Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked the way in which they chose to cause angst for them in s3. Vaughn and Lauren were hard on the eyes but you could still sympathize with both Sydney and Vaughn's positions.

And I have a question. I'll spoiler tag it just in case...
Spoiler:
Old 09-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know some people got mad at him.
Poor Vaughn! I was just dissapointed to know that he moved on in his life after just 9 months but I couldn't really be mad at him during season 3. In every scenes, every look, every smile, every words, you can see how much he still loves her.
And Poor Syd too! As much as she is strong and brave, the situation was really hard for her.

I'm watching season 4 now!
I like that they want to take it slow.... but the shower sex scene, it was HAWT

Old 09-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Can I just all your icons are so cute
Old 09-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

The Syd/Vaughn icons are adorable

TummyKisses I honestly can't remember when she found out either. I'd have to rewatch to see if I can figure it out

Tears of an Angel Shower sex scene? Was that Liberty Village? That was one of my favorite episodes from that season
Old 09-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, those two icons are very cute and it's sweet how she always holds his face

I think he moved on that fast for his own sake. If he kept being alone he'd just destroy himself and maybe die. He kind needed someone to make him hold into something and Luaren it was.

TummyKisses,
Spoiler:
Old 09-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugi (View Post)
TummyKisses,
Spoiler:
That's what I figured. Had there been some big moment when she found out...I mean, I think I would have noticed

I love the shower scene. "We were supposed to go to Santa Barbara three years ago..." And then he sneaks in another kiss before she says, "We never made it." Plus, more face kissing
Old 09-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

please call me Ana

Quote:
"We were supposed to go to Santa Barbara three years ago..." And then he sneaks in another kiss before she says, "We never made it."
love this scene so much!! when she says "vaughn, come here" my heart stopped already

do you think he was going to propose in Santa Barbara 3 years ago?
anyway, I love the story he said about the proposal and the zoo and all

Old 09-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

The way he tells the story I always got the feeling that yes... he had planned on proposing. He just really looks her in the eye like that he had that in mind, asking her to marry him.

Quote:
when she says "vaughn, come here" my heart stopped already
I know, me too. The way she says it is pure love. The moment he told the story to that guy I think she realized how much he loved her and how hard it had been for him when she was gone. And like... she knows they want each other and there will be no one else, so... what's the point in waiting? LOL
I wish they hadn't changed the order in those episodes in that season. I still don't get why they did it. It messed up a little with Syd and Vaughn's storyline.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl (View Post)
Oh, the show is well over, so it isn't a spoiler. For the new folks just watching, it might spoil them a little, but you colored it a different color, so they can skim it
Yeah, that's right

Quote:
do you think he was going to propose in Santa Barbara 3 years ago?
anyway, I love the story he said about the proposal and the zoo and all
I'm so sure he was.. he had planned it all.
That's what makes me feel sad that there was always something what stood in their way..
Old 09-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Love the scene!

And yes, I do think he was really planning to propose at the beach That was such a touching scene because Sydney began to realize that was he plan, too
Old 09-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm about to start the final episode

ETA: Looks like I like the newbies a little more than I thought, cause I was really hoping Tom wouldn't get blown up by that bomb

And I love the music Giacchino (I'm assuming it was him) composed for the last few minutes of that ep

Last edited by TummyKisses; 09-11-2010 at 07:35 PM
Old 09-12-2010, 03:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TummyKisses (View Post)
Enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TummyKisses (View Post)
And I love the music Giacchino (I'm assuming it was him) composed for the last few minutes of that ep
Giacchino is genius He should have published soundtracks for the rest of series, as well.. There's such music which I have no idea how to get..
Old 09-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so too, he planned to propose 3 years ago, before Syd 'died'. It makes things even more hard for him.
When you think about it, their scenes in the first ep of season 3, when he sees her again, it's even more intense when you know what they have been through.

Quote:
I wish they hadn't changed the order in those episodes in that season. I still don't get why they did it. It messed up a little with Syd and Vaughn's storyline.
oh!! I know something was wrong with the storyline. what happened?
First they want to take it slow, then we have the shower scene and all, but they stay distant. It doesn't really make sense.

Love the dance scene btw they're so cute dancing in the middle of the station! I love public scene.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow reading all the posts made me remember just how much i really love Syd and Vaughn! I've just started rewatching and i can't wait to get to all the scenes mentioned! Season 4 had some awesome Syd/Vaughn moments!
Best tv couple EVER

Kerri
Old 09-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ETA: Looks like I like the newbies a little more than I thought, cause I was really hoping Tom wouldn't get blown up by that bomb
LOL Yeah. That happened to me too. And I realized then I liked Tom and Rachel.

Quote:

I was so sad to see the series go and say goodbye to them. But yeah.. it was their time

Quote:
oh!! I know something was wrong with the storyline. what happened?
First they want to take it slow, then we have the shower scene and all, but they stay distant. It doesn't really make sense.
Stupid ABC decided to change the order of the episodes.
True that the S4 episodes were more stand alone than the other 3 seasons, but S/V storyline had continuity and ended up being messed up because of that.
Welcome to Liberty Village was episode 9. And that's how they filmed it and planned to air. That was when Syd and Vaughn were official back together and in the episodes after 10 you can see it makes sense cause they're finally together.
But then ABC made it episode 5, so those few that come after it till ep 9 were meant to be before that... hence the mess up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread