Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I've seen the promo playing during LOST, too, but it's the same one that I saw during DH.
Old 12-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm looking forward to Alias starting- but it sucks for me that it's on weds...cause I have class until 10pm on weds. So I'll have to invest in a bunch of video tapes for the whole season.

I've never seen Lost...is it any good?

Ship: Spuffy | Outlaw Queen | JavaJunkie | Prudence & Prejudice | Literati | Evil Regal
“I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.”-Mindy Kaling
My Fic | Icon Credit
goodbyegirl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Gosh, you people in the states are *so* lucky. I have to wait a longgg time before it comes to Asia.
always open in the middle
ps_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 01:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ps_dreamer
Gosh, you people in the states are *so* lucky. I have to wait a longgg time before it comes to Asia.

Ouch, that really does suck, but just imagine how good it will be when it finally gets there. I'm trying to look on the bright side by the way.

As for goodbyegirl84: I haven't seen Lost that much, because I never remember that it's on. But I really like it. It's got a lot of action and a lot of drama but can't really be compaired to Alias in any way. I say the only way to tell if you like it is to watch an episode and see for yourself.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

goodbyegirl84 I agree with [/b]TheAngel[/b] that you'd just have to see an episode of LOST to know for sure, but I must say I'm addicted to LOST myself

ps_dreamer Gah...waiting would royally suck.
Old 12-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Supreme Fan

The last episode of Lost I saw was last weeks and I was more or less watching it and doing homework at the same time but I liked it. I can't wait for Alias. I have Christmas break in 9 days and I'm going to watch all 3 seasons in a marathon over the break. It's going to rock.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

I only have the first two seasons on DVD, so I'm going to have an almost-marathon
Suga*Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

2 or 3 season -- it's all Alias madness!
Old 12-08-2004, 12:18 AM
Supreme Fan

I've got an Alias calendar from last year and I'm hoping to get one this year for Chistmas, but I haven't heard anything about one. Does anyone know if they have an Alias calendar out for 2005?
Old 12-08-2004, 05:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Time until 9:00pm January 5:

27 days 19 hours 55 minutes (EST)
TheIrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

TheIrish You crack me up.

I wonder if we could find some kind of count-down thing to put on here that actually does count down the days or minutes or whatever till the new season?

TheAngel I didn't know there were Alias calendars! I bet you could find them at abc.com....go to Alias... and merchandise... they have all kinds of things there.

Carol
Old 12-09-2004, 01:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TheIrish
Time until 9:00pm January 5:

27 days 19 hours 55 minutes (EST)
Awesome, official countdown has begun. 27 days...I don't want to wait that long. ABC had a longer promo on for Alias this evening during Lost. I don't know if anyone saw it but it was the same basic preview with a few extra scenes. Awesome as always.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:02 PM
Supreme Fan

New pictures from the extended promo. Once again I'm going to link them since they're so big...I hope you enjoy them.

I see you!
Time to Party Like its 1999!
They're X-ray Glasses, shhhh.
Define Slow
Oh, now I get it.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

I heard that JJ Abrams is involved with "Lost" so how will this affect his creative control over "Alias" in the upcoming 4th season?

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer
I heard that JJ Abrams is involved with "Lost" so how will this affect his creative control over "Alias" in the upcoming 4th season?

Alex
he seems to have vowed to be more involved with the show in season 4, considering he wasnt involved in season 3, and look how crappy that ended up...

from what i have read from insiders, what JJ and Ken Olin (another executive producer) have in mind for the direction of the show, are completely different, season 3 was the result of what Olin wanted to see, and in season 4, JJ is going to take over the reigns more and hopefully lead the show back in the direction we actually like ie season 1 & 2