Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

He was recently asked how he'd be able to do Alias, Lost AND write the MI:3 script.

He said Lindelof is taking care of Lost (the other show creator - JJ didn't pen any eps lately), he has other people writing MI3 with him, and he wants to concentrate on Alias. Woot.

He did say he wanted an "S1 feel" again.

and no, Ken Olin isn't related to Lena Olin. Just because I knew that question was bound to come up.
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

I just saw a quickie promo on ESPN during ESPN News, my dad had it on and I heard the music so I quickly took out my earphones I can't wait!!!

And Yes I have been watching Lost, due to a Roswell actor on it and of course an Alias actor too and I am so addicted to the show and I was happy to hear that Alias will be on right afterwards I can't wait until Jan. 5th!!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever
And Yes I have been watching Lost, due to a Roswell actor on it and of course an Alias actor too
And a Hobbit
Suga*Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Woo-hoo! I knew I wasn't going crazy! I thought that promo was a bit different (see a previous posting of mine above )

TheAngel Thanks for posting those links!
Old 12-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Of course, I love posting pictures...It means I get to drool at them as well. I can't wait. We're getting closer and closer.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Less than a month to go
Old 12-12-2004, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494

and no, Ken Olin isn't related to Lena Olin. Just because I knew that question was bound to come up.
it always comes up
Old 12-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Here are some episode descriptions for the first few episodes...Spoiler warning, but not much, it's just a short three or four line description...I'm still going to hide it though so if you don't want to know anything, scroll fast.

SPOILER WARNING...DO NOT PASS GO~

401- 402 AUTHORIZED PESONNEL ONLY
Written by J.J. Abrams & Jeff Melvoin
Directed by Ken Olin
Sydney's working life is about to get turn upside down, and she discovers that the truth behind Jack's secret documents is more complex than she thought...

403 - THE AWFUL TRUTH
Written by Jesse Alexander
Directed by Larry Trilling
Nadia's new agenda adds more tension to her and Sydney's relationship. Does Jack have a solution to the predicament he has
found himself in...?

404 - DETENTE
Written by Alison Schapker & Monica Breen
Directed by Craig Zisk
A Russian mission to apprehend Black Thorine - a lethal experimental explosive - will test how Sydney views Sloane and her
sister.

405 - ICE
Written by Jeffrey bell
Directed by Jeffrey Bell
After Sydney witnesses a contact's leg mysteriously splinter away from his body like ice , her and Vaughn are drawn into a
deadly investigation.

406 - NOCTURNE
Written by Jeff Pinkner
Directed by Larry Trilling
Two dark figures cannot be stopped, even with several shots to the chest. A case of mental manipulation, a high threshold for
pain, or the undead...?

407 - ECHOES
Written by Andre Nemec & Josh Applebaum
Directed by Dan Attias
Anna Espinosa steps back into Sydney's life with a bang as the Rambaldi riddle creeps back into view. Will the CIA have to listen to what Sark has to say...?

408 - A MAN OF HIS WORD
Written by Breen Frazier
Directed by Marita Grabiak
Nadia is put in terrible danger, and the CIA find themselves in an impossible situation. Can Sark be trusted, or has he found a new ally to team with...?

409 - WELCOME TO LIBERY VILLAGE
Written by drew Goddard
Directed by Kevin Hooks
Vaughn and Sydney team up for a nightmarish training program that will reveal more about the way they view each other than they ever imagined.

END SPOILERS

Hope you enjoyed them. Make sure you post spoiler warnings when talking about specific episodes...at least until the 4th season starts.
Old 12-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Thanks, TheAngel Yeah, if anyone is going to talk about Season 4 episodes, try to avoid doing so on this board unless you post a warning and do as TheAngel did and leave plenty of space above and below the spoiler so no one accidentally reads it.

Actually, I'd suggest you guys visit the Spoiler board if you want to know any spoilers.

Carol
Old 12-13-2004, 02:11 AM
Supreme Fan

I figure posting episode descriptions isn't really the same, I mean we'll be getting them eventually anyway, but some people don't even want those which is why I posted the spoiler warning...for anyone that hasn't seen the TV promo...be sure to watch Desperate Housewives and other ABC primetime shows. They've been having it on and will continue to do so.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAngel
I figure posting episode descriptions isn't really the same, I mean we'll be getting them eventually anyway, but some people don't even want those which is why I posted the spoiler warning...for anyone that hasn't seen the TV promo...be sure to watch Desperate Housewives and other ABC primetime shows. They've been having it on and will continue to do so.
Yeah, the episode descriptions aren't too much of a spoiler.

Oh, the promos are great. They are usually on during LOST too.
Old 12-18-2004, 08:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Alright, I just wanted to stop in and say that I am still alive. With Christmas getting closer and closer I've been busy with school and the like. Anyway, I'm back now and looking forward to Alias...I've seen more and more promos every time I watch ABC and I really think the chnage in nights will be good. Just think, we won't have any repeats this season. I am not spoiled but I have read some episode descriptions off Alias-media.com and I have to say that the episodes look great, like they're going back to the things we know and loved about Alias. Now, since it is Christmas break, it is time to begin my Alias marathon....just think everyone, only 18 more days to go........
Old 12-19-2004, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting those TheAngel! I can't wait for episode #7!!!!!!! -because of a certain returning character. That should be a great episode
Old 12-19-2004, 12:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics
Thanks for posting those TheAngel! I can't wait for episode #7!!!!!!! -because of a certain returning character. That should be a great episode
I know, that's the episode I'm most looking forward to.

There are more pictures of episodes on Alias-media so I'll post some links soon. Right now I'm getting ready to go to church so I don't have much time.
Old 12-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

2 1/2 weeks!