View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Milquetoast_onacid
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiamay (View Post)
I was surprised how many group shots are out there that I hadn't seen before
- I've seen all of these before. It's pretty weird so see the actors so young in them though. Voyager had way better Cast photos than DS9. I'm sorry I love DS9 and the cast but man did their photos stink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
As I remember, overall the first season was rather dark and part of that was getting the crew to work together.
- It would have been a darker show had it stuck with it longer. I think season 5 was probably it's darkest season though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classictvfan91 (View Post)
Yeah "Caretaker" is a great premiere episode for sure.
- It really was a great premiere. Kudos to Mulgrew for coming after they had shot two days (I think) already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Definitely. They were both strong women in a field dominated by men, and used to having to push a little to be taken seriously. It really would have been nice to have had more episodes with prominent interaction between these two.
- I'm not so sure about that. That is definitely true now, but the impression that I get is at that time the Federation (mostly humans) are supposed to be beyond that. Though, I never realized it until a while ago but Voyager is really a woman's show. Think about it. All of the strong characters are women and two of them are in the most powerful positions on the ship.