Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~SpikesLilAngel~*:
<STRONG>

its fun to be immature! WE WON! We Won! we won! We WoN! wE wOn!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

It was, to some extent. Possibly because I'm also a DJer, I've grown tired of the saying. Not of the people who say it, just it's gotten old. Just like "soulmate." I jsut haave issues with "winning" in terms of this all. We got the ending we were hoping for is a little more tolerable, IMO. But I expected a bit more for the finale. I was a bit dissapointed for all fan bases. I am truly weird.
Old 01-18-2004, 09:02 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

thanks missalana i would appreciate you letting me know the repeat of that show. i always seem to miss him for some reason, but, catch katie holmes interviews everytime.

"its fun to be immature! WE WON! We Won! we won! We WoN! wE wOn!!!"

i never get tired of this either lol. everytime i watch the finale i always smile in the end b/c she picked pacey. i absolutely adore this couple.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited YBB ]
Old 01-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Missa, you are totally entitled to your opinion, but I have also heard stories from people on set who said Katie was very sweet. Also, Joey wasn't unworthy of Pacey. All relationships have problems.

I am going to state my opinion on this, but Katie did not have to pick her favorite moment with Joey and Pacey. Yey, it was the 100 promotion, but she might of well as picked a Dawson and Joey moment since that was what was being sold during the wretched 100 episode or she could have gone neutral, especially with the horrible way Joey and Pacey were being written. I know as a fact that moment was changed from anti-prom at the WB website. So, I guess it was very important to her and meant something. It was not a coincidence that the last week the poll became the wall moment. I am going to try to get back to appreciating Joey and Pacey.

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-19-2004, 08:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

To bring the forum back to Pace/Jo Love....here's a scene I fell in love all over again last night becuase my boyfriend...(who's never seen the show)...said the he didn't want to go anywhere without me.

Joey: Pacey. I've been doing some thinking.

Pacey: Yeah, drunk thinking.

Joey: Maybe, maybe that's not what I really want. Maybe I just want to stay here. You know, I mean, look, it's really beautiful here, and I could just…

Pacey: Just what? Stay here and work as a waitress all your life? Come on. I mean, forgive me if you lose me here, Jo. But to be perfectly honest, you haven't made the slightest bit of sense tonight, even before you were drunk…

Joey: (cutting him off) I want to be with you, Pacey. I want to stay and be with you.

Pacey: Well, if you want to be with me, than staying here would be a really stupid idea, considering I don't plan to be here. (she looks surprised and upset) I plan to be wherever you are.

Joey: (a smile comes to her face slowly) Really?

Pacey: Yes, really. Not that you deserve to hear such things right now.

Joey: I know, I know. It was a very stupid thing to get drunk.

Pics form JoshUaJackson.net
scene from Devoted to DC...
Old 01-19-2004, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Leela ~ That is so cute that your boyfriend said that to you! Thanks for posting those pics and that scene, Future Tense is my favorite season 4 episode overall. I love drunk Joey, and I love it when Pacey takes care of drunk Joey [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited cmupjer ]
Old 01-19-2004, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

season 6 starts on Wednesday on TBS. I should have seen all the foreshadowing from the first episode.

Pacey: Why would I want to do that, exactly?

Joey: Earlier today. A certain frantic desire not to be confined to a certain dorm room with a certain bosomy blonde with whom you spent the entire summer.

Pacey: Oh, that.

Joey: Yes, that.

Pacey: [Snap, clap] Do you remember our particular summer together?

Joey: Rings a bell or 2.

Pacey: Ok, good. You remember how when we came back we were all lovey-dovey and we didn't really want the summer to end, as such?

Joey: Speak for yourself, but... I do recall something to that effect.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Leela, I loved that scene. I laughed at the drunken thinking, but it was also very sweet, especially coming from a drunk Joey.
Old 01-19-2004, 08:38 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

i loved the 601 scenes with joey and pacey. i definitely think you could tell he still had feelings for her. i was always a little curious why he was comparing his summer with audrey with his summer with joey. did he expect that to be his answer to whether him and audrey were meant to be? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

I think he felt they were in a place where they were comfortable with each other, and though feelings were still there, it wouldn't get in the way of friendship. Therefore, hae asked her for hwer advice
Old 01-19-2004, 09:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Here's another new video...

"it's only you, beautiful"
low (7.15 MB) | high (17.6 MB)

Music: "The No Seatbelt Song" by the love of my life, Brand New

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited Jenn23 ]
Old 01-19-2004, 10:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

hi, I don't usually post on this thread but I'm looking for season three episodes and I was wondering in your opinion what are the best episodes of P/J in season three?

P.S: I never got to watch season three but I do like P/J so I really want that season.

hugs,
Denise
Old 01-20-2004, 05:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Denise- Late-season 3 episodes are definitely P/J at their best. A lot of my fave P/J moments are from those episodes. I'd say my fave episode would be #319 Stolen Kisses- it also has my fave scene in it. #321 The Longest Day is also a great episode (nothing comes close to that gropefest :lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] #323 True Love (the finale) is another episode that makes me smile. Heheh.. as you can see, it's hard to pick out a few P/J episodes to watch [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] If you can, I'd watch from about #309 Four To Tango and watch the whole P/J buildup.

Kat
Old 01-20-2004, 09:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

My favorite P/J episodes are:

"Stolen Kisses" ---Season 3
"Coming Home"---Season 4
"Fallig Down"--Seasopn 4
Old 01-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Ooh Season 3 P/J eps, talk about a topic that is right up my alley!! Ask anyone who knows me remotely well and they will tell you I am a season 3 whore, I seriously have seen most of the eps at least 20 time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So anyway here are my recommendations for P/J season 3 eps:

303 None of the Above ~ They have some great scenes that are bulding their friendship in this one, especially the scene on the dock where Dawson and Pacey fight

304 Home Movie ~ This is a great P/J banter filled episode, and it features the first appearance of True Love

309 Four To Tango ~ Great, Great, Great P/J banter in this ep, and you can kind of tell that they might be starting to feel a little more friendly toward each other

312 A Weekend In the Country, 313 Northern Lights, 314 Valentine's Day Massacre, 315 Crime & Punishment, 316 To Green With Love, 317 Cinderella Story, 318 Neverland, 319 Stolen Kisses, 320 The Longest Day, 321 Show Me Love, 322 Anti Prom, 323 True Love

Okay so I know this is the whole reast of the season but these are such great P/J episodes, and it will take me too long to list all the reasons to watch them. I will give you the highlights though. In 312 Pacey watches Joey sleep, in 315 she finds out about the "wife swapping", in 316 he buys her the wall, in 317 is the infamous roadside kiss, in 319 is when she kisses him back, in 320 Dawson finds out, in 322 is when Pacey says I remember everything, and in 323 is when Joey runs to Pacey and they sail away for the summer.

I hope this helps, I love season 3 so much [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited cmupjer ]
Old 01-20-2004, 01:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

cmupjer: Wow thank you so much. I'm actually trying to download the episodes. I did get to all the beginning episodes and four to tango but I didn't get to watch after that. So thank you I will definitely try to download as much as I can of season three that I can find? Does anybody know where I can find some of the episodes of that season?

hugs,
Denise
Closed Thread   Post New Thread