Total Fan

Countdown to some sexy sarky-ness...

2 days; 7 hours; and 57 minutes

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayay *doing happy dance*
Old 04-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>Countdown to some sexy sarky-ness...

2 days; 7 hours; and 57 minutes

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayay *doing happy dance*</STRONG>
Aww that's awesome! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't even know if Season 3's coming here... I think we'll have to wait about a gazillion years. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Total Fan

Sarah... I love your siggy. I am always looking for good quotes. *crosses fingers that this week I'll get one*
Old 05-01-2004, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

My Sarkney obsession is renewed! I've been watching & rewatching scenes from S1 and S2 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Finally got those DVDs and am lovin' it...

Can't wait for the next episode...

What's our countdown status? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Astra:
<STRONG>What's our countdown status? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
About 24 hours and 10 minutes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I just spent allll afternoon watching the Sarkney episodes of S1 and S2, and I'm ready for more Sarkney tomorrow..I hope. Bring it on JJ.
icon *
Old 05-02-2004, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks! I'm really hopeful for tonight's episode...

BTW, has anyone read any new and great Sarkney fics in the last month or month and a half... I've not been as good about checking some of the fic sites lately and wondered if there were any new must read recommendations?

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>

I don't even know if Season 3's coming here... I think we'll have to wait about a gazillion years. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well... we never got to see season 1 so... But luckily the dvd of season 1 came out, and I have all season 2 and what we have seen of 3 downloaded!

Cant wait for tonights epi... *crosses fingers for some Sarkney*

Life as Mia
Old 05-03-2004, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Well.. sadly, not a lot of Sarkney moments last night...

For once though I find myself in total agreement w/ Vaughn... I want Lauren to be toast.

But you know.... as an aside, I had a real spark of hope for Sarkney last night... If Syd can see Vaughn go all 'torture' and 'revenge' and still in some way like/care about him *shudders*, then she too has the capacity to forgive and love Sark...

Yeh... sounds good to me!
Old 05-03-2004, 08:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Last night's episode was rather [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]. Not only did we get no Sarkney, but it looks like Lauren's got Sark [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]. It's like he's taking orders from her, of all people, when it should be the other way around.

And could next week's promo be any more dumb? "The words we've all been waiting to hear" my @ss. Lauren's being tortured and her biggest concern is that Vaughn loves Syd instead of her? Right. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Only dim-witted Vaughn could think that's the best way to get back at her.

BTW, did anyone catch DA's interview on the TV Guide Channel? He mentioned his parents wouldn't let him watch MTV when he was growing up. And he loves the Simpsons. What a guy. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 09:00 AM
New Fan

Hi!!
I'm i the only one who love the show last night? I mean we saw alot of Sark and Sydney saw how dark Vaungh can be, so it give me hope for Sarkney [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]. Did anyone notice Sark expression when it came down to Nadia, he seem to hesitate.....God i wish i could have seen the next episode promo, they didin't show it at my channel [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . Someone saw it?

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Well.. sadly, not a lot of Sarkney moments last night...

For once though I find myself in total agreement w/ Vaughn... I want Lauren to be toast.

But you know.... as an aside, I had a real spark of hope for Sarkney last night... If Syd can see Vaughn go all 'torture' and 'revenge' and still in some way like/care about him *shudders*, then she too has the capacity to forgive and love Sark...

Yeh... sounds good to me!</STRONG>
If I would have gotten online sooner, I would have said this exactly. Nicely put!
Old 05-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm...what can I say about last night's episode?

I don't think last night's episode was as exciting or great as the past two. I did like the fact that Vaughn was freaking pissed at Lauren. But he was a little...obsessed. Because Vaughn's life is so similar to her father's (regarding the fact that they had "fake" wives), I think that is the exact reason why they should not be together.

Sark, love, what is this with Lauren?! Kick her out the door. What was that all about with her father having to be elimenated? She wasn't even going to do it, and then she made it sound as if it was her idea and it wasn't a big deal. Oh, and when Syd and Vaughn came in to get Nadia, I was like "Sark, shot Vaughn, please shot him!" But hey, that's just me and my evil thoughts.

I swear, I think I am getting more excited from reading Sarkney fan fiction anymore than from watching the show....is that bad? Maybe it's just cause I am impatiently waiting for JJ to realize what he has in front of his face.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Jen
Logan: It'll be fun. It'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you, just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Old 05-03-2004, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

This episode was quite boring and now we have to wait 3 weeks for the season finale?? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Vaughn has never annoyed me more than he did last night. Just complaining about Lauren and Satellites and yelling at Weiss. Gawd he pisses me off [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] He thinks he just run around and pour acid poor lil S&G just like that.
I really was hoping that either Lauren or Sark would shoot him or that he would go all kamakaze and kill himself and Lauren at the same time [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oooh! And Lauren with a Rocket Launcher???? That's just wrong.

There were really only two good things about this episode and that was the Marshall/Toni talk (I love how Marshall manages to make every conversation he has really awkward) and Sark in that blue sweater [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Anyway.. Screencaps from Alias-Media

ETA: Alright I've been staring at these pictures and David Anders/Sark is just so sexy. Even the way he wears his watch is sexy.. What a dreamboat.

What's that? Do I see a little compassion?

Nope.. just Sark being L*****'s bitch .. again.

See, Heres where he should TURN AROUND and shoot...

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited Pavlov's Belle ]
icon *
Old 05-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>But you know.... as an aside, I had a real spark of hope for Sarkney last night... If Syd can see Vaughn go all 'torture' and 'revenge' and still in some way like/care about him *shudders*, then she too has the capacity to forgive and love Sark...

Yeh... sounds good to me!</STRONG>
*giggles and dances around*

Quote:
Originally posted by BooRadley:
<STRONG>Last night's episode was rather [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]. Not only did we get no Sarkney, but it looks like Lauren's got Sark [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]. It's like he's taking orders from her, of all people, when it should be the other way around.</STRONG>
They'd better reveal that Sark's been *****ing with her this entire season, otherwise I am going to be mega pissed [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]

God. Remember when JJ said this would be 'The Year Of Sark'? Kiss my ass you useless hack! He was right in that it would require good acting though. Pretending Lauren is 'so good' must be hard for David to say it without being sarcastic [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Jen Talley:
<STRONG>I swear, I think I am getting more excited from reading Sarkney fan fiction anymore than from watching the show....is that bad? Maybe it's just cause I am impatiently waiting for JJ to realize what he has in front of his face.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I've been like that for a while now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Stupid JJ [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The thing is, how can you take writers seriously or have any faith in all the storylines they're doing when they come out and publicly state that they don't know what they're doing half the time! These people are being paid to put an even remotely coherent story together and then they reveal that they just make it up as they go along. At least lie and say everythings fine. God. After all the weird behaviour all season I was hoping that some things would be revealed and explained, but I don't hold out any hope for anything to be fixed.

*gives JJ the two fingered salute*

ETA:
Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle:
<STRONG>I really was hoping that either Lauren or Sark would shoot him or that he would go all kamakaze and kill himself and Lauren at the same time [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thats what I hope for every ep. He's so incompetent and with all the missions he goes on, you'd think it'd just be a matter of time before he fell of a cliff or accidentally shot himself in the head. Stupid MV having a contract [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Thank you so much for all those screencaps!! When I saw the hotness I literally had to go out of the room because he just looks So. Damn. Fine. in them all. Sweet Zombie Jesus. Ok, is it just me or does his hair look like its gotten to the exact length that it was from his first appearance? Because I always liked it that length, and he looks mighty fine here.

To recap: Sark? Looks so *****ing fine, my eyes can barely stand it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY.[/Regina]

*melts into puddle of drool and disappears down drain*

*weeps at the HOTNESS*

Must. Get. New. Computer. Now.

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited Sir Fireboard ]
Old 05-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BooRadley:
<STRONG>
BTW, did anyone catch DA's interview on the TV Guide Channel? He mentioned his parents wouldn't let him watch MTV when he was growing up. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
For real. Same thing here... I used to sneak and watch it after my parents went to bed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Jen Talley:
<STRONG>
I swear, I think I am getting more excited from reading Sarkney fan fiction anymore than from watching the show....is that bad? Maybe it's just cause I am impatiently waiting for JJ to realize what he has in front of his face.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Jen</STRONG>
Jen, you're definitely not alone in this... I go through phases where I wanna read all the Sarkney fic I can get my paws on, just to carry me through. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Speaking of which, did anyone have any fic recs for some new/recent fic? I've read most of the older stuff, and am looking for some yummy new fic...

And whoever mentioned the rocket launcher/Lauren scene (sorry I forgot who it was)... I agree... I was like 'Puh-leeeeze'. The girl doesn't even know how to use tweezers so how is that gonna be realistic... *sigh*

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread