finale only.

I have no idea why the last episode of season 6 wasn't the series finale.

Lucas/Peyton were married, with little Sawyer, Nathan got his NBA dream (and we wouldn't have to watch him giving it up right now ) and Brooke and Julian got together.

It was PERFECT.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michelle, if I were you...I'd watch episode 8.13....at least there is some enjoyment there.
That's because (from what I have read) 8.14 is horrible! (Except for the fact that Alex sings.)
Old 05-29-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

glad these episodes are going fast, not too much longer until Season 9
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-29-2015, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
glad these episodes are going fast, not too much longer until Season 9
Yes!! We're plugging away!
Old 05-29-2015, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate to say it, but I'll be glad when it's over All everyone's gripes about how everything changed is bringing back all the bad memories
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-29-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hate to say it, but I'll be glad when it's over All everyone's gripes about how everything changed is bringing back all the bad memories
I'm sorry, Patricia!! I have to admit that I had positive hopes that it wouldn't be as bad as all of you said. Well...I hate to say that you guys are absolutely right! It is That Bad!
Old 05-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ikr! I'd love for one to do to just a mini rematch of everyone's favorite episodes and see the episode discussion after you know the entire stories

I do read the comments, just most of the time I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said. That's why I've been radio silent
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-30-2015, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Michelle, if I were you...I'd watch episode 8.13....at least there is some enjoyment there.
That's because (from what I have read) 8.14 is horrible! (Except for the fact that Alex sings.)
YAY for Alex singing... I love Jana!

But yes.... the very fact that Patricia hasn't said much and this thread has been basically abandoned like a ghost town sends a clear message that seasons 7/8 are THAT bad... a manipulative, ridiculous, bad journey that you can hardly believe.

I am STILL very hurt over 8.12. I can't believe the theme of that episode was that Peyton/Brooke have drifted apart and are no longer best friends... using the Sylvia and her best friend parallel. In what world would anyone believe that was possible? Let alone what Brooke said about always being there for Peyton when Peyton went with the "people always leave" but Peyton isn't around for her and Mark threw the exact real life excuse in Hilarie's face. I just can't believe it.

First of all, when Brooke was at her worst back in the earlier seasons she wasn't always there for Peyton. She even made jokes about the death of Peyton's mother. It was bad and Brooke was no angel. They definitely went through ups and downs even if we know the love and caring was always there. Secondly, Mark didn't have to write it like this at all. It pisses me off so much. He could have written it as at the last second, Peyton/Lucas couldn't make it and then we heard that Brooke and Julian went to see Peyton/Lucas on their honeymoon for a few days before coming back to Tree Hill. Like, they went somewhere alone for a week, then went to see them, something like that. Or we could have seen phone calls between Peyton and Brooke. It didn't have to go down like this. Let alone the egos involved with the entire situation and something could have been worked out in general where Chad/Hilarie could have guest starred in a handful of episodes of seasons 7/8/9. It's all so wrong.
Old 05-30-2015, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I just read in 8.13 Haley's MOH speech was all lies and rewriting history.

I want to cry forever, this show is like manipulative hell right now.

Like this person said:

Quote:
All I can say is when a fandom continues to gush and reminisce about old ships or old episodes and scenes of a favortie couple, then clearly something is wrong or has gone wrong along the way.

If you observe the main page of Fan Forum, all the threads are either Naley, Brucas or Leyton related, where are all the other threads.......hmmmm?
This show needed to end with the series finale being the last episode of season 6. I just can't believe the rewriting history, taking stabs at history, it's all manipulative trash.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
ikr! I'd love for one to do to just a mini rematch of everyone's favorite episodes and see the episode discussion after you know the entire stories

I do read the comments, just most of the time I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said. That's why I've been radio silent
I hear ya Patricia. I hate how everything from Brucas has been rewritten and clay and sara. I loved them so much. I loved seasons 1-3. I hate how they changed Julian from season 6.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just read in 8.13 Haley's MOH speech was all lies and rewriting history.
That's not true, Michelle. Haley's speech was really good and accurate, as was Jamie's.

Quote:
I hear ya Patricia. I hate how everything from Brucas has been rewritten and clay and sara. I loved them so much. I loved seasons 1-3. I hate how they changed Julian from season 6.
Rachel, were you upset that Lucas and Peyton were no longer on the show?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread