Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2004, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

New promo! New promo!

It started out with Syd in disguises and flashed to her introducing herself under these aliases and her different accents..they showed the "Ima" scene but it was completely different preview, it didn't have the lenny kravitz song and "Ima' was in the middle of it.

ABC is succeeding with the promos because a lot of my friends are interested in watching the show now.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by -Katie-
New promo! New promo!

It started out with Syd in disguises and flashed to her introducing herself under these aliases and her different accents..they showed the "Ima" scene but it was completely different preview, it didn't have the lenny kravitz song and "Ima' was in the middle of it.

ABC is succeeding with the promos because a lot of my friends are interested in watching the show now.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Supreme Fan

I saw that one last night during Desperate Housewives. I saw it in the middle of talking to my mom and I was like: "What, can't talk now, must watch Alias Promo..." LOL. She was just laughing at me when it was over. I have to begin my marathon tonight. I'll try to watch the first season by tomorrow.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I saw it I saw it

Yeah, it's like the fourth promo that is airing now...I think...I'm losing track

Last edited by Yellow Mustang Girl; 12-21-2004 at 01:54 AM
Yellow Mustang Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 03:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Alright, I decided to give you all a nice Christmas present...more Alias pictures...LOL, these are from the second and third episodes and don't include spoilers. Once again, they are linked because they're big. Enjoy my friends...eat, drink, and be merry, for soon, we will get season 4.

So Sexy
Can't touch this....
My light, not yours What is this again?

Alright, I hope you enjoy my present...just think that time is drawing to an end. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.
Old 12-25-2004, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Squeeeeeee! Thanks for those pics!
Old 12-25-2004, 06:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Happy to help...apparently there are also two new promos that have just been released. One says..."She's an Agent, her lover's an Agent, her enemy's an agent. It's not that complicated." And the other one revolves around Sydney and Vaughn. Keep an eye out. I haven't seen either of them yet but I want to.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAngel
Happy to help...apparently there are also two new promos that have just been released. One says..."She's an Agent, her lover's an Agent, her enemy's an agent. It's not that complicated." And the other one revolves around Sydney and Vaughn. Keep an eye out. I haven't seen either of them yet but I want to.
Oh my god, I can't wait to see that!!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAngel
I saw the first one! I think I posted about it on the Promo thread. I haven't seen the second one yet, but can't wait
Old 12-26-2004, 04:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi everyone! I hope you had a Happy Holiday!

I'm so excited. I just saw a little thing on ABC about their shows and they had a blurb on Alias and about how this season is going to be good.
I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Lovely pictures! Marshall!

:heart:

LJ
*CinCin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Blurb on ABC?

Less than 2 weeks to go now....
Old 12-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Supreme Fan

I just saw the one with Sydney and Vaughn...it was so great. I saw it this afternoon when I was flipping around on TV. I think Alias is going to do great. ABC has really put out more promos this year than they did last year. Also, I think the time spot is going to be better.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, blurb

I think the show will do well too, especially with Lost as a lead in. Wednesday night is going to be great!

Every time I see a promo I get a little more giddy and I can't wait to see where things lead and most of all what Jack's secret is!

LJ
*CinCin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

About a week away!
Old 12-29-2004, 01:19 PM
Supreme Fan

It's now almost exactly one week away. Be on the look out for Jennifer Garner on all those talk shows, not only for Alias but also for Elektra...although I'm sure questions will be asked about Alias.
Reply   Post New Thread