Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Ali
Master Fan

this title!

(x) They're disgustingly perfect, ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
@ 1:58 Katie: “I was pretty thrilled with the ending. It’s the way it should be, I would say.”
Awwww, her face lit up with the biggest smile, when she said that.
It makes me so happy that both Josh and Katie loved PJo so much.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

I know right PJ has that love everyone dreams of having.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali (View Post)
this title!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...d270o2_250.gif
(x) They're disgustingly perfect, ugh.
OMG, look at Joey's face just a beaming. She knows she has a keeper.

Disgustingly perfect is pretty accurate.

I know Pacey is considered the perfect boyfriend (with good reason) but Joey definitely had her moments in the relationship too.

Actually one of my favorite moments, was when Pacey was upset about finding out that he was gonna flunk out of high school and was embarrassed to tell Joey, because he was afraid she would realize that she made a huge mistake picking him. The way Joey held him, wiped his tears away and reassured him that she wasn't going anywhere without him, was PERFECT.

Bless his heart. I bawl every time I watch that scene. LOL I'm such a sap.

Here are some more couple lists, that Pacey and Joey ended up on. Told you there were alot more

The Power of Pacey: How Dawson’s Creek Switched Ships Mid-Stream

Pacey and Joey: The Fictional Television Super Couple That Ruined Me for All of My Future Relationships

TV’s ALL-Time Favorite Couples

Best TV Romances Of All Time

Top 5 TV Couples

TV Roundup: 10 Best TV Lip-Locks

The Hottest Young Couples of TV

Best TV Couples In Recent Times (#1 on this list)

Top 5 TV Kisses That Rocked My World (Joey & Pacey’s “It’s About Damn Time, Girl” Kiss)

Top 10 Favorite TV Couples!

Retro Tv Couples We Love

Memorable TV love triangles.

Top 5 TV Boyfriends (Pacey is #1 of course)

Best Kisses, Worst Couples
Hmnnn, I wonder which category PJ and DJ fall under on this list.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 06-22-2012 at 02:57 PM
Old 06-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Pacey felt so badly about himself and was worried Joey would leave him, she NEVER did. I loved how she was there for him, always <3
Old 06-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Awwww @ 2:10 Josh just starts wiping something off Katie's chin, in the middle of an interview. Josh: We're you kissing? You got lipstick on you..... haha I love it. They're in their own little world. So freaking cute.

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 06-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I always try to pin point the moment Joey knew she fell in love with Pacey and kept her mouth shut about it.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

I love that clip Blondie. I also like when they are on TRL

I think when Joey was out with AJ, she ended her date with him early and decided she had somewhere to be was when she might have been in love with Pacey or atleast had feelings for Pacey. I think feelings started before that. Pacey was in her thoughts when she should have just been focused on AJ. Later, she used the excuse that AJ was older and too sophisticated for her. I thought it was a bunch of bs

I like how when he came to see her at the house in 314, she was blushing in the back of him when she says you need to read between the banter

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Ever think Joey would of taken things into her own hands and kissed Pacey if he hadn't?
Old 06-24-2012, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
I always try to pin point the moment Joey knew she fell in love with Pacey and kept her mouth shut about it.
You could definitely tell that their feelings for one another were changing early on, because Joey, was the first person Pacey went to see after Andie gave him that box of stuff back. When Pacey got his heart broken, Joey was his shoulder and when Joey got her heart broken, Pacey was her shoulder, but I don't think she actually realized it, until the same time Pacey realized it. During the dance session, when she saw Pacey kissing Jen. She took Pacey's hypothetical question about casual sex, put two and two together and she did not look happy at all. She tried to convince herself, she was mad, because the whole situation was wrong and Jen and Pacey were both gonna get hurt, but deep down, I think it hurt her. Up until that point, she was in denial, just like Pacey, about her feelings for him. I don't think she even realized what she was feeling for Pacey, was actually something more than friendship, until she saw them kissing. Now, compare her reaction to them kissing, to Dawson's reaction to them kissing. Dawson might not have known about their arrangement, but he could careless about them making out, where as Joey had a raging, jealous hissy fit. I definitely think she developed feelings along the way, like Pacey, but didn't realize it, until she saw him being affectionate with Jen.

When Pacey kissed Joey, after she called him, it was a different kind of kiss. Her initial reaction to the kiss, was totally different, then the two previous times Pacey tried to kiss her. She didn't pull away in disgust before he could kiss her, she actually let him kiss her and kissed him back for a momentary second, then went into defense mode, to hide the fact that Pacey just swept her off her feet and she wasn't prepared for it, just yet. So the fact that she actually allowed him to kiss her, when she never let it happen before, proves that she definitely had feelings for Pacey, before he kissed her, otherwise she never would have let him to do it in the first place.

Haha, awww @ 0:10 - Josh's answer at the Fringe Panel, to the question "In your mind, Pacey and Joey right now, will they still be together? Josh: Yeah, they'll be a couple of kids into it, living in a little shack, inside Capeside somewhere.

LOL, awwww he's always going to be hounded by Pacey questions. He din't even know what to say really. Doesn't matter though. He said PACEY AND JOEY ARE STILL TOGETHER and HAVE TWO KIDS... that's enough to make me smile anyday.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 06-24-2012 at 02:22 AM
Old 06-24-2012, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
Its amazing to think that PJo won over the biggest DJo fan there ever was, the creator! I absolutely love the title and the recent quotes from KW and Julie Plec. It still makes me happy after all these years.
Well said Rach. I love the title as well.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

She was definitely jealous of seeing Pacey and Jen kissing. When she came back for her coat, she was looking around to see if Pacey and Jen was there. Instead of leaving when she saw Pacey, she goes up to him. She takes his hand at the end which goes back to the conversation with Dawson about wanting to hold someone's hand at the end of the day

when it was a hypothetical question about Pacey and Jen, Joey wasn't taking it seriously or acting kind of nonchalant, but when she actually sees them together, she wasn't happy about it at all. Jen called her out on it when talking to Pacey like there's no logical reason for Joey to act like that if she didn't have feelings for Pacey. Joey didn't care when she found out Pacey was sleeping with Tamara. It wasn't like Jen and Pacey were cheating on anyone or illegal, so there was no logical reason to act like that

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 06-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

pacey&joey l everything - YouTube
Old 06-24-2012, 04:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
She was definitely jealous of seeing Pacey and Jen kissing. When she came back for her coat, she was looking around to see if Pacey and Jen was there. Instead of leaving when she saw Pacey, she goes up to him. She takes his hand at the end which goes back to the conversation with Dawson about wanting to hold someone's hand at the end of the day

when it was a hypothetical question about Pacey and Jen, Joey wasn't taking it seriously or acting kind of nonchalant, but when she actually sees them together, she wasn't happy about it at all. Jen called her out on it when talking to Pacey like there's no logical reason for Joey to act like that if she didn't have feelings for Pacey. Joey didn't care when she found out Pacey was sleeping with Tamara. It wasn't like Jen and Pacey were cheating on anyone or illegal, so there was no logical reason to act like that
Joey couldn't care less about him and Tamara...Once she fell for him, all bets were off.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful video, and I love that song.
I am an original”
Old 06-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Double Post oops..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread