View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 11:03 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager
Family's more than DNA

I didn't think The Chosen & Hawai'i are being filmed at the same time as I was reading that The Chosen wrapped already. Makes sense it'd need promoting though, didn't think of that, but unfortunate that'd also take her away I hope the webseries doesn't take her away too

Quote:
But it was not as apparent as when on the mothership NCIS, they would also indicate if Fornell or other FBI types were co-assigned to help on a case. She just went the flow, and teamed up to help...
Maybe. With her being the liaison they probably don't need to ask or announce her helping. She's just there a little like Deeks & Ziva (although I think unlike them she's based with the FBI & just comes over to NCIS to help)
It does make perfect sense why she was there. But I still think she was used to fill the void at the same time. Maybe they wrote it that way so they could use her more? So it was a FBI case to explain her being there lots instead of only a little bit