Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Fireboard:
<STRONG>You guys shouldn't be so nice to Vaughn if you don't want to. If you think he is a completely incompetant boob, then say so. In fact I encourage it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Well, if you don't object... Vaughn is so boring he managed to appear dull even while he was being tortured and betrayed by his wife. Not many people could manage that, but good 'ol Vaughn sure did.

And last night it hit me - the reason neither Syd nor Nadia will survive if they meet again is that they will fight to the death over Sark. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] He's just that hot.
Old 04-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey, Im new here at this board. Just started to watch Alias and I already became a die-hard Sarkney fan. Can you guys tell me which episode or episodes are the best Sarkney ones? Just so I could be on the look out. One more question, how possible is a Sarkney pairing mmm lets say in the near future? I don't read spoilers and just started watching so I'm not really into the show yet. Can it really happen or am I in denial? Thanks
Old 04-28-2004, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Watched Counteragent again today, it's becoming a bit of an obsession. It's a little weird. Especially Sark's line "You're so good, do you know that?"
I totally love that line Sark said to her too. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *mags26*:
<STRONG>Hey, Im new here at this board. Just started to watch Alias and I already became a die-hard Sarkney fan. Can you guys tell me which episode or episodes are the best Sarkney ones? Just so I could be on the look out. One more question, how possible is a Sarkney pairing mmm lets say in the near future? I don't read spoilers and just started watching so I'm not really into the show yet. Can it really happen or am I in denial? Thanks</STRONG>
Welcome to the Sarkney thread mags! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] There are quite a lot of Sarkney related episodes, like Counteragent, Phase One (well, the beginning anyway) and Succession which is in Season 3. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, pardon the dumbness I'm not really good with Alias episode names. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited ~-Sarah-~ ]

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Total Fan

Welcome *mags26*! You are in the right place for the Sarkney love.

I hope Ceci is right! EVERYONE get off Sark! Sheesh. Can a Syd get a chance. Ha ha.

Still spoiler free. But it's getting hard!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Admiral Yellow:
<STRONG>Well, fancy seeing you here again! I just got to reminiscing the other day about the old Polar days, I sure do miss those people.
Watched Counteragent again today, it's becoming a bit of an obsession. It's a little weird. Especially Sark's line "You're so good, do you know that?"</STRONG>
I know! Tis a small world... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] *reminsces about the gutter couch* *sigh* Good times, babe. Good times. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to rewatching some of these good Sarkney eps.. I got both sets via eBay and am eagerly checking my mailbox these past few days. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to mags! Looks like you've already got the names of some good Sarkney eps... Which is good, 'cause I'm not always great at remembering episode names... I watch tooooo much TV [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for your welcomes [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] and for the episode titles. Now I shall go and watch them because luckily I borrowed season 1 and 2 from my addicted friend (unfortunately she opts for S/V [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but Ill convert her sooner or later). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Fireboard:
<STRONG>You guys shouldn't be so nice to Vaughn if you don't want to. If you think he is a completely incompetant boob, then say so. In fact I encourage it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Vaughn is a dull incompetant boob. I hate him so much! Everyone knows it and I make no effort to hide it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway.. Welcome to the Sarkney thread *mags26*!! I wish you many a'posts.
icon *
Old 04-29-2004, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BooRadley:
<STRONG>Well, if you don't object... Vaughn is so boring he managed to appear dull even while he was being tortured and betrayed by his wife. Not many people could manage that, but good 'ol Vaughn sure did.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Only Vaughn could ever achieve that [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I can't wait to see it so I can mock him, and lust over Sark [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by BooRadley:
<STRONG>And last night it hit me - the reason neither Syd nor Nadia will survive if they meet again is that they will fight to the death over Sark. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] He's just that hot.</STRONG>
Thats the kind of spin I like [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And Syd will win because she's the main character [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome *mags26* [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I was working on a Sarkney guide for Alias but then my post got wiped out, so I'll do it for you on the weekend. In fact I should do it later so I can get every detail [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm glad you're a die hard Sarkney already. It doesn't take much does it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm sure you'll be able to sway your friend as well [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Watched Counteragent again today, it's becoming a bit of an obsession. It's a little weird. Especially Sark's line "You're so good, do you know that?"
Plus you know with her he meant it, as opposed to saying it to Lauren to play her.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle:
<STRONG>

Vaughn is a dull incompetant boob. I hate him so much! Everyone knows it and I make no effort to hide it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Excellent! Tee hee. *basks in the Vaughn hate*

I can't wait. Only 27 more hours til I can change my Alias calendar from stupid Vaughn to...whoevers next [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I almost forgot! Yesterday I was watching Remnants and I said to my Mum, "Look, theres Sark." And she replied, "He's gorgeous isn't he?" !!!! Hee! My mother usually lusts after Vaughn (much to my horror) but she actually said that about Sark. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] my Mummy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited Sir Fireboard ]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I almost forgot! Yesterday I was watching Remnants and I said to my Mum, "Look, theres Sark." And she replied, "He's gorgeous isn't he?" !!!! Hee! My mother usually lusts after Vaughn (much to my horror) but she actually said that about Sark. I my Mummy!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That is awesome. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my house who lusts after Sark. My sis is a Vaughn girl as well. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

soljae ♥
Old 04-29-2004, 09:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

We just had the crotch ep! There was this accent and crotch all in one scene. So many things to focus on, so little time [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Sir Fireborad -- Sark does squeak. He's wobbly too. Maybe he just needs some oil. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Would you like to do the honours? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Vaughn doesn't even deserve to be called a boob. He's a moob. The lowest of all catergories in the bosom clan. He's just a man-frickin-boob. Moob. Only good for one thing. To be lost in dieting. Geez.

just when the devil reminds me of my past
i remind him of his future
Old 04-29-2004, 10:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Sir Fireboard, thanks that would be great. I would really appreciate it, this way I wont stay behind. I was surprised to learn that David is only 23 he must be the youngest on the set. I cant believe that Jennifer is 9 years older than he is. Oh and Im starting to share the feeling of throwing stuff at the TV when Vaughn is on. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Total Fan

IT IS KILLING ME STAYING SPOILER FREE!!!!!

I am dying to know if Sark/Sydney have any more good scenes.

*must stay strong... closing. FF. can't. look. won't. look. must. stay. stro.....*

Quote:
Vaughn doesn't even deserve to be called a boob. He's a moob. The lowest of all catergories in the bosom clan. He's just a man-frickin-boob. Moob. Only good for one thing. To be lost in dieting. Geez.
OK, Pepsi is coming out of my nose! Thanks. ROTFLMAO

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited Ravens23 ]
Old 04-29-2004, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zira:
<STRONG>Vaughn doesn't even deserve to be called a boob. He's a moob. The lowest of all catergories in the bosom clan. He's just a man-frickin-boob. Moob. Only good for one thing. To be lost in dieting. Geez.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Thanks for that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, new Sarkney avatar [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Absolutely nothing special, just caps from my favorite episode from Alias. Ever.(Succession)
icon *
Old 04-30-2004, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That is awesome. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my house who lusts after Sark. My sis is a Vaughn girl as well. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Turn her to the Sark side! Quickly! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Zira:
<STRONG>We just had the crotch ep! There was this accent and crotch all in one scene. So many things to focus on, so little time [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hee! It rules doesn't it?!?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I remember I went spoiler free for that ep, so when I saw it I almost screamed. Almost because I didn't finish downloading it until midnight, and when I watched it everyone was asleep. Ceci told me something great was going to happen and it did [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But it was so hot [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] She wants him so bad.

I begrudgingly accept the 'honour' of oiling Sark.
*runs off to find body lotion...uh...I mean 'oil'*

Moob [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *dies from laughter and wording*

Quote:
Originally posted by *mags26*:
<STRONG>Sir Fireboard, thanks that would be great. I would really appreciate it, this way I wont stay behind. I was surprised to learn that David is only 23 he must be the youngest on the set. I cant believe that Jennifer is 9 years older than he is. Oh and Im starting to share the feeling of throwing stuff at the TV when Vaughn is on. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You're welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yeah David is the youngest (and sexiest) and they all tease him [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It just goes to show how damn talented he is. Unlike some other people [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] A tip: Whenever Vaughn is on, fast forward or mute. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Anyway, new Sarkney avatar [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Absolutely nothing special, just caps from my favorite episode from Alias. Ever.(Succession)</STRONG>
Its so pretty! *stares*

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>IT IS KILLING ME STAYING SPOILER FREE!!!!!

I am dying to know if Sark/Sydney have any more good scenes.

*must stay strong... closing. FF. can't. look. won't. look. must. stay. stro.....*</STRONG>
Speaking of which I am going spoiler free from...now. Friday 30th April 2004 at 6:16pm. Hmmmm.....its not so bad....*gradually loses grip and pounces on mouse* MUST HAVE SPOILERRRRRRRRRRS!!!! *wrestles mouse from right hand with left and breaks down, weeping* Its so hard! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I must be strong.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Turn her to the Sark side! Quickly!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm really trying to! I keep showing her Sark/Sarkney pics to brainwash her to the dark side. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] So far it hasn't worked but I have succeeded in converting her into a few ships of mine so I'm not giving up yet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Thanks for that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, new Sarkney avatar [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Absolutely nothing special, just caps from my favorite episode from Alias. Ever.(Succession)</STRONG>
Ooh that's gorgeous! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So much chemistry in that scene. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

soljae ♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread