Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2004, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

oh definately. Channel 7 are monkeys, I don't mind too much that it isn't on Thursdays... but why'd they put it on for just one or 2 Thursdays... hmm

Old 05-10-2004, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

They're teases. If they kept playing two a week we would've only been 2 weeks behind America when they finished. But now it's longer
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 05-10-2004, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

yeah Their finale isn't for another couple weeks right? They have monkeys over there too... would be so annoying to have breaks of a couple of weeks between episodes.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem Kyls

Help thread.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

hello guys sorry i haveposted very much lately.

Ive been spending alo tof time at sd-1 but ill be back postinghere more from now on.

Like the new layout but it keeps stuffing up

Muldz
Old 05-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Oh I know and it is slow too. The new look is cool - but a bit confusing to start with.
Old 05-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

This is DARN cool! But yes, very conusing. *scratches head*

Though, I wish we still has spoiler tags. . Then you can sniper and ********** all you want about the future eppies.

I'm happy it's on tonight though, it's a pity Tuesday nights are the highlight of my week. Nothing good is on anymore. Waah.
Old 05-11-2004, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Tina, you changed from coconut ice? I got kinda confused when I saw your name and then I saw that you replied to me and I thought "Tina!".
I still can't believe you don't ship S/V. But I can understand why you don't now. I really don't ship them but I do find that they had cute moments. Not anymore because it's just too much. It's weird, you're the 3rd person I've met that doesn't ship anyone. I can't get over the fact that people don't ship. I guess it's a good thing because one can become quite obsessive. *coughMax/Lizfanscough* (No offense though)
Vack? Sorry, I don't know my Alias terms. I don't usually chat with other people on the net about Alias.
Mmm... I was going to hate season 3 but it has only recently gotten good for me so I guess it isn't so bad. Maybe it's the fact that there's the "trianvil" and no Irina. And the fact that it's become too "unrealistic" in some situations.
Sark's name was revealed in ep 11? I must not have been listening then. Too busy with that fact that Syd was finding out everything about her past 2 year, which I found a bit disappointing.

Alias tonight! Kidna excited because I'm just so into Lauren being evil and her associations with Sark. They definitely have chemistry together. I saw a bit with her and Michael but definitely more with David.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 05-11-2004, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl

Vack? Sorry, I don't know my Alias terms. I don't usually chat with other people on the net about Alias.
Vaughn & Jack

Alias tonight!! woo hoo!
Old 05-11-2004, 03:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

yay alias soon

Muldz
Old 05-11-2004, 04:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

hey dudes

Is alias on only once a week from now on?

Muldz
Old 05-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dont worry my question was answered last night after the credits

Muldz
Old 05-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watch my tape last night.

What the :hell have they done to my Melissa how could they make her so bad as a character that's off

end of my rant. :tongue:
Old 05-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Supreme Fan

When I seen the ad for last nights eppy... i was thinking, i cant believe Lauren is going to take the mask off, and reveal to Vaughn this early, thats she is not who he thinks she is.... and then of course, it all worked otu that she didnt take the mask off, so her secret is still safe, at leats for now.

I really dont know why Lauren needed to have red hair, when she had the mask on anyways...

That moment when Syd realised what was up with Vaughn, and he was so surprised that she remembered... was sooooo

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 05-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

I was hoping Vaughn would have showed Lauren for who she is and put us out of our misery. I wasn't sure why Lauren had to have the red hair - maybe it is because Syd did that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread