Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2021, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I never thought about it, but I don't recall Joey calling her and Dawson soulmates either. That was always in his big melodramatic head.
Right?

Joey said she loved Dawson a bit, sure, but season 2 onward Dawson threw around that they were soulmates any chance he got.

Joey never said otherwise, sure, but she never was like "yeah I see him/saw him as a soulmate"

Funny how Dawson and even others referenced the soulmate thing but Joey never actually called him hers lol.

She has probably referenced it in the show, but I really don't remember her going "he's my soulmate" until the series finale
clarkson_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 03:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I remembered during Pacey's speech when he told her he still loves her and she's off the hook that was the only time she said she loves both of them and said something like Dawson is her friend, soulmate, etc. Besides that one time, I didn't remember her saying it all during the rest of the series once lol. Besides that, she clearly never believed it cause she kept treating Dawson like a disappointing reject she didn't really want or even care to try to fight for. Like I said before, if the show wanted us to believe D/J were soulmates they should of written it a hell of a lot better cause they kept showing their not. Joey always treated and acted like Pacey was her soulmate, especially when she would never let Pacey let her go and always fought for him and to be with him.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread