View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 03:03 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Was this a case we'd seen in the past? I think it'd be interesting if they did something like this but we'd seen the investigation & then had them have to go back & check it all... (she says before watching as its only up to the credits )

right... muscles always show when you're going to have a good day... think the muscles are wrong though

ah ok, clearly not their work then. Interesting that Fornell works with other agents at NCIS. Guess that makes sense though

Ducky

oh wow a serial killer really did it, that is a nice twist

Ducky would like Jack & have some fun talking about profiling with her

Good memory from the witness to remember what happened that night

Oh wow Fornell . Did not expect he lied. Shame he still can't see that he could've been wrong

No surprised that Gibbs still wants to protect Fornell

Fornell surprises me again by turning himself in in his own way, guess he finally saw the light & that he was wrong

wait, what? What sort of ending was that?

Quote:
Did I miss it about NCIS Agent Mason? Wasn't he the one who had the case originally with FBI Agent Fornell? Is he dead? Or just hiding in retirement?
They said the NCIS agent died a few years prior which is why Gibbs was helping, & they didn't call in the other agent

Quote:
Lt. Edward O'Connell body seemed to be in good shape for 11 years in the ground
I completely agree. Just when I was thinking I probably shouldn't be eating & watching at that point it turned out that it wasn't too bad to look at

(they didn't advertise NCIS as being new next week & the guide doesn't tell me either as it has no episode info they better not be mean to me, I want the McGee episodes!)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote