View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 01:10 AM
Jebony
Extreme Fan

Too bad I wasn't there yesterday to start the new thread *sigh* I would've loved to but oh well...

So Andy's out, huh? I can't even tell you how upset I am about that

Here's a little interview thing from http://www.krogerstjude.com/:
Quote:
Roddick: "If it was something that I knew it was hurting but wasn't going to get any worse, then I'd give it a go. But when you risk it being a four or five day sprain and something goes wrong and you turn it into a two or three week sprain…especially with Davis Cup around the corner and representing my country there. Since it has the potential to get worse I'm really kind of conscious of that and that was reall a big factor.”

“If it was just pain, that's one thing, but if it has the potential to get worse and do long-term kind of damage, those are two different things. If it's just pain, I can get through it.”

“You woke up and you don't know if it's just stiffness or what it kind of is. I was a little more optimistic this morning when I woke up. The more I walked around on it, the worse it was. Then I tried to jog a little bit before practice, that didn't go over too well. Then I tried to hit a couple, and the first really kind of significant move I made, I just knew that it wasn't going to happen for me.”
*meh* I hope he'll be better soon!

And now here's my attempt to lighten up the mood a little... actually, I made it on Friday because I wanted to post it in the opening post but well...

800x600

& two new icons: