View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 06:12 AM
confessor_meggy
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I would actually love a twist where Guinevere became Camelot's ruler and worked to mend the broken kingdom. It would go well with OUAT's strong women theme, and give her a purpose beyond being brainwashed and controlled by Arthur.
And it's a nod to the "Merlin" series finale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
We haven't seen Lancelot in SB yet, so one of my very sad suspicions is that Arthur made Guinevere crush Lancelot's heart to cast the curse (since he's got her mindcontrolled). It would be really heartbreaking, that's for sure. It's just a suspicion for now and not a fullblown theory yet, so we'll see.

We just don't know at this point, after all. I just want Guin to kick ass and take names at the end of the day. She is clearly quite capable and to have her be the ruling queen at the end would give her a purpose. I hate to see her being used like this, and by a husband who claims her loves her no less.
i liked the twist, but damn I really wanted to smack Arthur for all the things he said and did to her this eppy. Which is ironic since I usually like Arthur and dislike Lancelot&Guinevere in those stories.

Having the Charmings controlled now is such a game-changer though, regarding everything that happens in Camelot and the different alliances that we've seen in the spoilers (e.g. Regina and Emma going behind everyone's back to do whatever it is they were doing with Henry). Is it Sunday again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Can Mordred please show up and put Arthur out of everyone's misery?
Oh nono, we would have Belleislove and T'lynn crying for weeks holding his picture to their heart if that happened!

RoseBennett