Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2004, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

The writer's must've been smoking something when they came up with that one, coz Sloane and Irina is just wrong.

At least we didn't get the promo that America did for Blowback. It showed the scene when Sloane was telling Barnett. I'm surprised Ch7 didn't use it.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 05-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Extreme Fan

LOL im so agreeing. What were the writers thinking when the came up with that one? I was also suprised that Lauren was going to take off her mask and reveal herself to Vaughn, Very suprising. And when she hit him across the face, poor Vaughn.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

[keanu voice]Whoa![/keanu voice]

the new forums are interesting

i'm a little befuzzled now that some of the options are changed
Old 05-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

i didnt like the last ep for many reasons.

1. This story was dull as and how many times do we have to see them stop the bomb with seconds to spare. I wonder why the writers think that still brings tension. We all know they are gonna stop it *yawn*
And to cover up the fact its a boring story they edited it out of sequence. In an attempt to make it more interesting.

2. As much as I Love Lauren and respect MG and how hard it is. Trying to do her best with all the negativity about her out there. She just wasnt convincing last night. And please tell me why did Lauren keep her wig on when she got it on with sark? hahaha. I fund MG more convincing in the previous ep.

3. For the first time EVER i was actually pissed off with Sydney. After what she said to Lauren about her and Vaughn. She said she wasnt trying to steall her husband when clearly she is. By kissing him every chance she gets. And then she says if you are having trouble with ya marrage its not my problem its yours. I was like hey YOU are the source of the problem so it is. And when she said to vaughn on the way to Korea I will never be the other woman. By kissing him she IS the other woman. Becasue shes fooling around with a married man. Even if she is evil. If i dont like the wussy and emotional wreck Syd of this season. Now she turning into a hypocrite clearly this has to be sorted out by season 4. Otherwise I will start visiting Anti-Syd threads.

4. The only bright light in this ep was the last couple of min with Jack and Syd

3x14 Blowback 2 / 5

Muldz

Season 3 rateings

The Two: 1 / 5
Succession: 4 / 5
Reunion: 4 / 5
A Missing Link: 4.5 / 5
Repercussions: 5 / 5
The Nemesis: 3 / 5
Prelude: 5 / 5
Breaking Point: 5 / 5
Conscious: 5 / 5
Remnants: 4.5 / 5
Full Disclosure: 3 / 5
Crossings: 4 / 5
After Six: 3.5 / 5
Blowback: 2 / 5

Worst Ep so far = The Two
Best Ep so far = Breaking Point

Last edited by Muldz; 05-12-2004 at 08:58 PM
Old 05-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Gurl

Jen!

great av
Old 05-13-2004, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

Alias was good on Tuesday night. All the Larkness!!! Hehehe. I don't understand why Lauren needed the hair either, maybe cuz she was coming face to face with that tour guy. But it's not he was gonna live so... But I guess you can't risk it in the Alias world. I have to say, the colouring really didn't suit her. Maybe it was the lighting because the bit in the car she looked good in it.

I wasn't really spoiled for this ep but I could tell most of those things were going to happen. I don't really believe in the Solane thing. It didn't come off real enough. I miss the "good" mystery of Alias.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 05-13-2004, 01:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I didn't like tuesdays episode that much. I didn't like how they showed it from the two different perspectives 'coz it waisted like half the episode. And Lauren, i really don't like her.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Muldz
[B]i didnt like the last ep for many reasons.

1. This story was dull as and how many times do we have to see them stop the bomb with seconds to spare. I wonder why the writers think that still brings tension. We all know they are gonna stop it *yawn*
And to cover up the fact its a boring story they edited it out of sequence. In an attempt to make it more interesting.

2. As much as I Love Lauren and respect MG and how hard it is. Trying to do her best with all the negativity about her out there. She just wasnt convincing last night. And please tell me why did Lauren keep her wig on when she got it on with sark? hahaha. I fund MG more convincing in the previous ep.

I am tired of the bomb thing too Muldz and why is it Marshall is the only one capable of being able to diffuse one? Too bad if he is not around or in the Men's room.

Your second point I agree too. So do my Alias crew at work and my family members who watch it. They all said exactly the same as you! I thought she was weak and unconvincing when she was lying in bed and pretending to be concerned about her hubby.

I think with the disguise and spy missions - they are trying to make her Syd Pt 2 and not having much success.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did anyone watch the new "Annie" movie the sunday? Victor Garber was in it I didn't know he could sing
Old 05-14-2004, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

I knew he could sing. Most of the cast had broadway backgrounds. I was *****ting myself laughing when i saw it. Him and his bald head singing.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

i like lauren & sark as a couple. they should fall in love, then one of them should die. then the onther one tries to kill everyone in revenge. well, they try harder to try & kill everyone anyway.

what's with sloane & the therapist? yuck!
Old 05-16-2004, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

Irina can kill Lauren, and then Sark can go and kill Vaughn. And Syd can fall into the arms of her true love, Marshall.
Old 05-17-2004, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Gurl
Irina can kill Lauren, and then Sark can go and kill Vaughn. And Syd can fall into the arms of her true love, Marshall.
Ha! You should go write for Alias. That way more people will watch. I know I would.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 05-17-2004, 01:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
Ha! You should go write for Alias. That way more people will watch. I know I would.
that come across very funny, seeing as you already watch alias. But I get where you were comming from, being that it would be more enjoyable for you.

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 05-17-2004, 01:47 AM
Elite Fan

VG singing

mm killing Vaughn? nuh uh! nooooo way
Closed Thread   Post New Thread