Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2012, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

ITA agree Claire! I might have wanted them to get together if it hadn't been for Diane, but Josh & Diane are so adorable together and they look so happy

Yeah that moment by the fireplace - I'm pretty sure it melted millions of hearts. It was so sweet and innocent. Pacey had love written all over his face
Old 07-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

I don't see them ever getting back together. It would be nice if they could be friends again. Before everything went down, she went to visit him in London. I saw pictures. I hope she goes back to the person she was before she married you know who

That scene was so beautiful. Mitch is like "what makes you care so much?" when he's talking about making the B and B a success. The next episode, he was all upset when she said she had a date with AJ and wouldn't make it to the play. I notice how after she kisses AJ, her mind was on Pacey because she said she had to be somewhere else. The writers were showing Joey's feelings for Pacey just like they were showing his for hers. When you are kissing someone and have someone else in your thoughts, that means something

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I don't see them ever getting back together. It would be nice if they could be friends again. Before everything went down, she went to visit him in London. I saw pictures. I hope she goes back to the person she was before she married you know who
I don't think so either and I wouldn't want them too either tbh. I do hope they become friends again She obviously changed while being married to Tom, maybe she can become more in touch with who she was before her marriage again

Quote:
I notice how after she kisses AJ, her mind was on Pacey because she said she had to be somewhere else. The writers were showing Joey's feelings for Pacey just like they were showing his for hers. When you are kissing someone and have someone else in your thoughts, that means something
ITA. It wasn't AJ who was on her mind, she immediately thought of Pacey - that speaks volumes. I love that while it was very subtle, it was define hint that she might be developping feeling for him as well
Old 07-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't think so either and I wouldn't want them too either tbh. I do hope they become friends again She obviously changed while being married to Tom, maybe she can become more in touch with who she was before her marriage again
I hope she can be the person she wants to be. I really don't know what went on behind the media stuff

Quote:
ITA. It wasn't AJ who was on her mind, she immediately thought of Pacey - that speaks volumes. I love that while it was very subtle, it was define hint that she might be developping feeling for him as well
word. The writers didn't have to have her deciding to cut her date with AJ short after they kissed and then have Pacey on her mind. To me, there was a reason for that

Old 07-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this title.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Same here Rachel

Quote:
word. The writers didn't have to have her deciding to cut her date with AJ short after they kissed and then have Pacey on her mind. To me, there was a reason for that
It was definitely a part of their build up and god knows their build up was magnificent
Old 07-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, I loved all the subtle hints in season 3 of them having feelings for each other.
I am an original”
Old 07-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

It's quite contradicting, but I think that the subtlety of their developping feelings actually made it have a bigger impact.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Ankatje. I also like how upset she was for him fighting with Matt and worried about him getting in trouble. She's like I guess I thought something else, like she wants to say it, but just doesn't have the guts to

Old 07-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankatje (View Post)
ITA agree Claire! I might have wanted them to get together if it hadn't been for Diane, but Josh & Diane are so adorable together and they look so happy
Totally This ^

I mean, if Josh was still single or with someone...that he didn't seem quite that happy with, I'd be all for Josh and Katie maybe reconnecting.

But I always see how happy Josh is with Diane and quotes from him saying just how in love with her he is and I just know that if they ever break-up...oh man, I will not be happy like I was with Katie and Tom. Not at all.

At this point I just really want Katie to find a guy who makes her as happy as Diane makes Josh, you know?
Old 07-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm not for a celebrity couple, they never last. I don't do that because you know never know if they're good for each other, I stick to fantasy couple shipping.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
thanks Ankatje. I also like how upset she was for him fighting with Matt and worried about him getting in trouble. She's like I guess I thought something else, like she wants to say it, but just doesn't have the guts to
Yeah it did seem like a lot of the time she appeared to have feelings, maybe even subconciously, that she wasn't ready to acknowledge in season 3

I'm so sorry, but could you remind me what your name is? I seem to have forgotten

ITA with every word Claire! I want Katie to be happy, but not with Josh because he has already found someone who truly makes him happy and who he loves

It's true that celebrity couples don't last that often and I don't ship them like I ship fictional couples, but there are some real couples who I truly love and hope that they remain together because they seem to be so happy and good for each other
Old 07-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't even follow celeb couples, 1. I'll find out one way or another if they lasted, just like Tom/Katie didn't last, it's rare for a celeb couple to last, there are some but not a lot. So many marry like it's candy and it makes marriage look like a joke when they divorce. Being married means for better or for worse, till death do you part, I do think there are a certain couple loop holes to that, abuse or cheating, no trust no marriage. Which is why it's so important to not rush into marriage, date for several years, make SURE they're the person you want to spend your life with, feelings change down the road, would you want to marry someone later if your feelings changed for them? A friend of mine has this problem, she got married too soon, didn't work out, too her forever to get divorced for lack of money and now she's engaged again and I'm like are you SURE that's what you want? Do you want to be in that same position you were again because you didn't take the time to know someone? I know, I'm anal but so many people choose not to look for red flags or ignore them.

I loved Pacey/Joey because they had what it takes to last forever, you saw how they complimented each other, you saw their strong points and their weaknesses.

For a celeb couple, just because they might look good together doesn't mean they're compatible or if they get along well or if they compliment each other's personalities behind closed doors instead of the whole "putting on a fake smile and a show for the public" but when they're alone, completely the opposite.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Wow Rachel that art is stunning! Where did you find it?

You have a point about celebrity couples, you don't know if what you see is the truth, but sometimes people are just cute together and you like them, without knowing their story. I don't ship RL couples a lot, but some couples are an exception. As for the whole marriage thing - to each his own. I don't really believe in marriage myself, but I totally understand why people want to get married. I wish the best to all real couples out there, celebrities or not

This is an older video, but it's one of my all time favourite PJ vids and I love the song so I thought I'd share it, just in case people hadn't already seen it

Closed Thread   Post New Thread