Old 06-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

^ Only on Dc.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It was so morbid!
Old 06-12-2005, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

I hated Joey too when it came to guys especially.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, she was so hyocritical with them.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the bloodless
I hated Joey too when it came to guys especially.

Did you ever watched Promicide?, the Girl have issues......and she never fell in never love again she only love Pacey.........in a romantic way
much I love you or how long I stay with you, you're
only gonna remember the moments when I leave.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I've seen them all.
Old 06-14-2005, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

I loved her in season 1... maybe season 2. Then she got too annoying for words. And the show became centered on her to boost.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I loved her in season 1... maybe season 2. Then she got too annoying for words. And the show became centered on her to boost.
I agree. I really liked her up to Season 4 (I was a P/Jer) but after that it became "Joey's Creek" in my opinion. The episodes seemed to just center on her and who she was dating that week (or in one case who was mugging her ) She started off a great character who I really liked but was then turned into a Mary Sue, who was the center of everyone's universe. That was a big turn off for me.

Kate
Old 06-14-2005, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

She really did become season 1 Joey's worst nightmare. I really bet that season 1 Joey and a little bit of season 2 Joey would probably beat season 3,4,5, and 6 Joey up, lol. I really hated how they used Joey to sport the WB's latest "IT" boy. It really just messed all the fan groups up. I also hated how all the show became about was who Joey would "choose". I mean once upon a time it was about 4 friends dealing with life, and trials and tribulations of it, not of just who Joey Potter loves the most.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Britney
She really did become season 1 Joey's worst nightmare. I really bet that season 1 Joey and a little bit of season 2 Joey would probably beat season 3,4,5, and 6 Joey up, lol. I really hated how they used Joey to sport the WB's latest "IT" boy. It really just messed all the fan groups up. I also hated how all the show became about was who Joey would "choose". I mean once upon a time it was about 4 friends dealing with life, and trials and tribulations of it, not of just who Joey Potter loves the most.
A question..........What it means the "IT" in other boards talk about that........
I´m spanish.........? hay modismos que no entiendo muy bien......

thank´s
Old 06-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

It means like the new thing or person that their trying to make a lot of money off of and make popular. lol Well thats how i perseive it.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

S1-S2...she was okay, I can honestly only say I ever "liked" Joey in S1....and not even lots there either.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Britney
It means like the new thing or person that their trying to make a lot of money off of and make popular. lol Well thats how i perseive it.

Oh.........thank´s.............poor Joey
Old 06-15-2005, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Joey really knew she was what everyone kept saying she was.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:03 AM
New Fan

I never did like Joey. She always annoyed me. I don't like her with anyone on the show. I think the main reason for that has already been stated here: the Hepburn references, etc. I don't know where they got that everyone who they came in contact with fell in love with her. She is nothing special. I never got that. Why was everyone in love with her? I think Jen was much more real and pretty. At the same time I don't think everyone should have fallen in love with her (obviously not saying they did). I totally agree with the "Joey's Creek" idea. I thought the same thing. Maybe it should've been renamed. She is the one that was in every episode from the beginning to the end. I didn't like the way the story turned into her point of view. That sucked. I almost quit watching, but couldn't turn it off. I had to watch for those moments with the others. I thought I was watching a show about the things teenagers go through as they grow up, but it turned into "what is Joey going to do this week? How is she feeling today? Who is she going to pick? Who is going to declare their love for her this episode?, etc." I hated it. I do love the show though. I guess if shows hope to hold on for awhile they have to do what they have to do. Meaning I guess their research turned up Joey as the favorite so they wrote everything around her to keep viewers. I don't know. It seems that my protest wasn't loud enough. Too bad. A side note that may not belong here, but, I didn't like her ending up with Pacey in the end. I do believe he really loved her and would hate to see him hurt yet again, but WHY HER? Sorry, I'm too passionate about a tv show. Of course you all wouldn't be on here if you weren't passionate so I guess it's okay.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread