Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle:
<STRONG>

I was thinking about that when I was watching the show. And Sloane or Jack or someone said something about the affair being 25 years ago.. So I *think* Syd is older than her sister by 5 years.. But that might be me being crazy and random and not following plot very well, again [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think Syd is older, but I'm not sure how much older. I was never very clear on how old Syd's supposed to be, and the 2 years she was missing confused me even more.

I'm also confused about how Irina's pregnancy went unnoticed. The only thing I can think of is that the affair occurred right before she faked her death so she didn't start showing until after she disappeared. Maybe that's the real reason she faked her death, so Jack and Sloane wouldn't know. Well, that and the fact that the KGB wanter her to.

Sark and Syd's sister? Nooooo!!! I think if that happens then the chances of Sarkney becoming a reality are even smaller. I don't think Syd would ever be with the man her sister has been with.

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited BooRadley ]
Old 04-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
The only thing I can think of is that the affair occurred right before she faked her death so she didn't start showing until after she disappeared. Maybe that's the real reason she faked her death, so Jack and Sloane wouldn't know.
Now, that makes sense!!!
OK, we almost all agree NO SARK and Syd's sister...

I have been doing very well at staying away from spoilers... Hello, my name is Denise and it has been 3 weeks, 6 days, 7 hours and 32 mins since my last spoiler. I AM GOING NUTS! *hands shaking, heart racing... chain smoking...aargh*
Old 04-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

As to the comments labelling Sark as the "village bicycle." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Unfortunately that is so true. I mean, can JJ not recognize that Sark has so much more chemistry with Syd than with either Allison or Lauren. They both just seem...bored...when they're with him, its bloody disheartening!

I hadn't thought about the possibility of Sark being paired with Sydney's sister. But I can SO see JJ doing that, and if he does I will track him down and make him see sense. That would seriously have me screaming at the TV!

Live Journal
Old 04-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Y'all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Ok, I must say that if Sark is paired with Syd's younger sis, I will definately through something at my TV. I mean, I understand that David probably wants the "Sark-ster" to get some lovin', but come on! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] JJ better not have little sis hooking up with him. Doesn't JJ read fan's comments? I mean, almost every bad girl on there hooks up with him?! Let's just the inevitable over with and pair him with Syd. I mean, who can't see that chemistry?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jen

Oh, wouldn't the whole Syd-little sis-Sark story make a wonderful fan fic? ...cough,cough,hint,hint,cough, cough
Logan: It'll be fun. It'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you, just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Old 04-22-2004, 10:01 PM
New Fan

haha. *raises hands in defeat* okay, okay, you guys win.

*pulls out anti-sark&sydney's sis pin and sticks it on*

my bad.
Old 04-22-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>I have been doing very well at staying away from spoilers... Hello, my name is Denise and it has been 3 weeks, 6 days, 7 hours and 32 mins since my last spoiler. I AM GOING NUTS! *hands shaking, heart racing... chain smoking...aargh*</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thats really good you know! The longest I lasted was three days....and I didn't go on the net for two and a half of those days... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But I'm going to try going spoiler free for the finale and next season. Ceci's going to help me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by the_spill_canvas:
<STRONG>haha. *raises hands in defeat* okay, okay, you guys win.

*pulls out anti-sark&sydney's sis pin and sticks it on*

my bad.</STRONG>
Awww! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Don't worry, you can like them. If anyone gives you any crap about it tell them I gave you permission [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] When Ceci comes back she'll probably ship them with you since she such a shipping whore [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Fireboard:
<STRONG>
Awww! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Don't worry, you can like them. If anyone gives you any crap about it tell them I gave you permission [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] When Ceci comes back she'll probably ship them with you since she such a shipping whore [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Too funny! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I guess I'm still waiting for hell to freeze over so JJ will put Syd and Sark together... But, hey... I can hope.

*sigh*
Old 04-23-2004, 10:26 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Thats really good you know! The longest I lasted was three days....and I didn't go on the net for two and a half of those days... But I'm going to try going spoiler free for the finale and next season. Ceci's going to help me
Sir Fireboard...Can I be in your support group too. I really want to be SURPRISED. Ya know???
Old 04-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

I'd like to be in the anti-spoiler support group too, but the first step is admitting you have a problem.. and I dont.. My spoiling is under control! honest.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
icon *
Old 04-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle:
<STRONG>I'd like to be in the anti-spoiler support group too, but the first step is admitting you have a problem.. and I dont.. My spoiling is under control! honest.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Hee, hee...sounds like me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have stayed away from Alias spoilers for about a week. I must admit I did know that the Passenger was going to be Syd's sis, but I am staying away for the season finale. When season four is getting ready to start, I have the feeling the spoiler board will be my next home away from home! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So, what's everyone doing?

Jen
Logan: It'll be fun. It'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you, just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Old 04-24-2004, 04:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>Man could you guys imagine David teaching a class? I definitely wouldnt be able to concentrate. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Teaching physics or something. "Things go up, things come down". MrHotPhysics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Syd has a sister? I didn't know that. Who is she played by? And if Sark and Syd's sister hooked up, I'm going to be even more pissed. Irina and an affair? Whoa, you guys are blowing my mind!

And as for Sark being the village bicycle. He sqeaks.

just when the devil reminds me of my past
i remind him of his future
Old 04-24-2004, 09:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Hey Hey,

Man, talk about dissapearing acts but it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good to be back! Hows everyone doing, and Im glad to see many are thinking of being spoiler virgins for the final. Its the only way to be, but till then I'll happyly remain a ****! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Man you seriously have no idea how much I have missed this bored! But it wasn't my fault. Fred (my computer) is anciet in computer years (6yrs old in human time) and decided to have his first ever mental break down. Im not a computer person but if sometyhing need to be fixed I can do it, but do you guys have any idea how hard it is to get a basic video card! I mean *****!!!!!! But Freds working again now thank god though Im only coming to you in 16 bit and it bites!

Anyways, SARKNEY. Sark is a bit of a **** (well kinda) isn't he. But think of it this way. Every season there is a bad girl, S1 Anna (Sark wasn't around yet to sleep with her but he could have we may never know), S2 Allison, S3 Lauren S4 ? (Im yet to make up my mind about the sister, personally I think Jack might be right, anyway little sisters are all evil in my experience). And if the sister does end up bad then I don't think we need to guess who Sark will be shacking up with!

And in the last ep did Jack say that he and Sloane toasted Sydneys Birth in 1975 making her 30 this year in Alias time?

Anyways its great to be back!

Even Lucifer retained his beauty after his fall. Julian Sark
Old 04-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Awww! Don't worry, you can like them. If anyone gives you any crap about it tell them I gave you permission When Ceci comes back she'll probably ship them with you since she such a shipping whore
That is so true. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ceci ships almost everyone with Sark. Tsk. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] When is she supposed to come back BTW? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Was it four months?

giggles and points to new Sarkney siggie

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-24-2004, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Hmmm... I think that was right Sarah, but don't hold me to it... My memory isn't as great as it used to be...

I can only slightly (and not seriously) ship Syd with one or 2 other characters besides Sark... (Will) and that's only on a temp basis...

I'm just gonna have to stay spoiler free to see what JJ has in store for is... It's more fun that way. I remember last seasons' cliffhanger had my jaw hanging open for like 10 minutes... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Total Fan

OK...only about 27 1/2 more hours for me until ALIAS... I have already had a talk with "the gods" and informed them that I really must have more Sarkney scenes. I am all about the sarcasm/humor they put out there. *sighs and remembers previous eppys* *ahhhh, Ok, I'm back* Anyway... as part of my agreement with "the gods", I have cut all my ships out (except Naley - c'mon I'm only human!) so that I can obsess and invent w/Sarkney... I, of course, have promised the obligatory attend more church blah blah yada yada. If I NEVER go to church, then I go at Christmas then that's "more" right??? LOL

It is good to know that others will be staying spoiler free for the finale. PavlovsBelle hmmm, it sounds like you may need intervention. LOL. Hey I'm just trying to build up the anticipation since I will have to go all summer w/o.