Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Burden of Proof" (15.07) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 7th @ 8PM)

NCIS 15.07 - "Burden of Proof"
Original Airdate: November 7, 2017 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
A convicted felon claims NCIS framed him for murder a decade ago, so Gibbs
investigates and asks Ducky to conduct a new autopsy. Meanwhile, Senior FBI
agent Fornell joins the probe, since he was the lead investigator in the original
joint FBI and NCIS case.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 07:19 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Ducky and Fornell?
Old 11-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds good to have them both

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-05-2017, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

glad that ducky is still there. thought we won't see him so soon again after his new assignment.
fornell back is good.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for teh thread! Yay for seeing Ducky!
Old 11-11-2017, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

that was intense.

never really trusted the guy, but never expected fornell doing something like that either.

like gibbs said, it is not over and i am convinced they are going to get him back in prison, but fornell might be there too.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, Fornell kinda disappointed me in this episode. Can't believe he would put an a person away like that and not look at the new facts (and old I guess). Really don't understand why he is so adamant that the guy was the killer (even though I don't trust the guy). Also can't believe he ignored the witness.

Loved Gibbs and Fornell friendship, but I am glad that Gibbs basically threw him out of his house.

Glad that Fornell decided to listen to Gibbs and tipped the lawyer off about the witness and that he and Gibbs made up. But, Gibbs will probably be apologizing to him at some point since it turned out the guy really did the murders.

I was wondering if he was also a lefty, but it being confirm, showing he really did commit the crimes. Really curious how this will be resolved now that Gibbs and Sloan know he isn't he killer and Fornell was right all along.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I did think that something was up with the paint shop owner, Denny Rydell(per IMDB) or I think he was called "Pop". Per my notes. But he could have been driving the blue van of Gabriel Hicks for some reason. Then stopped and stiff armed "Witness X", Mary Elaine Smith. He could have been doing something else illegal 11 years ago. Selling paint to sniffers maybe? Or drugs? But someone intimidated her. Not sure about the checks that Ray is cashing. But It did seem awful easy for Abby to track down Mary. She tried to sell to him oranges and he left.

Did I miss it about NCIS Agent Mason? Wasn't he the one who had the case originally with FBI Agent Fornell? Is he dead? Or just hiding in retirement? But wouldn't they have brought him in to ask about the case? It is bad that Tobias dropped the dime. And yes that evidence should have been presented originally. I also agree with others that they would have interrogated Witness X and probably Fornell.

I am glad that Gibbs told all the truth in court. I feel bad for Fornell and Jessica Shaeffer. I was surprised that the "NCIS lied" defense story went away fast. Vance didn't say we must have screwed up. But Fornell being right but the wrong way did throw me off. Was surprised that Gibbs told Fornell to leave.

Lt. Edward O'Connell body seemed to be in good shape for 11 years in the ground. Just comparing it to other bodies that were dug up on other shows. But nice to see Ducky back. Yes the hit on the left threw me off a little. But the baseball talk by Gabriel Hicks, should have thrown up a red flag. I must be slipping, or Gibbs is. Then the snear at the end as he bats left in the cage as Gibbs and Bishop watched, made me long for the old Gibbs who would have sniped him, lol. But you know Gibbs will double the efforts to put him away. Then he and Fornell can handle him roughly as they cuff his butt.

Agent Sloane is growing on me slowly. True she isn't needed in every case, but some yes. She left Gibbs with the keys to her office, that kind of matches what he did to her at his home when he left. I think when he is thinking over the case, he will fix her cabinet drawers. The case of Nick, Bishop, Jimmy and Tim all worrying about what is in the cabinet is a little over done. But Nick is stirring that up. And I wonder if the grooming kit from Jack to Nick is kind of a play on the story he made up about Bishops feet? I know I have a friend who studied Psychology in College and used to tell us she studies us. It would make me wonder what she thought and make me change sometimes my actions to see if I could throw off her perceptions. Also it made me study her, lol.

Nice that Tim found the drivers license on the sign. I have seen no parking signs grown into trees like that. I at first found it unbelievable that after 11 years they would find anything else. But it matches up to the 4 other unsolved murders. Hopefully the do the blood smear test, or find other evidence on the old cases to match it to Hicks.

Sloane should wear the same hat like this picture from Prime Suspect. If picture is not allowed here is link. Bitch (2011)
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 03:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Was this a case we'd seen in the past? I think it'd be interesting if they did something like this but we'd seen the investigation & then had them have to go back & check it all... (she says before watching as its only up to the credits )

right... muscles always show when you're going to have a good day... think the muscles are wrong though

ah ok, clearly not their work then. Interesting that Fornell works with other agents at NCIS. Guess that makes sense though

Ducky

oh wow a serial killer really did it, that is a nice twist

Ducky would like Jack & have some fun talking about profiling with her

Good memory from the witness to remember what happened that night

Oh wow Fornell . Did not expect he lied. Shame he still can't see that he could've been wrong

No surprised that Gibbs still wants to protect Fornell

Fornell surprises me again by turning himself in in his own way, guess he finally saw the light & that he was wrong

wait, what? What sort of ending was that?

Quote:
Did I miss it about NCIS Agent Mason? Wasn't he the one who had the case originally with FBI Agent Fornell? Is he dead? Or just hiding in retirement?
They said the NCIS agent died a few years prior which is why Gibbs was helping, & they didn't call in the other agent

Quote:
Lt. Edward O'Connell body seemed to be in good shape for 11 years in the ground
I completely agree. Just when I was thinking I probably shouldn't be eating & watching at that point it turned out that it wasn't too bad to look at

(they didn't advertise NCIS as being new next week & the guide doesn't tell me either as it has no episode info they better not be mean to me, I want the McGee episodes!)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Was this a case we'd seen in the past? I think it'd be interesting if they did something like this but we'd seen the investigation & then had them have to go back & check it all...
I think it would have been interestinfg if they did something like that.

Quote:
wait, what? What sort of ending was that?
Right?! Can't wait to see when this comes back up
Old 12-02-2017, 07:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It doesn't come back up straight away? Well then It better at some point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope, hasn't yet! I hope sooner rather than later!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top