View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 12:58 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I can't judge that either. I thought they went somewhere private to talk? Maybe she first asks it in public though. I doubt it would have been intended that way

I guess for me watching it, I don't think much of someone saying "it's not normal" as I expect to hear comments like that*. There are way too many homophobic & biphobic people in the world & then a lot of people who just don't get it. So I can accept hearing a comment like that as there are far worse & I don't see it as being said as an insult. I doubt it was intended this way but it could even be seen as her saying it because she doesn't feel it is normal for Aki. I can forgive the words & appreciate the storyline told. Audrey however is still not the best person & gets wrapped up in herself. I find Monet & Luna far worse than her so far though.

* I would also rather be told my feelings/sexuality isn't normal than being asked what gender I prefer or if I have been with both. But as I said, there are worse things she could have said. So I think I am biased in my tolerating & understanding the comment. While also agreeing she is wrong in her words.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote