Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Jay
Master Fan

well i also own Felicity Season 1 and 2 DVDs and both Scott and Keri (Felicity & Ben) did a commentary on the 2nd episode of Season 2. i don't know about season 1 though. Scott and Keri were adorable and hilarious 'cause they had the chemistry. we all know that Katie and Josh had that chemistry as well so i hope they do a commentary on PJ eppi of Season 3. if so, i would so look forward to that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

HEY PJers!!! Long time no post! Just wanted to stop in and say hi and spread the P/Jo love! TRUE LOVE PREVAILED!!! I am very much looking forward to the Season 3 DVD and will buy it as soon as it comes out! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 01-17-2004, 03:49 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

what i meant by storyline pieces is that they had behind the scenes footage of the making of the episode where they went to london. and at the end of that dvd they had a very little interview with jennifer aniston and also a few short interviews with other characters. i own the best of friends series volumes 1 and 2 and there is in fact a short commentary from the actors. in terms of what other friends dvds have on them i don't own so of course i wouldn't know. but i know for a fact the one i own does.

thanks for the insight on alias. that is one of my favorite shows, and i don't own any of their dvds. i might just get it just to see what the actors have to say about the show.

also thanks jay for the insight on felicity. i never watched this program but its good to know other WB shows have dvd commentary from the actors. it gives me some hope that they might do this with DC season3. just wishful thinking on my part. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited YBB ]
Old 01-17-2004, 04:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

New video...

skyline drive
low (9.57 MB) | high (24.8 MB)

Music by Mae.

Enjoy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10:
<STRONG>well i also own Felicity Season 1 and 2 DVDs and both Scott and Keri (Felicity & Ben) did a commentary on the 2nd episode of Season 2. i don't know about season 1 though. Scott and Keri were adorable and hilarious 'cause they had the chemistry. we all know that Katie and Josh had that chemistry as well so i hope they do a commentary on PJ eppi of Season 3. if so, i would so look forward to that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I highly doubt it. I loved how they got the actors to do commentaries with Felicity, but I really don't think Josh and Katie would. Actually, I think Josh may be cool with it, because I think he's an all around great guy, but Katie? Nah. Stupin's commentaries get old after awhile, though. His voice drives me crazy, just the way he phrases things, too. I have nothing against Southern accents, but he's just annoying. I think an actor's commentary would mean a lot more than the director or producers.

I was re-watching Josh on Conan about a year back, it was a great episode. He was talking about Pacey and Joey, and how it was hard, bringing back all the pain from him and Katie's relationship, and awkward, because it was so familiar. I have to give both enormous credit for pulling it off, I agree that it must have been very ucomfortable.
Old 01-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

I saw that too missalana. Josh was just being honest. It might have been awkward, but it didn't show on camera. You can tell they get along real well from people who were on set, picking each other's favorite moments and seeing them at TRL events

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-17-2004, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

If it did show, it could've been passed off as the awkwardness of starting a new relationship.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:03 AM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

you guys are lucky, i never saw josh on conan before. i could understand how he might think its a little awkward pretending to be inlove with someone you once had a relationship with. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YBB:
<STRONG>you guys are lucky, i never saw josh on conan before. i could understand how he might think its a little awkward pretending to be inlove with someone you once had a relationship with. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It was on Comedy Central awhile ago. Or else check E-Bay. I'm working on making copies, I just don't know if I want to sell them on E-Bay. I'd freak about sending them out in time and all. Plus, I don't think it's expensive at all to ship something.

As for pretending? I don't think you fully get over some people. Like Katie and Josh. I think the feelings are still there. More so for Katie than Josh. I think Katie's a snob, so I'm glad she's not with him in real life, so I atleast hope that Josh is basically over her.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:58 AM
Addicted Fan

So I just got the series finale DVD. I gotta say, I was disappointed that most of the extended/deleted scenes were not P/Jo and that we didn't get to see Pacey drop Joey off at the B&B on his way from the hospital. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But it was great to see Andie again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But watching the finale over again it just became so much more clearer to me (if it wasn't already) that P/Jo really are the IT couple on that show and if I didn't have such a loathing for the word soulmate, I'd say they were the true soulmates in that triangle.

After all, whenever it came down to a choice between Dawson and Pacey for Joey, she always picked Pacey - in season 3, in season 6 when she came to sit with him on the dock after his blow-up with Dawson and then of course, in the end, when it all mattered, she picked Pacey forever.

WE WON! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am so immature... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Jamie Witter ]

Icon by wicked_one
Old 01-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

no offense missa, but you don't know Katie from a whole in the wall. I don't think you have the right to call her a snob. What has she done that is so bad? I will never forget how happy she made me during the 100 episode when she picked her favorite moment with Pacey. She certainly didn't have to do that. The whole episode was about Dawson and Joey, so to me, that shows a lot of class. She even admitted she was thrilled with the Joey and Pacey ending. She hasn't been anything, but pro Pacey and Joey even during season 5. Sorry, don't want to cause trouble, but I had to state my opinion.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-18-2004, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

And there's no problem with that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. She just seemed to get rather shallow. I know people who've met her, a few from the very early days, and a couple who met her recently, and the more recent encounters are, for the most part, negative. I think she let the fame get to her head. As for the others? I really didn't see that in them. I'd say Josh and Michelle are the two most down to earth in the core 4.

Yes, it was great of her to pick her favorite moment. But honestly, they needed soemthing like that for the 100th, a publicity thing. True, it was a Pacey and Joey moment. A favorite of mine, as well, at that. But that doesn't necessarily "redeem" her by my standards.

I found myself at the end of the finale hoping that Pacey would deny Joey's "choosing" of him. Season 3 they were at their peak. Season 4, she seemed to bring a lot of problems into his life, and was, IMO, "unworthy" of Pace. I can totally see where his prom blowup came from. There are episodes in 4 that don't follow the pattern, but the ones where she was basically a bitch stick out for me. Season 6 also had it's share of good Pacey and Joey moments. But late season 3, that's my best memories of them.

Edited to say that I'm not going to like her because she happened to like one of my many couples, it's nice that she was a fan, but that's not really doing too much for me.

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited missalana ]
Old 01-18-2004, 02:38 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

i had no idea they rerun conan on comedy central. i hope they do it again soon, b/c i enjoy watching josh on these shows he's so funny to me.

thanks missalana for letting me know about conan. about katie holmes, what have you heard that makes her such a snob to you? im not asking in a negative way im just curious since she always come across as very sweet to me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YBB:
<STRONG>i had no idea they rerun conan on comedy central. i hope they do it again soon, b/c i enjoy watching josh on these shows he's so funny to me.

thanks missalana for letting me know about conan. about katie holmes, what have you heard that makes her such a snob to you? im not asking in a negative way im just curious since she always come across as very sweet to me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I've got it set on my TV to watch for anything Josh and the other DCers are in, so I'll let you know when it does [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I respect your opinion of her, and I don't take it in the wrong way. I agree, she can be nice, and sweet, just I think she's let her fame get to her head. It varies. Maybe part of my dislike for hr is fueled by that for Joey. I can't stand Joey anymore, but will still love her character, if that makesd any sense. Sort of like a relative you don't like at all, but you still love thim. I guess I know most about Josh and Michelle, so that's why I have hiugh opinions of them. Katie's just left a bad impression, and I haven't decided on James.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Witter:
<STRONG>So I just got the series finale DVD. I gotta say, I was disappointed that most of the extended/deleted scenes were not P/Jo and that we didn't get to see Pacey drop Joey off at the B&B on his way from the hospital. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But it was great to see Andie again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But watching the finale over again it just became so much more clearer to me (if it wasn't already) that P/Jo really are the IT couple on that show and if I didn't have such a loathing for the word soulmate, I'd say they were the true soulmates in that triangle.

After all, whenever it came down to a choice between Dawson and Pacey for Joey, she always picked Pacey - in season 3, in season 6 when she came to sit with him on the dock after his blow-up with Dawson and then of course, in the end, when it all mattered, she picked Pacey forever.

WE WON! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am so immature... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Jamie Witter ]</STRONG>
its fun to be immature! WE WON! We Won! we won! We WoN! wE wOn!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread