Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tony_cro
Jeste vidjeli zamjene pjesama na dvd-u 4. sezone? Zamijenili su This years love u po meni najljepsoj sceni izmedju P/J uopce. Nesto slicno kao Kiss the rain za D/J.
Katastrofa! Slazem se sa svime vec recenim. To je jedna od najljepsih P/J scena i ta pjesma je bila savrsena za nju!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Dreamer
No problem! Sweet Jane saljem malo kasnije a Living Dead Girl kad dobijem cd natrag (a nadam se da ce to bit sutra).
Muchas Gracias sweetie!

Spiderwebs mi je bila super epizoda!
Bas mi je bilo smijesno kako na kraju ni Dawson ni Joey nisu uspjeli upasti na koncert (dobro, Joey i Eddie jesu, ali nisu dosli na pocetak ).
Sto se tice njihovih boljih polovica, D/N su mi puno bolji i zanimljiviji od J/E: Ne znam, mozda ce se to u daljnjim epizodama promijeniti, ali nije mi jasno zasto vecina fanova bas ne voli Natashu...
Todd je car!
Jen/CJ/Audrey - zasto su isli tim putem?!
Totalno su me nazivcirali, pogotovo C.J.! Sad je on najednom zaljubljen u Audrey! Oh, puh-lease! Dobro mu je ona rekla da samo nije dugo sevio!
Jen je super to sve podnijela, bas me zanima sto ce biti dalje..

Danas nisam stigla gledati, sada cekam reprizu...
Old 10-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote & picture time!

DAWSON: So let me get this straight, Pacey and Audrey broke up, but Joey and Audrey are fighting.
JEN: Yes, majorly. Dawson, you've got to call more often.
[ova scena mi je bila super jer je napokon Dawson bio skupa s njima u Hell's Kitchenu!]

JOEY: There is another option on offer for the end of the evening.
EDDIE: Yes?
JOEY: You walk me to my door. we shake hands. and I reimburse you for gas money.
EDDIE: Nice.

DAWSON: You don't want to go?
TODD: Between you and me? I'm old... and tired, and if we're going to wrap 4 hours and 35 minutes early, all I want to do is go home and get some sleep. Go get 'em, tiger.

AUDREY: I suppose mojo jojo will be attending.
JEN: Oh, come on, if you can-- if you can be with her in that tiny little dorm room of yours, you're going to be just fine in a crowd of 14,000 strangers.
AUDREY: So she's bringing that guy, right?
JEN: Mm-hmm, but we don't have to sit next to them. We're using the gays as a barrier between the breeders and the bitter, single girls.
~~~
AUDREY: I don't want the gossip. I just...I don't know-- I want to hear that she has a pimple or something. I want there to be one tiny little chink in her armor of perfection. I mean, has that girl ever made a mistake? Ever?
JEN: Yeah, actually, the same one that you did. She dumped Pacey.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Total Fan

GUY: Tickets. Tickets, please.
JOEY: I have them. I do. I must have them.
GUY: That's what they all say.
JOEY: No. I was leaving, I put them in my coat pocket, and... I wore my other coat.
GUY: A fashion tragedy. Next.
JOEY: Crap!

NATASHA: Ok, this is totally gonna work, but you have to trust me. It'll work better if you pretend you're like my brother or something.

PACEY: Well, excellent. Let's get in there, because I personally do not want to miss a single solitary second of...
AUDREY: No Doubt. It's on the t-shirt.
PACEY: Right. No Doubt it is.

AUDREY: Jen, no, seriously, wait. Let's--let's do talk about it. I don't know, yell at me, do something, just-- I deserve it. It was a mistake. I'm sorry. It was a big mistake.
JEN: Yeah, it was a mistake.
AUDREY: So, then yell at me.
JEN: I don't want to yell at you. I don't have it in me to yell at you. You know, I've been holding back lately because I actually had some sympathy for you. I thought, "Audrey-- she's just confused. She's just messed up," but you're not. You're just sad.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Total Fan

COP: You have several hundred dollars there, son.
DAWSON: No--yeah, I do, but it's-- it's not for that, it's for the-
NATASHA: Me. It's for me. He was trying to short me, and I told him, "no way. "No way am I gonna do you in this parking lot for a penny less than $600."
COP: What's this, some kind of game to you, miss?
DAWSON: No, it's not. That's not what she-- look, I can-- I can explain this, really, I can.
COP: And you will at the station.

CJ: I know things are complicated, but you gotta understand that I haven't felt like toward someone in a long time.
AUDREY: No, it's been a long time since you had sex, and you're incredibly grateful because you're incredibly messed up, which should've been obvious from the second Jen met you, because generally, people who are into helping other people are about 10,000 times more messed up than the people they're helping.
CJ: You know what? You're probably right. But that doesn't change the fact that I like you.
AUDREY: You have got to stop this. I am sure that under there somewhere there is a nice guy, and you are obviously just trying to help me out, but what happened between us, it's just-- it's the way that the world works, ok? Pretty much all the time, girls run around and feel bad about themselves. They're either too weak or too stupid to go home alone. So, sometimes guys just win the lottery. That's it. It doesn't mean anything.

PACEY: You don't think I had the right to punch that guy?
EMMA: She's not your girlfriend anymore, mate! Not that it would make it ok even if she were.
PACEY: He took advantage of her! He saw that she was messed up and he preyed on her, which in my books makes him one notch below pond scum.
EMMA: Right, right, must be that, because women are such helpless idiots they couldn't possibly make an informed decision about who they sleep with, could they?
PACEY: I know Audrey. This is not her. I cannot believe she would sleep with that guy.
EMMA: Is it so difficult for you just to admit that she hurt you? Or that you might feel a little guilty about the way things ended, or that possibly, despite all your protestations to the contrary, that you still want to save this girl?
PACEY: Of course, it's difficult. It just is.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Total Fan

CJ: You're not thinking to yourself right now that I deserve this?
JEN: No. You and Audrey are both adults, and I am not gonna sit here and apply some ridiculous double standard to the situation, just because my feelings got a little bit hurt.
CJ: I'm sorry about that. I wish that hadn't happened.
JEN: Yeah, I know. You know, all that stuff that you've been saying is finally starting to sink in, all that stuff that you've been telling me about yourself, and I guess that if it's true, then it probably really sucks to be you right now because no matter how nominally together you think you are, if your fondest desire is to start hanging out with Audrey, then chances are, it's not gonna stay that way. And you know what? If I ever got it into my head to do what you do, you know, to help people, I would be a hell of a lot better at it than you are.

~~~

JACK: So, we're, uh, not doing too well at this, are we?
DAVID: Well, the hanging out has been good. But the dating? I think it's safe to say that when two gay guys go on a date, and each ends up going home with a hot blond girl, something's definitely not working.

~~~

TODD: Ok, shag wits, to the car! Let's go! Chop, bloody chop! Or am I gonna have to throw cold water on you both?
DAWSON: I think he's mad.
NATASHA: Real mad.
TODD: For the record, never let it be said that Todd Carr is a man who's not in love with being in love. I think both my movies and my life reflect my deep and abiding commitment to getting two good-looking young people together and having a bit of fun now and again. However... as leery here bloody well knows...
DAWSON: You're also a man who's in love with sleep.
TODD: To the car. Now.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tery
[IMG]TODD: Ok, shag wits, to the car! Let's go! Chop, bloody chop! Or am I gonna have to throw cold water on you both?
OBOZAVAM todda!

majo, puno hvala na slikama i citatima! odlicni su.

danasnja epizoda je bila ok.

onaj profesor je jadan totalno, bas je nehuman. uzivala sam kad ga je eddie punchao!

cijela pacey/emma prica mi je totalno predvidljiva i prilicno bezveze. zasto uvijek svi moraju biti sa svakim u tim serijama? geez. a bas mi je emma bila super.

natasha mi vise nije tako skroz simpa.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by a-burn
OBOZAVAM todda!

majo, puno hvala na slikama i citatima! odlicni su.
I ja isto!!

Nema na cemu Ana!

Quote:
onaj profesor je jadan totalno, bas je nehuman. uzivala sam kad ga je eddie punchao!

cijela pacey/emma prica mi je totalno predvidljiva i prilicno bezveze. zasto uvijek svi moraju biti sa svakim u tim serijama? geez. a bas mi je emma bila super.

natasha mi vise nije tako skroz simpa.
Da, slazem se sa svime.

Epizoda je bila prosjecna, ali imala je svijetlih trenutaka (vecinom vezanih uz Emmu).

Bilo mi je glupo sto smo vidjeli samo 3 glavna lika u cijeloj epizodi (ne brojim Jacka jer je on bio svega 30 sekundi):

Dawson + Natasha
Joey + Eddie
Pacey + Emma

A JEN, Jack, Audrey?! Nakon Spiderwebs covjek bi ocekivao nastavak price o J/CJ/A trokutu...

Eddie mi je bio dobar jucer! Aw, dobio je otkaz zbog Joey...

P/E su mi slatki, ali glupo je zato jer se dogodilo tako naglo (i on je tek nedavno prekinuo s Audrey) i jer znam da nece potrajat. Da ih se spojilo u drugacijim okolnostima, vjerojatno bih bila P/E fan. Dobro mi je bilo kako ju je nagovarao da ode na zabavu i cijela prica sa haljinom! Iako me prica o "natjecanju" podsjetila na ono u s5 kad je Jack doveo Audrey na zabavu zbog toga sto je laka.
I super mi je bilo na kraju kad je dosao blazeni Jack i sjeo izmedu njih!

Dawsona mi je bilo ful zao kad je cuo Natashu kako govori Maxu da nema decka. Btw, taj glumac mi je STRASNO poznat! U kojoj je on jos seriji glumio?
Ali super mi je bilo kad je Todd isao tjesiti Dawsona - vidi se da ga ne smatra samo pomocnikom.

Je danas Merry Mayhem?
Old 10-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tery
A JEN, Jack, Audrey?! Nakon Spiderwebs covjek bi ocekivao nastavak price o J/CJ/A trokutu...
da, to me bas zanima. nisam spoiled pa ne znam sta ce biti s tim.

Quote:
I super mi je bilo na kraju kad je dosao blazeni Jack i sjeo izmedu njih!
i meni isto!! kako nije nista posumnjao? a bas da je blazeni.

Quote:
Btw, taj glumac mi je STRASNO poznat! U kojoj je on jos seriji glumio?
i meni! damn, mrzim kad mi se to dogodi, znam da ga znam,ali ne znam otkud anyone?? mozda nije ni u jednoj seriji glumio, mozda u filmu?

Quote:
Ali super mi je bilo kad je Todd isao tjesiti Dawsona - vidi se da ga ne smatra samo pomocnikom.
daaaa...
Old 10-06-2004, 12:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

i meni! damn, mrzim kad mi se to dogodi, znam da ga znam,ali ne znam otkud anyone?? mozda nije ni u jednoj seriji glumio, mozda u film

Evo tu imate podatke o epizodama 6. sezone pa pogledajte. Ima nesto i o njemu.
http://www.tvtome.com/DawsonsCreek/season6.html
Old 10-06-2004, 04:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

thanx, tony!

evo vidjeh tamo, pa daaa, glumio je u Friends onog Taga, Rachelinog pomocnika u uredu!

danasnja epizoda je bila tlaka. audrey je bila odbojna skroz, nije mi je bilo zao, grozno je izgledala i grozno se ponasala. mislim uletjela je s autom u kucu i nikom nista!
ok, neke stvari je dobro rekla za stolom, uglavnom sve, ali nacin na koji je to govorila je bio uzas. i Todd je bio koma, onako petljao i kenjao. jadna Gale! geez, people.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

NOTE: The finale scored a 6.6 rating in among adults 18-34, the highest rating in the key demographic The WB had received in it's 8 year history. Overall it was watched by 7.3 million viewers.
Since the final was written by series creator Kevin Williamson, Audrey is not present, since she's not an original cast member.
"The Creek", Dawson's autobiographical television series, is on every Wednesday at 8pm, the very same time Dawson's Creek was on during most of its course.
While Dawson's Creek Jack mentions Will and Grace on his show, Will & Grace's Jack talks to Will about the Dawson's finale: (JACK: Closure is important. Like, you know... I didn't watch "Dawson's Creek" this season. And now, all of a sudden it's gone. I never got a chance to say good-bye. WILL: It was a lot easier for me. I had like, eight of my "Creek" buddies over. We cried, we shared, we baked. It was healing. And now looking back on it, embarrassing).
Meredith Monroe (Andie) shot three scenes, only one with dialogue, but all of them were cut due to time constraints. However, the scenes were restored on the DVD Extended Cut release of the series finale.
Originally aired as a 2 hour series finale with the episode All Good Things... comprising the first hour.
The character of Joey Potter (Katie Holmes) was the only one, of the original four main characters (Dawson, Joey, Pacey, & Jen), to appear in all 128 episodes of the series.
During the airing of "The Creek" that Joey and Pacey are watching at the end, the Joey-esq character Sam utters the now-infamous words: "I don't wanna wait for my life to be over. I want to know right now, what will it be?" The dialog is a stilted refrence to the show's popular theme song "I Don't Wanna Wait" by Paula Cole, which, in the original U.S. airings, was the opening for all six seasons of the show.
This is the only episode written by Kevin Williamson since his departure from the Dawson's Creek crew at the end of season 2.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

SPOILERI ZA SVE EPIZODE U 6.SEZONI B]SPOILERI ZA SVE EPIZODE U 6.SEZONI[/B]

Season 6

105. The Kids Are Alright (1)
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Sebastian Spence (Professor Matt Freeman) Jack Osbourne (Himself)

Summer is gone and now the gang must get back to their lives in college. Each one of them had a very special summer, filled with emotions and experiences. Pacey and Audrey rocked Los Angeles; Jen got ecstatic to learn her parents are separating; Dawson is working on a new movie; Jack got dumped but hasn't taken long to get over it; and Joey spent her summer in Capeside – and not in Paris – doing a lot of reading, working and romancing. Right in their first week back, Jen is shocked to run into Grams in one of her classes. Turns out Mrs. Ryan has decided to go back to school – much for Jen's desperation. Pacey is scheduled for a big interview as a stockbroker which was set up by Audrey's father. And Joey keeps missing Dawson, whom she hasn't spoken all summer, and who later is the only one to remember her birthday. As the two start talking in Joey's room, Dawson gives her a present and they hug, which leads to even more intimate touching…

b: 02-Oct-2002 pc: 601 w: Tom Kapinos d: Greg Prange

NOTE: Like Jordan Bridges last season, guest star Oliver Hudson also comes from a famous family. His sister is Kate Hudson, his mother is Goldie Hawn and his surrogate father is Kurt Russell.
Megan Gray, like Jason Behr and Bianca Lawson, appeared on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" prior to guest starring on "Dawson's Creek."
This episode's title was taken from a 1965 song of the same name by the Who.
This show is known for naming episodes after movie titles but this season the episodes seem to be named after song titles.
Busy Phillips (Audrey Lidell) is now added to the opening credits as a series regular

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

106. The Song Remains the Same (2)
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi)

After spending their first romantic night together, Dawson and Joey decide not to discuss it, because every time something happened between them they always ruined it by overdiscussing and overthiking it. He takes her to the set of the movie he's working on – which carries an awful lot of resemblance to his house back in Capeside – and the two have a nice romantic dinner. Before going back to Joey's dorm (where the gang is expecting her with a surprise party), Dawson's phone rings. It's a girl he was seeing back in Los Angeles. He tells Joey he broke up with her after sleeping with her, but nevertheless Joey is very upset and has a huge fight with Dawson. Meanwhile, Pacey starts on his new job, Jack finally gets him and Pacey the dream apartment Pacey was chasing so hard to get and thus move out of Grams, leaving Jen all by herself. But is she? During a heated argument with Grams, Jen accidentally meets a very cute guy who invites her to a counseling meeting.

b: 02-Oct-2002 pc: 602 w: Gina Fattore d: Robert Duncan McNeill

NOTE: A replica of Dawson's childhood home is built as a set to a Hollywood horror movie. The exact same thing happened to Sidney in the third installment to the Scream trilogy which was also created by "Creek" creator Kevin Williamson.
This episode's title was taken from a 1973 song of the same name by Led Zeppelin. It was also used as the title for the group's 1976 concert film and album.
Dana Ashbrook, who plays Pacey's new boss Rich Rinaldi, was one of the stars of David Lynch's bizarre series Twin Peaks. He is one of several cast members from that show to appear on Dawson's Creek (others include Sherilyn Fenn and Madchen Amick).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

107. The Importance of Not Being Too Earnest
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Sebastian Spence (Professor Matt Freeman) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi)

Joey's worst nightmare comes true when she accidentally sends a very personal email she wrote for Dawson to the entire student body. The next morning, Joey's email is the topic of virtually all discussions on campus, and even inside the classrooms, when Professor Hetson decides to debate it with the students. Meanwhile, Jack makes an attempt to get to know his hot teacher a little better, but all his hopes go down the drain when Mr. Freeman pays no attention to him. And Pacey, while struggling to survive the first days on his new job, closes a very important deal for the firm, which Rinaldi takes full credit for.

b: 09-Oct-2002 pc: 603 w: Anna Fricke d: Joanna Kerns

NOTE: James Van der Beek only appears on the last scene of the episode, and doesn't have any lines.

108. Instant Karma!
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Sebastian Spence (Professor Matt Freeman) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi) Bianca Kajlich (Natasha)

Dawson's former girlfriend is back on the set and now he has to deal with he consequences of dumping her over the phone. The production orders some food from Hell's Kitchen and Joey is assigned to deliver it on the set, forcing her to see Dawson. Natasha freaks out when she sees Joey and has Dawson fired, only to rehire him again once she realizes Joey has hurt Dawson much more than Dawson hurt her. When Eddie confronts Joey about Dawson, she decides to "follow an impulse" and kisses him. Meanwhile, Pacey ditches Audrey and goes to a stripclub party with his bosses. Audrey runs into him and gets furious. She goes to a party with Jen and Jack, where she gets drunk and almost sleeps with a guy, if it weren't for C.J.'s help. And Jack is disappointed when Professor Freeman tells him his wife is pregnant, and later makes a move on him.

b: 16-Oct-2002 pc: 604 w: Maggie Friedman d: Robert Duncan McNeill

NOTE: Bianca Kajlich plays the star of a slasher flick. In real life she was the star of Halloween: Resurrection, the sequel to Halloween: H20 which starred Michelle Williams.

109. The Impostors
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Nicole Bilderback (Heather Tracy) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Sebastian Spence (Professor Matt Freeman) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Bianca Kajlich (Natasha)

Heather Tracy, Dawson's scary movie producer, arrives on the set like a tornado and threats to shut down production on the film if Natasha isn't replaced. Todd doesn't do many efforts to save her job and it's up to Dawson to keep to film from being cancelled altogether and save Natasha's, Todd's and his own job, which he successfully does. Meanwhile, back in Worthington University, Eddie has an argument with Professor Hetson over Joey's presentation and storms out of the class. She leaves after him, but he refuses to let Joey help him, until she discovers he's not a student after all. Pacey has been late hours and misses Audrey's performance on Emma's punk rock band at Hell's Kitchen. And Jack has to confront Professor Freeman after a paper he said he liked comes back with a C-. Was that due its contents or due to his reaction on the car the other day?

b: 23-Oct-2002 pc: 605 w: Gina Fattore d: Michael Lange

NOTE: Busy Philipps performs punked-up versions of the Mammas and the Pappas 1966 hit "California Dreamin'" and Cyndi Lauper's 1984 hit "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" with Emma's band.
Guest stars Bianca Kajlich and Nicole Bilderback played Toros cheerleaders Carver and Whitney in the movie Bring It On.

110. Living Dead Girl (aka Halloweenie)
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Mika Boorem (Harley Hetson) Greg Rikaart (David) Bianca Kajlich (Natasha)

Dawson is the victim of a Halloween prank made by Todd and Natasha. He admits being jealous of her after seeing them together and after finding out the whole thing was a joke he and Natasha get back together. Meanwhile, Jen is encouraged by Jack to call CJ, but she thinks he's gay after he shows up at their party with another guy, who is really gay. Jack has a talk with CJ and finds out he's not gay, but not interested in Jen either. Joey is stuck babysitting for Professor Hetson's obnoxious daughter. Eddie helps her by taking them to a haunted house, where he and Joey kiss. Pacey and Audrey break up after he confesses to Emma that he doesn't love her anymore and she accidentally overhears it.

b: 30-Oct-2002 pc: 606 w: Tom Kapinos d: Les Sheldon

NOTE: CJ tells Jen (Michelle Williams) that he was going to spend Halloween night watching Halloween: H20 which starred Michelle Williams.
Pacey dressed up as Sid Vicious, a member of the rock band The Sex Pistols, and Audrey dressed up as Sid's girlfriend Nancy Spungen. Their twisted relationship was the basis of the 1986 film Sid and Nancy starring Gary Oldman and Chloe Webb.
Jack (Kerr Smith) dressed up as a vampire. In real life Kerr Smith starred in the vampire movie The Forsaken.
It could be presumed that Dawson dressed up as one of the agents from Men in Black but because Dawson is such a film buff he was most likely dressed as a character from a Quentin Tarantino movie.
The letters on the back of Audrey's leather jacket are KMFDM. KMFDM is the name of an industrial dance/metal band.
Rob Zombie's song "Living Dead Girl" played during the scene where Dawson was following the "ghost" into the room where he found Natasha kissing Todd.
The scenes where Dawson watches old, grainy, black & white footage are reminscent of the movie The Ring which was released just two weeks before this episode aired.
The editor is portrayed by the show's real life editor, Daniel Valverde.

111. Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Sebastian Spence (Professor Matt Freeman) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi) Greg Rikaart (David) Jaime Bergman (Denise)

Audrey gets a little too drunk before her Hells Belles concert at Hell's Kitchen, and ends up making a scene and trashing the place. CJ, who was there on a "non-date" with Jen, comes to her trying to give her a little comfort, since all her friends could only give her lectures. Meanwhile, Jack attends Professor Freeman's book signing and tells him the moment has passed, as he invests in his relationship with David, who waited all night long for Jack to show up at the bar. Joey feels bad for not being there for her friend Audrey and has an argument with Eddie. Finally, when he comes over her dorm to hand her Audrey's wallet that was forgotten at the bar, they choose to drop their little game and really say what they want to each other. They agree on going out on a date. Pacey's firm partners go down to New Orleans to celebrate, and Pacey has a big disappointment when he learns that the girl he's with was bought by Rinaldi.

b: 06-Nov-2002 pc: 607 w: Anna Fricke d: Jason Moore

NOTE: Busy Philipps (Audrey) sings (or lip-syncs, anyway) the 1979 Blondie song "One Way or Another."
James Van Der Beek does not appear in this episode.

112. Spiderwebs
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Greg Rikaart (David) Bianca Kajlich (Natasha)

Dawson gets No Doubt tickets for the entire gang. Joey asks Eddie on their first date, but when they get to the concert she realizes she's forgotten their tickets. They sneak into the backstage, and Eddie introduces her his father. Jen sets Pacey up to meet Audrey at the concert, and they talk. Later, CJ confesses to Jen he and Audrey slept together, and CJ confronts Audrey about her relationship with Pacey. Pacey punches CJ and the four (he, CJ, Audrey and Emma) get thrown out of the concert. Jack asks David to take Audrey home, and David says their dating isn't going so well. Jen is hurt with the whole situation. Dawson misreads his tickets that are for Saturday's concert, and he and Natasha end up in the police department after an officer catches them making out on the parking lot.

b: 13-Nov-2002 pc: 608 w: Gina Fattore d: Bethany Rooney

NOTE: "Spiderwebs" is the name of a No Doubt song featured on their album Tragic Kingdom.

113. Everything Put Together Falls Apart
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Eddie Cahill (Max Winter) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi) Bianca Kajlich (Natasha)

A big movie star comes to set to act with Natasha, and the flirting between them upsets Dawson, who overhears Natasha saying she doesn't have a boyfriend. He chooses not to confront her and see how far it goes. Pacey takes Emma to an office party and she turns a 300-dollar dress into one of her punk costumes. Emma finds out there was a contest among the office employees to see how brought the hottest date. Later at home, she argues with Pacey and they kiss. Joey has an upcoming Hetson final and Eddie offers his place for her to study. She falls asleep and he sleeps on the ground. In the morning, they talk and end up sleeping together, which causes Joey to get late to her final. She asks Hetson for another chance but won't give her. He comes to the bar at night and has a heated argument with Eddie, who punches him in the face and gets fired from Hell's Kitchen for it.

b: 20-Nov-2002 pc: 609 w: Maggie Friedman d: Kerr Smith

NOTE: Michelle Williams and Busy Philipps do not appear in this episode. Kerr Smith (who also made his debut as a director on this episode) appears very briefly only towards the end. This is the first episode to be directed by a cast member.
Eddie Cahill (who played movie star "Max") also starred in Creek creator Kevin Williamson's short-lived mystery series Glory Days which used to air Wednesdays after Dawson's Creek.
Pacey and Emma kiss.

114. Merry Mayhem
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Nina Repeta (Bessie Potter) Obi Ndefo (Bodie) Mary-Margaret Humes (Gale Leery) Dylan Neal (Doug Witter) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Gareth Williams (Mike Potter) Bianca Kajlich (Natasha)

Christmas time is here and the gang goes back to Capeside to celebrate the holiday. They all gather for a Christmas dinner at the Leery's. Doug is suspicious about Pacey's new job and doesn't like all the money spending. Eddie and Mike Potter don't get along very well; Mike is worried that Eddie might not be good for Joey since he's unemployed and doesn't go to college. Dawson can't get past the fact that he saw Natasha and Max Winter together, and she ends up leaving. A drunken Todd makes gives embarrassing thanks, but not as embarrassing as Audrey's, whose drinking problem has gone out of control. She lashes out on everyone, throwing on Jen's face her affair with C.J.; accusing Dawson and Joey to keep avoiding their sex issues; saying that Pacey and Dawson really hate each other and that Pacey can't get over Joey. She storms out, steals Pacey's car and drives it into the house, breaking through the living room.

b: 11-Dec-2002 pc: 610 w: Tom Kapinos d: David Petrarca

NOTE: All the regular characters (except for Jack), recurring (except for Emma) and former characters (except for Mitch, who's dead) are present in this episode. 16 people were having dinner at the Leery's, counting the 2 children.
Jack is away spending Christmas in Europe with his dad and Andie, according to Jen.
Nina Repeta and Obi Ndefo are credited, but don't have any lines on the episode and barely appear.
Audrey tells Mike Potter (Joey's Father) that Eddie carries all of the best qualities of Dawson and Pacey, she makes a good point, and this may be why Joey was so quick to sleep with him. He had EVERYTHING she wanted without the love triangle.

115. Day Out of Days
gs: Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Paul Gleason (Studio Head) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Jack Osbourne (Himself) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi) Nicole Bilderback (Heather Tracy) Greg Rikaart (David) Mika Boorem (Harley Hetson) Bianca Kajlich (Natasha)

The photography on Todd's movie wraps up, but the producers hate the movie so bad they want him to re-shoot the entire ending. After Todd's pride keeps him from doing the job, Dawson is offered to step in as director. Joey is incessantly trying to reach Eddie, and is devastated after going over to his place with Professor Hetson's and finding out Eddie has moved out without telling her. Pacey tries to patch things up with Emma, and she defies him to prove he hasn't been Mr. Right all his life. Unfortunately Rinaldi buries him with work, and Emma is left waiting for Pacey all alone. Jen starts working as peer counselor with C.J., but her personal interests get in the way of establishing a good working environment. She doesn't think she qualifies for the work, but C.J. doesn't agree with that. Jack and David get tested for HIV and talk about their sexual past. And Audrey goes back to her roots by hanging out with her friend Jack Osbourne in LA.

b: 15-Jan-2003 pc: 611 w: Gina Fattore d: Robert Duncan McNeill

NOTE: This episode was one of the few episodes that featured not only the entire main cast, but also almost all recurring characters. With the exception of Eddie, they were all there.

116. All the Right Moves
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Sarah Shahi (Mysterious Woman) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi) Mika Boorem (Harley Hetson) Ray Wise (Roger Stepavich)

Joey is encouraged by Haley Hetson to look for Eddie. While cleaning up his locker for him, Joey finds short stories Eddie sent to a publisher with a rejection note. On the envelope, there's an address for what could possibly be his home, and so Joey calls him up. When Eddie picks up, she hangs up. Seeing that Joey is unable to overcome her fears, Haley cuts school and goes to Eddie's, convincing him to return to help Joey with a made-up pregnancy. After Haley's lies are cleaned, Joey tries to convince Eddie to show his stories to Professor Hetson, which he refuses. She decides to do it anyway, with the help of Haley. Later, she drops by at Eddie's telling that Hetson liked his stories, and he tells her that he loves her. Meanwhile, Audrey returns from LA with a more positive attitude. After apologizing to her friends, she is accepted back on Hell's Belles, but can't stay away from liquor and performs drunken, passing out on the stage. Emma kicks her out for good, and Audrey goes home for more drinking. When Joey arrives, she finds a passed out Audrey and calls 911. Meanwhile, Pacey is invited to an exclusive party for the best stockbrokers, and gets a promotion. All is well until a mysterious woman tells him that all that good might have some bad, which raises suspicions on Pacey about Rich's true intentions towards him.

b: 22-Jan-2003 pc: 612 w: Maggie Friedman d: Arlene Sanford

NOTE: Third episode of the season without Dawson.

117. Rock Bottom
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Nicole Bilderback (Heather Tracy) Seth Rogen (Bob) Geoffrey Lewis (Uncle Bill) Josh Hammond (Mullet) Bianca Kajlich (Natasha)

While directing reshoots on his film, Dawson finds his authority questioned when Natasha refuses to do a nude scene. Unable to say good-bye to Eddie, who is moving to California, Joey convinces him that Audrey should be in rehab in Los Angeles, and the three of them should drive there together into a rehab facility. Jen and C.J. set Grams up with C.J.'s Uncle Bill, who turns out to be quite randy. (The WB)

b: 29-Jan-2003 pc: 613 w: Tom Kapinos d: Robert Duncan McNeill

NOTE: Guest star Seth Rogen worked previously with Busy Philipps on two other shows. First they played friends on NBC's Freaks and Geeks then they played boyfriend and girlfriend on Fox's Undeclared (both shows only lasted one season each and were produced by the same people).
Kerr Smith and Joshua Jackson do not appear in this episode.

118. Clean and Sober
gs: Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Megan Gray (Emma Jones) Greg Rikaart (David) Esteban Powell (Gus) Alicia Coppola (Toni Stark)

When Dawson visits Audrey at rehab, he spots a big time producer and follows her into a therapy session. Meanwhile, Pacey throws a party to celebrate his new success and is surprised when Joey lets loose during a spontaneous game of spin the bottle; Jen catches reformed alcoholic C.J. with a drink; and Jack agrees to marry Emma so that she can get her green card. (The WB)

b: 05-Feb-2003 pc: 614 w: Anna Fricke d: Michael Lange

NOTE: In the opening scene the blue screen effect was used to place Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson in front of already existing footage shot inside a Best Buy store. The actors themselves didn't actually film the scene inside the store.

119. Castaways
gs: Judy Tylor (Sure Thing) Noah Segan (George)

After agreeing on posing as Pacey's sister at a party, Joey demands to be taken home. Pacey makes a quick stop at a local K-Mart to buy some preservatives for later that night, and they accidentally get locked inside the supermarket. They're forced to spend the night there and talk about their friendship and relationship, past and future, which eventually leads to a kiss. Pacey and Joey sleep on each other's arms and are awaken by a store employee. As they leave the store they wonder how this night locked at K-Mart will affect their relationship.

b: 12-Feb-2003 pc: 615 w: Gina Fattore d: Greg Prange

NOTE: This episode was actually shot inside a real K-Mart store (unlike the Best Buy scene from the previous episode).
Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson are the only regulars to be featured in this episode. This marks the 4th episode not to feature the title role played by James Van Der Beek.

120. That Was Then (aka Before and After)
gs: Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Dylan Neal (Doug Witter) Lukas Behnken (George) Taylor Handley (Patrick) Mika Boorem (Harley Hetson) John Finn (Mr. Witter)

Joey is asked to baby-sit for Haley and make sure she does her homework, but ends up serving as relationship counselor when she finds Haley's boyfriend hidden in the house and he starts to drool over Joey. Joey and Haley have a talk, which takes Joey back a few years in her life. Meanwhile, Dawson pays a visit to his own past when he's asked to speak on Mr. Gold's class at Capeside High about how it is to be working in LA. Dawson has a student show him his movie, and he realizes he's moved on from the teenager he once was. And Pacey rushes back to Capeside too when his father is admitted into the hospital with a heart condition. There he has an argument with his brother Doug about the way he's been treating the family.

b: 26-Mar-2003 pc: 616 w: Anna Fricke d: Perry Lang

NOTE: High school film teacher Benjamin Gold, who was last seen in the first season and briefly replaced by Ms. Kennedy during the second season, returns in this episode.
No Kerr Smith, Michelle Williams, or Busy Philipps in this episode.
This episode focuses around the three main characters aka the ones that were there in the beginning, Dawson Joey and Pacey.

121. Sex and Violence
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Paul Gleason (Larry Newman) Nicole Bilderback (Heather Tracy) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi) Sarah Shahi (Sadia Shaw)

Joey agrees to be Pacey's temporary assistant but they both have second thoughts when their mutual jealousy leads to disaster in the office and her being fired. Pacey fires Joey, admitting he is too attracted to her to get any work done, but their romance is thwarted once again when Eddie unexpectedly returns to Boston. Much to his surprise, Dawson sells his idea for a coming-of-age movie, but when the studio wants to change the movie to a teen sex film, he must decide if he should take the deal or stick with his original concept. Meanwhile, an open-minded Grams is the intermediary that brings Jen and C.J. together. (the WB)

b: 02-Apr-2003 pc: 618 w: Anna Fricke & Tom Kapinos d: Frank Perl

NOTE: Kerr Smith and Busy Phillips do not appear in this episode.
The song that plays in the background as Pacey and Joey are kissing in the bar is "Hear Me Out" by Frou Frou off the album "Details".

122. Love Bites
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Mary-Margaret Humes (Gale Leery) Mika Boorem (Harley Hetson) Taylor Handley (Patrick)

Dawson returns to Capeside to work on his next script, and Gale asks him what will he do in case his plans of becoming a sucessful director fall through. Dawson thinks of the times when he was 15 and life was a lot easier and asks his mother to have faith for him because he will succeed. Meanwhile, Pacey escorts Joey to Harley's school dance, where they have a perfect time despite Harley's date picking a fight with another guy. Joey tells Pacey she can't have anything with him because Eddie is back. Grams tells Jen she has breast cancer, and Jen sees her entire world fall apart with the possibility of Grams's death.

b: 09-Apr-2003 pc: 617 w: Liz W. Garcia d: Bethany Rooney

NOTE: Kerr Smith and Busy Phillips do not appear in this episode.

123. Lovelines (aka The Eddie)
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Greg Rikaart (David) Matt Funke (Fred) Adam Carolla (Himself) Dr. Drew Pinsky (Himself)

The gang sees their relationship problems exposed to a large audience when they all become patients of Dr. Drew's counseling center benefit at Boston Bay. CJ is trying to find out why Jen inadvertently dumped him that very morning, while Eddie wants to know why is Joey opposing to have sex with him, while David thinks Jack is flirting with another guy. All and all, Jen ends up walking away from her hosting duties, leaving Audrey in charge. She tells CJ about Grams's disease and CJ assures he's there for her. Joey finally gives in and asks Eddie back to her place, while David and Jack don't see a happy ending: David refuses to believe Jack was just being nice and asks for some time off.

b: 16-Apr-2003 pc: 619 w: Jason M. Palmer d: Joshua Jackson

NOTE: No Pacey, no Dawson.
This is Joshua Jackson's first time as director.

124. Catch-22
gs: Oliver Hudson (Eddie Dooling) Roger Howarth (Professor Greg Hetson) Dana Ashbrook (Rich Rinaldi) Sarah Shahi (Sadia Shaw) Greg Rikaart (David)

Joey aces Hetson's final and ends the semester with a C+ average, assuring her a Hetson-free future. However, she decides she wants him as her advisor after she chooses English as her major. Eddie proposes they go backpacking through Europe the very next day, and while reluctant at first to jump so suddenly on such an intense trip, Joey eventually makes up her mind, only to find a goodbye note from Eddie – this time for good. Elsewhere, David decides to break up with Jack, who, depressed, ponders if he was only with David to prove to himself he could hold a steady relationship. And Pacey has to face telling Dawson he lost all his life savings on the stock market, after the biotech stocks he was investing takes an unexpected turn and breaks his firm. Pacey asks Rich to borrow some money, which he declines. Frustrated and angry, Pacey snaps and hits Rich, who fires him instantly.

b: 23-Apr-2003 pc: 620 w: Laura Glasser d: Robert Duncan McNeill

NOTE: This episode went through a drastic rewrite. Here is a one description of the episode often found in most TV guide type services... When Pacey sells stock just days before a federal ruling, he gets accused of insider trading.

125. Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road
gs: Jensen Ackles (C.J.) Mimi Rogers (Helen Lindley) Jack Osbourne (Himself) Geoffrey Lewis (Bill Braxton)

Dawson finds Pacey standing outside his house and invites him in to see the new filming equipment. Dawson has redecorated his room exactly like the old days, and invites Pacey to be a producer on his autobiographical film. Pacey accepts, but can't work up the courage to tell Dawson that all his money is gone. Joey comes to Capeside and, like Pacey, is amazed on how Dawson managed to recreate their adolescence in his bedroom. She has a minor argument with Dawson about how she wanted him to be the most significant person in her life and somehow became her only one night stand. They find Pacey waiting outside Dawson's, and he finally tells them he lost all of their money. Dawson and Pacey start a discussion that leads to past issues, which is quickly interrupted by Joey. Pacey looks back with sorrow on his friendship with Dawson, while Joey does some grieving of her own. Meanwhile, Audrey is getting ready to leave Boston, while Jennifer invites her mother over to Grams's. She wants Grams to tell her daughter about her cancer, and Evelyn is hesitant on doing so. While introducing CJ to her Helen, Jen witnesses CJ's grandpa storm into the house demanding a talk with Grams and revealing that she shouldn't give up on her life just because she has cancer. Jack and Helen are shocked, and Jen suggests that they all move to NY to live with Helen. Reluctant, Jack finally accepts the offer and they all gather on their last minutes in Boston.

b: 30-Apr-2003 pc: 621 w: Anna Fricke d: Peter Kowalski

NOTE: This episode features the second appearance of Jen's mother Helen. Mimi Rogers (The X-Files) takes over the role originally played by thirtysomething's Mel Harris in season three's "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner." There's an inside joke on the show about this recast, on the scene where Helen can't remember meeting Jack, which she did during Thanksgiving dinner several episodes ago.
The song that Audrey performs at the end, "Way Beyond Empty,." was originally recorded by Zakk Wylde, longtime guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne (father of Dawson's Creek guest star, Jack Osbourne). Zakk wrote and recorded the song for his own solo album, Book of Shadows, which was released in 1996.

126. Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption
gs: Mary-Margaret Humes (Gale Leery) Dylan Neal (Doug Witter) Hal Ozsan (Todd Carr) Mika Boorem (Harley Hetson) Lukas Behnken (George) Nicole Steinwedell (Kristy Livingstone) Taylor Handley (Patrick)

Dawson has been working two jobs in order to pay all the credit card debts he made when he bought the filming equipment. He has given up on his script, but Joey, now back in Capeside for summer vacations, decides to push Dawson into making his film. With ten dollars in her pocket and a dream in her head, she convinces everyone to work for free, casting Audrey as Ms. Jacobs and Haley as Joey Potter. Dawson is amazed and starts the shooting, which is a complete mess until the arrival of Todd Carr. The movie recreates several moments from Dawson's adolescence, and culminates with the departure of Jen, Jack and Grams, who are all moving to NY. Joey sets up Dawson and Pacey to talk and work their problems out, which they don't, but "nothing is impossible", Dawson says. The movie is done. And now they must go on with their lives. Joey - feeling that the little girl inside her isn't chasing her with fears and insecurities anymore – pursues a life long dream of her own: Paris.

b: 07-May-2003 pc: 622 w: Gina Fattore & Tom Kapinos d: Michael Lange

NOTE: Nicole Steinwedell guests as Kristy Livingstone, a character that Ali Larter, who has since moved on to films, originally played in the season two episodes "The Kiss" and "The Dance."
Several scenes from the very first episode are recreated in this episode including: The very first scene where Joey and Dawson share a bed; the scene where Pacey, in his sea creature costume, jumps out of the water and pulls Joey in; the scene where we first see Joey row her boat home; And the scene where Dawson and Pacey first meet Ms. Jacobs in the video store.
Jen leaves Capeside in the same way as when she first arrived in Capeside. In a yellow taxi cab as Dawson is filming a movie, in the exact same spot where he filmed his first movie and recreating the same scene he was shooting when Jen first arrived.
Historic Moment: After five long years Joey finally makes it to Paris.
Music includes the song "The Air That I Breathe" by the British rock group the Hollies. It was a top ten hit for them in 1974. It's heard during the final scenes.
The episode's title is taken from the 1982 Stephen King novel Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption, which was the basis for the 1994 movie The Shawshank Redemption.
They briefly mention Eve, a character who was introduced on season 3 and later revealed to be Jen's secret sister. The story was abandoned, in which Kevin Williamson called "a disaster. A total mistake".

127. All Good Things... (1)
gs: Virginia Madsen (Maddie Allen) Nina Repeta (Bessie Potter) Mary-Margaret Humes (Gale Leery) Dylan Neal (Doug Witter) Kyle Searles (Colby) Sam Doumit (Sam) Jeremy Sisto (Christopher)

It's been five years, and each of them has taken on a different road in life. Joey now is a successful book editor in New York, living with her boyfriend Chris. Every Wednesday at 8pm she watches "The Creek", Dawson's autobiographical TV series. Pacey has re-opened the restaurant that Joey's father once set fire on; Jack is now teaching at Capeside High and dating Pacey's brother Doug – who is still closeted. Jen is now the mother of a beautiful baby girl, Amy, while Audrey has gone to Europe on tour with a band. They all meet at Pacey's restaurant, and after a little too much wine they all start bringing back ghosts from the past. Jack takes a drunken Jen home, while Joey decides to walk herself home. Later, Dawson is surprised with a visit from Joey through his window, and they sleep together on the same bed like old times. The next morning she's gone. They all get dressed and ready for Gale's wedding, and between old memories and new bruises (from Pacey, who was beaten up by some married woman's husband), Joey tries to balance having the two men that changed her life around her. Suddenly, Jen faints and is taken to hospital, where Grams reveals that she suffers from a lethal heart condition. Jen is dying.

b: 14-May-2003 pc: 623 w: Kevin Williamson & Maggie Friedman d: James Whitmore Jr.

NOTE: Producers originally wanted teen-idol Chris Klein to play the part of Joey's boyfriend in NY.
The stars and producers of the show approached series creator Kevin Williamson to pen the series finale. After some talking, he finally accepted the invitation and decided to right some wrongs he thinks happened throughout the course of the series, which he left after the second season.
"Hand in my pocket", by Alanis Morissette, is featured on the episode. This song was originally chosen to be on the show opening, but replaced by Paula Cole's "I Don't Want to Wait" after Alanis optioned not to have her song on a teen show.
Originally aired as a 2 hour series finale with the episode ...Come To An End comprising the final hour.

128. ...Must Come to an End (2)
gs: Nina Repeta (Bessie Potter) Mary-Margaret Humes (Gale Leery) Dylan Neal (Doug Witter) Kyle Searles (Colby) Meredith Monroe (Andie McPhee)

They all try not to be too sad about it, hopelessly. Joey breaks up with Chris over the phone, while she tries to decide whom she will choose: Dawson or Pacey. Jen asks Joey as her last wish to end the chasing and running and settle, once and for all, ending this decade long process. Dawson helps Jen make a video for her daughter, asking her to never stop loving and dreaming. She remembers the time when she first got to Capeside and cries on Jack's shoulder. Jack tells her she's his soul mate and asks to raise Amy for her. She happily agrees. Jen finally passes away, and while mourning the death of their close friend, the gang has to move on. Doug tells Jack he's willing to spend his life with him and comes out of the closet to an elderly couple by publicly kissing Jack as a way to prove it. He wants to help raise Amy. Pacey tells Joey she's off the hook, telling her that despite his endless love for her he can't hold her back anymore. As much as he wanted to leave Capeside, he's destined to be stuck there, while she has outgrown the place. She's free. Joey sits with Dawson and confesses that he and her are eternal, their childhood is one and nobody will ever change that. Time passes by and Joey is watching the season finale of "The Creek", where Sam and Colby (aka Joey and Dawson) kiss on his bedroom, just like in real life Joey and Dawson first kissed. Joey is in her New York apartment, comforting a tearful and emotional Pacey. They call Dawson in Hollywood, who shares the news with them: he's meeting with Spielberg.

b: 14-May-2003 pc: 624 w: Kevin Williamson & Maggie Friedman d: Greg Prange

NOTE: The finale scored a 6.6 rating in among adults 18-34, the highest rating in the key demographic The WB had received in it's 8 year history. Overall it was watched by 7.3 million viewers.
Since the final was written by series creator Kevin Williamson, Audrey is not present, since she's not an original cast member.
"The Creek", Dawson's autobiographical television series, is on every Wednesday at 8pm, the very same time Dawson's Creek was on during most of its course.
While Dawson's Creek Jack mentions Will and Grace on his show, Will & Grace's Jack talks to Will about the Dawson's finale: (JACK: Closure is important. Like, you know... I didn't watch "Dawson's Creek" this season. And now, all of a sudden it's gone. I never got a chance to say good-bye. WILL: It was a lot easier for me. I had like, eight of my "Creek" buddies over. We cried, we shared, we baked. It was healing. And now looking back on it, embarrassing).
Meredith Monroe (Andie) shot three scenes, only one with dialogue, but all of them were cut due to time constraints. However, the scenes were restored on the DVD Extended Cut release of the series finale.
Originally aired as a 2 hour series finale with the episode All Good Things... comprising the first hour.
The character of Joey Potter (Katie Holmes) was the only one, of the original four main characters (Dawson, Joey, Pacey, & Jen), to appear in all 128 episodes of the series.
During the airing of "The Creek" that Joey and Pacey are watching at the end, the Joey-esq character Sam utters the now-infamous words: "I don't wanna wait for my life to be over. I want to know right now, what will it be?" The dialog is a stilted refrence to the show's popular theme song "I Don't Wanna Wait" by Paula Cole, which, in the original U.S. airings, was the opening for all six seasons of the show.
This is the only episode written by Kevin Williamson since his departure from the Dawson's Creek crew at the end of season 2.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Total Fan

Hvala na sazecima epizoda Ana!!

Quote:
evo vidjeh tamo, pa daaa, glumio je u Friends onog Taga, Rachelinog pomocnika u uredu!
:d'oh: Ajme stvarno!
Hvala Tony!

Quote:
danasnja epizoda je bila tlaka.
Meni je bas bila dobra!
Bilo mi je strava sto su svi ponovno u Capesideu, sto su zajedno i sto smo vidjeli dosta starih likova iz ranijih sezona.

Quote:
audrey je bila odbojna skroz, nije mi je bilo zao, grozno je izgledala i grozno se ponasala. mislim uletjela je s autom u kucu i nikom nista!
ok, neke stvari je dobro rekla za stolom, uglavnom sve, ali nacin na koji je to govorila je bio uzas.
Istina.
Mislim, bas im je dobro svima rekla, ali opet... Sve mi je bilo dobro dok se nije zabila u kucu s Paceyevim autom.

Quote:
i Todd je bio koma, onako petljao i kenjao. jadna Gale! geez, people
Meni je bas bio zakon! Ona "molitva" mu je bila zakon! Totalno neprimjerena, ali svejedno zakon.

Inace, Dougie!!!! I on mi je bio super sve dok se na kraju nije izderao na Paceya. True, promijenio se, ali geez, pusti ga da jednom bude sretan (i bogat )!

Audrey je bila odvratna prema Jen (umjesto da bude obratno).

J/E - wtf? Kao da sam slusala s4 Paceya kad je poceo onaj govor o tome kako nikad nece biti dovoljno dobar/uspjesan za nju.

D/N - ajde, njihov svrsetak je jedino sto mi je bas svidalo. Nitko nije bio povrijeden, lijepo su se rastali i svi su sretni i zadovoljni!
Dobar mi je Dawson u zadnje vrijeme, ne komplicira, analizira i filozofira previse.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Total Fan

DOUG: Now, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me what you did with my little brother?
PACEY: I murdered that punk and stuffed his body into a dumpster behind the red lobster in Centerville.
DOUG: Yeah, good to know. Well, you look, uh...
PACEY: Hip, handsome, hetero?
DOUG: I was gonna slick, sleazy, and smarmy, but sure.
PACEY: Ok. Your sexuality, on the other hand, is just as dubious as ever. Good to see that some things never change, Doug.

~i ovu sam morala stavit:

MR. POTTER: Is it serious?
AUDREY: Oh, well, like a heart attack, because you see, Eddie seems to be able to incorporate all the best elements of Pacey and Dawson, so it's like the t-1000 of love interests.
MR. POTTER: Interesting.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Total Fan

NATASHA: Your mom is in the kitchen, your little sister is napping, Todd is passed out in the living room, and the rest of the guests aren't due to arrive for about another hour. Let's go, Dawson. You got work to do.
DAWSON: Where are we going?

NATASHA: To heaven and hell and back again. We're gonna have sex in your childhood bedroom, a place where you've probably only had sex with yourself.
DAWSON: Is it that obvious?
NATASHA: Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

NATASHA: It's really quite a shame, Dawson, because they'll be a day when you're old and gray and not even the Viagra's doing it for you anymore, and you could've looked back fondly on that time you banged the living daylights out of that actress in your childhood bedroom while she still had her looks. But I guess that's what you get for thinking with your brain when you really should be thinking with your-- well, I think you know.

TODD: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the birth of your son. Now I'm at a disadvantage here. Not knowin’ any of you, I'm sure, know who I am. I am a filmmaker, celebrated on many continents, but I don't know any of you, which is a travesty because people like you, regular people, are my target audience.
[He notices Jen sitting on the other end of the table]
TODD: Except you, blondie. You look very familiar to me.

JEN: You hit on me on a-- on a plane once from Boston to New York.
TODD: Did we shag?
JEN: No.
TODD: Are you sure? Because I'm flashing on some sort of mile-high club activity.

JEN: [Laughs] No, that wasn't me.
TODD: Well, good, 'cause that'd be embarrassing.
Where was I? Oh, yes, the birth of Christ. Let me start with what I am thankful for. I am thankful for Gale... for inviting us into her lovely home. And I am thankful to her progeny Dawson. Progeny. Progeny. Her progeny Dawson. This kid has been an invaluable member of my production team. He's helped me through one of the roughest productions known to god and man, and I love him. I love him very much, Dawson. And the funny thing is he's managed to get himself involved in a sexual relationship with a beautiful woman, which reminds me of my first film actually, except she was what we call underage, so we don't talk about that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread