Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2005, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Britney
You wanna know something i noticed while watching Promicide, when Pacey see's D/J dancing the camra cuts to D/J and James looks behind him at Pacey and then looks at Katie and mouths something to her, and i have been trying to figure it out for a long time, and i have finially figured it out, he looks at her and mouths, "You ready" and Katie rolls her head back, and mouths "yep". Anyone else notice that?
Leave it to you Britney to notice something like that which is always so cool that you do this. I'm going to have to break out my tapes and watch this episode just for that.

Bea am sorry about your Internet.

I mainly lurk on this thread and catch up every so often because I now spend most of my time over at the HP board. I swore I'd never like anything that the WB ever did again and well, that sure worked out well.

As for what to call us DJers, I could see it being Daydream Believers and who in the heck said that had anything to do with PJ...Dawson is the ultimate Daydream Believer and that is his and Joey's song so whatever.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Add me!
Old 04-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Renae - glad you popped in. Just want to let you know I love your site...
Old 04-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Opps I am added! I love the end scene in Merry Mayhem and the quick scene in the SpiderWebs teaser. Man we really did not have a whole lot in season 6. No wonder it's my least favorite season.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

i'm in brit...

but actually can't remember but about 2 years ago and old djer poster has the full list of djers since the start... i'lll try and chase it up might even have the old list of my computer....
Old 04-15-2005, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

Brit, I also loved that scene and the previous fight. I can't help it, I love jealous Joey!
When she talked about his Yoko, who do you think she had in mind, huh?

Now I wanna watch Promicide just to see the scene...

I don't know if it is just me, but I didn't like the final scene in Merry Mayhem. In my opinion, I don't think they dealt with happened and I really didn't like when Joey said it was easy to hate Dawson because he always would be there for her.

Old 04-15-2005, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I agree Cris. I watched Merry Mayhem last night and I didn't like that last scene. It just seemed Joey was still hurt and also being hurtful to Dawson...It seemed that Joey was forgiving of any other male no matter what they did but she held Dawson in such high regard where she could not handle any mistake he might make eg. sending dad to jail, going to Matt Caulfield's party...yet as we see with Pacey she just accepts it (a point he clearly makes in Promicide) Do you thing a part of Joey felt she was not good enough for Dawson? and that still by the end of the show she had not matured enough to have a relationship with someone on equal terms...

*sorry if this post doens't make sense. It's late at night and I'm sure I'll be able to discuss it better later*
Old 04-15-2005, 07:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

hi!!!!!!!

aww i wasn't here for a few days and than there's a new thread!! and i love it, like the other ones!! can you please add me on the list!! this would be great!!

Hope all of you are fine! i'm not realy! I'm lying in bed with angina!! and than yesterday i got also an inflammation of the middle ear. this hurts so much!!!
and the weather is so beautiful out there and i have to stay in bed until Monday! than i must to the doctor again!! i don't want to!!!

so hope you add me on the list!!
but the illness has something good i'm rewatching all my Dc Dvd's!!

please help me! how can i change my avavater
at User Cp and than edit avatars? but there is " Do not use an avater"
thx!!!

Last edited by Free_Falling; 04-15-2005 at 08:33 AM
Old 04-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Britney, thanks for those caps and quote. Great D/J moment there...

Love these lines:

I still hear you. No matter how much we yell, or, no matter how quiet you are. I hear you, Dawson.

Dawson: I hear you too, Joey.

Old 04-15-2005, 09:31 AM
Extreme Fan

I guess I liked that D/J actual talked to be honest. I agree they did not deal with anything though.
Old 04-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

I see your point. They didn't talk to each other at all in season 6 and a small interaction gave some hope that they would be a part of each other's lived, which didn't happen until 621.

Old 04-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azjdfan
Leave it to you Britney to notice something like that which is always so cool that you do this. I'm going to have to break out my tapes and watch this episode just for that.

As for what to call us DJers, I could see it being Daydream Believers and who in the heck said that had anything to do with PJ...Dawson is the ultimate Daydream Believer and that is his and Joey's song so whatever.
You really must watch the scene Renae, lol.

I have no idea where i heard that, but i heard it somewhere, maybe here, but i don't know.

In the middle of adding everybody.

Taub, find it, please!

The final scene in Merry Mayhem kinda bugged me, but i watch it muted so its all good. But i love how at the end Dawson pulls her into his arms, very sweet.

And i hated how Joey would never let anything go when it came to Dawson, i mean Dawson was a truely good person, but when your a teenager you make mistakes, its all apart of growing up.

Aww, i hope you feel better Free_Falling, being sick sucks, i know the feeling, since im like sick every week, lol. I have like a low imune system or something.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

I love Movie Night Dreamers. That's really a good one.
Love the 'Imagine' scene and I don't know why but I love the 'Merry Meyhem' scene as well. I guess it was welcomed after that long stint of not talking, but it seemed that they forgave each other because after that (well, the times they talked, which was hardly ever) they were fine.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

I've tried finding our old original list but it seems to have been lost to the ages...ther's nothing like starting afresh anyway
Old 04-15-2005, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Over at the JVDB bored we are discussing D/Jo's connection, here's my take on it.

I have always loved the connection. Its one of those things that attracted me to this couple. When their quiet and all their doing is staring into each others eyes, and they don't need words, because they can read each others soul, i think that is my definition of a soulmate, two people so in love that when their together they are so happy, and when they are not they are wanting to be together. All they have to do is stare into each others eyes and know what the other is thinking, its like their reaching into the others soul. And its really powerful. it’s a classic love story but kinda not, two best friends who fall in love, get together and when your that young it is so hard to sustain such a powerful relationship like that, and its so scary, to find that person when your 15, so you run away, date other people, yet your still not over that one and only person who captured your heart and never really gave it back. All you do is think about that other person, when your together or with somebody else, you just can’t stop. When you are with other people, on the outside you are completely normal, but deep down inside your never completely happy because you feel like apart of you is missing, and that’s how dawson and joey are. So the whole point of this post is to say that this kind of relationship is so rare, the kind of relationship that hurts you the most whether it be seeing them with somebody else or having the worst fight in the world, yet it’s the same relationship that sometimes you can just pause while your with them, and just look at them and it brings a smile to your face, because all you are thinking about is, I am madly in love with this person and always will be.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread