Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2015, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
even though the discussion has turned a little negative, I really do love that this thread is flying
It has turned negative. I guess that's the only way for us to get through this insanity... the more negativity, the faster it goes.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
We're trying to get season 8 over with very quickly so that we can get to season 9!

Quote:
That's why you enjoyed this episode and I didn't. I hate horror.
Indeed.

Quote:
I love their love story, Julian adores Brooke so much that he opted to save her first. It was Brooke's selflessness that made Julian save Jamie first.
I kind of wish Jamie wouldn't have been there and it was someone like Lauren. Jamie was automatically the one to be saved first since he was a child, so I found it a bit weird that Julian would immediately try to save Brooke first, you know? It's natural to want to save children. It was weird. Brooke was definitely selfless and naturally knew what was right!

Quote:
It was a beautiful scene. I still can't believe that they allowed Jamie to go with Lauren when there was such a huge storm forcast. They're all very lucky.
I thought it was incredibly out of character for Haley to allow him to go. Very out of character, purely set up for the drama and horror of the episode.

I liked the message at the end... Jamie might be growing up but he's never too old to love his parents and with that, realizing he's still very much a vulnerable little boy that needs his parents a lot during his childhood.

Quote:
That whole Quinn/Katie scenario was so over the top annoying.
It was absolutely ridiculous.

Plus, why on earth were those two idiots still living at the beach house? That's not really "their" home either. It's Clay's. Why live there still when:

1. They were shot there, what a horrific event that would make most people want to move.

2. Katie was on the loose and could easily find them again.

They should have gotten out of there the second they were released and moved somewhere else, even temporarily, until she was caught. What was Clay leaving her alone like that too? Katie was on the loose! I guess comas and kidney transplants are no big deal!
Old 05-29-2015, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Episode 8.12

Well, I just read a few comments about this wonderful (not) upcoming episode and apparently Mark's up to his old tricks by taking shots at Chad/Hilarie and this time, he's using Brooke as the puncher and Peyton as the receiver:

Quote:
I hated what Brooke said about Peyton at the end about Brooke beeing always there for Peyton and now that it's Brooke's worst year, Peyton isn't there...it's not Peyton's character choice! Mark is beeing horrible to Peyton here! I am disgusted!! We all know that Peyton would travel all around the world to find Brooke if asked, and I'd like to remind him that he didn't make Brooke call Peyton neither, who says that's she's okay too, maybe she is in trouble too and needs Brooke but who knows?

Arg, I'm really disgusted!
Quote:
I was just getting the hang of enjoying the show without Peyton in it, and then they throw something like that in and it's a slap in the face to everyone who actually does believe in the Brooke and Peyton friendship - and did do for the six years Hil was on the show.

So Hil can't fly across the country at OTH's call: we get this. Thanks, show.
Quote:
I actually *loved* the episode...before that scene and now I seem to be only able to talk about that scene...it's such a slap in the face at Hil and her fans, it's horrible!
Quote:
this is exactly what bugs the crap out of me. hilarie said in an interview she can't just drop everything and come running since she has a family now, which is like verbatim as to what was said in the ep. srsly?! that's like the biggest smack in her face ever. who does that? how classless can mark get? i just can't even. i don't even like bp and could care less who brooke's best friend is, but in regards to being a fan of hilarie's, i'm outraged! you really can't sink any lower than that, mark & co! you can't!
Quote:
ITA with the posts regarding the last minute or two of the episode. I rarely ever watch OTH anymore but sometimes I catch the final minutes of an episode. I really liked what I was seeing right up until that scene/conversation. Hugest slap in the face to Hil/Peyton fans. Using Peyton's own line against her? Twice. This is not the show I fell in love with once upon a time
Okay, I am sickened and pissed off. Peyton/Hilarie was the driving force behind why I adored this show so much and to hear this... nottttttttttttttttt cool.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I read those comments, too! It appears that Brooke will blame Peyton all the way for not coming to her wedding.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I read those comments, too! It appears that Brooke will blame Peyton all the way for not coming to her wedding.
More like Mark's blaming Hilarie.

What a joke.

I am beginning to see why both Chad/Hilarie, together, didn't want to come back. Why would they given what Mark's pulled through his writing? He's taken repeated shots at them in very personal ways in seasons 7 and 8.

I am so pissed off about this. I don't care if it happened years ago. This is not right.

Peyton would have flown around the world to be there for Brooke is needed. For him to take a shot at Hilarie is unacceptable, immature and disgusting.

Again, IF the speculation is true, Hilarie was basically told she was a package with Chad because of Lucas/Peyton and that's why she was asked to leave in so many words. Again, tell me what person would come running back just because the creator knows he royally screwed up the situation?

Whatever, I will live in my Lucas/Peyton bubble and know they received a great ending and what Mark's pulled in seasons 7/8 is BS and he should be ashamed.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Finished the episode.

Here's what I'm going to do:

Thoughts on the episode....

Done.

Out of respect for Hilarie/Peyton, I am not saying a DAMN WORD about this episode.

The end.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

Finished the episode.

Here's what I'm going to do:

Thoughts on the episode....

Done.

Out of respect for Hilarie/Peyton, I am not saying a DAMN WORD about this episode.

The end.
Amen.
I will watch the episode now.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm going on a road trip up to University of Minnesota, Duluth right now with two colleagues. We have to meet two people from there, for a lunch meeting. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive one way. Duluth is gorgeous so it'll be fun, it's right off of Lake Superior. Hollywood knows where Duluth is since lots of films have been shot there in northern Minnesota due to its beauty.

Anyway, I won't be able to watch more episodes until I get home this early evening!
Old 05-29-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm going on a road trip up to University of Minnesota, Duluth right now with two colleagues. We have to meet two people from there, for a lunch meeting. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive one way. Duluth is gorgeous so it'll be fun, it's right off of Lake Superior. Hollywood knows where Duluth is since lots of films have been shot there in northern Minnesota due to its beauty.

Anyway, I won't be able to watch more episodes until I get home this early evening!
Have fun, Michelle!!

They had to ruin an otherwise amusing episode (8.12) with that asinine comment at the end.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Psyched because my friends like Nirvana and Kurt as well so we're listening to this right now:

Bringing this back to P Sawyer she mentioned Nirvana's Nevermind album was her favorite one ever. I've also heard Hilarie mention she loved Nirvana and Cobain. I knew I loved Peyton and Hilarie!
Old 05-29-2015, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

clay and sara were the couple, they rewrote it with Quinn.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Have fun, Michelle!!

They had to ruin an otherwise amusing episode (8.12) with that asinine comment at the end.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
clay and sara were the couple, they rewrote it with Quinn.
I could have liked Clay and Sara. They had chemistry.

What a mistake going with Quinn and Clay.

I guess Mark was filled with mistakes at this point though.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

We are listening to this one now:

I keep thinking of Peyton now while listening to Nirvana and how much Mark sucks for that 8.12 comment.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We are listening to this one now:

I keep thinking of Peyton now while listening to Nirvana and how much Mark sucks for that 8.12 comment.
Great song, Michelle!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread