Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by makry (View Post)
Jenny you´re going down
and I guess that's justice for pretending to Rufus those drugs were hers.

Last year I'll admit I liked the idea of NJ. But I think that had more to do with the idea that anything seemed better than NV. And NS wasn't happening of course.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

so here we are...3x17...it's so good to know that Jenny will fail

and I want that Serena will destroy her

Old 03-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Serena (Blake Lively) plans a surprise birthday party for Nate (Chace Crawford), but Jenny (Taylor Momsen) does her best to sabotage Serenas’s efforts.
See, a description like that makes me curious about Jenny's motivation (Whitney, Ale, and others also mention this in the main GG spoiler thread, and the same thing crossed my mind).

Does Jenny want Nate because she's idealized him (after things go badly with Damien, she begins to reconsider Nate as the kind of guy she should have been with/personal white knight)?

Or, does she simply want to make Serena (and Nate by extension) feel pain/unhappiness because of something that might have happened with Damien in 3.15 and 3.16?

I don't keep track of past spoilers so does anyone remember any spoiler hinting at Jenny's feelings about Nate or were we only told that she schemes to get him/comes between NS? Left as it is, the description can be interpreted as Jenny gunning for Serena to be cruel. I don't know.

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see how things play out between 3.15 and 3.16 to understand better.

Quote:
I hope Serena realizes what Jenny is really capable of soon. And Nate, too.
That's what I'm really interested to see actually. How things go once they realize their kindness was rewarded with sabotage, regardless of her motives, should be interesting.

Lots of other things seem to be going down as well. Very busy episodes.

Quote:
Agreed. And on the upside too -- we get to see Serena throw her man a birthday party!

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler

Last edited by jnnj; 03-18-2010 at 03:39 PM
Old 03-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

The past spoiler about it, they said simply that she would try to come betwenn NS and steal Nate from Serena, but she'll fail. No one told us motivation...so I guess maybe we'll see it on 3x15/3x16...it's weird, because she seems so into Damien

Maybe it's because she don't like the things with damien and she think something like: "Hey, there's Nate!! I know that he still wants me"....

I'm so curious to see how Serena will take this...her fear to losing him...because on the peek she doesen't think that maybe Jenny would be dangerous

and you know...I want to see Jenny stuck to the ground by Serena Sorry, but I can't stand her ahah

Old 03-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
The past spoiler about it, they said simply that she would try to come betwenn NS and steal Nate from Serena, but she'll fail. No one told us motivation...so I guess maybe we'll see it on 3x15/3x16...it's weird, because she seems so into Damien

Maybe it's because she don't like the things with damien and she think something like: "Hey, there's Nate!! I know that he still wants me"....

I'm so curious to see how Serena will take this...her fear to losing him...because on the peek she doesen't think that maybe Jenny would be dangerous
Yeah, it looks like we'll have to see how things play out in the next two eppies to understand for sure. I suppose the motivation could go either way with Jenny. She really does seem to be very interested/focused on Damien, so going from genuinely wanting Damien to wanting Nate within a span of 1 or 2 episodes would be really fast. But we'll see how things go.

I agree on Serena's reaction. It will be interesting to see how she decides to protect her relationship with Nate, how she expresses her feelings.

Quote:
and you know...I want to see Jenny stuck to the ground by Serena Sorry, but I can't stand her ahah
I can tell. Well, Jenny can be seriously devious. But in a fight between Serena and Jenny, I'm inclined to back Serena all the way.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler

Last edited by jnnj; 03-18-2010 at 04:24 PM
Old 03-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makry (View Post)
Jenny you´re going down
oh indeed. I am surprised it's gonna go down this way because, SERIOUSLY, Jenny will totally suck for it. And bipolar much? In 16 she's giving up her virginity for Damien, in 17 she's after Serena and Nate? I think the only thing that would give her a bit of motivation is if she did it because Serena and Nate helped chase away Damien. But if that's not the case, Jenny will just look like a spiteful bitch.

She says in the upcoming episode that "I've never felt like this for anyone" referred to Damien so I'm sorry, I don't buy the feelings excuse for one second. It's really stupid if they make her change her mind that quick.

I'm guessing she must fail because we know from photos that the party is fine, and because otherwise Nate and Serena would have to know someone did things to sabotage it if it went wrong... but still. And we also know that the WHOLE plan for Jenny fails, as Nate rejects her. But I'm really irked by the fact Jenny seems to be doing this just and only out of being a bitch and wanting the good stuff others have.

It must go down pretty quickly and it has to be completely solved by epi 19, or it wouldn't make the slightest sense.. they'd have to be blind and deaf not to realise what is going on.

And at this point, I seriously want to see Serena kick Jenny's sorry ass. cake like! (does anyone have that ani? )
Old 03-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)

and I want that Serena will destroy her
Of course she would, Nate is deeply inlove with Serena and Serena won't be threaten by Jenny.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Serena isn't gonna take no sht

I love fierce Serena.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AIR~ (View Post)
Serena isn't gonna take no sht

I love fierce Serena.
So do I! Apparently, though, she will be completely oblivious at first (as will Nate). It's something that gets me wondering about it because how can they NOT notice anything? Nate thinks Jenny is just a kid so fine... it'll dawn on him in epi 19 when Chuck makes him realise she's NOT a kid anymore. But Serena? I guess she'll be SO caught up in the daddy issues that she just won't notice at all. I really want the sh.t to hit the fan when she finds out though. A catfight with her and Jenny (obviously Serena would win) would be priceless to watch
Old 03-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

I really want Jenny to get what she deserves for whatever she ends up doing. Serena is making such an effort to be sisterly to her - which just makes it worse.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Quote:
I think they are doing such a great job at setting up storylines this season. This is exactly how I saw the NSJ stuff starting. S telling J about her first time, describing traits that Nate has (standing up for, fighting -his saving people thing) and this shows some of S's feelings for him, but it also opens the door later for J to start to see these things and maybe gets it in her head about Nate being that guy for her. Really intriguing.
And yes, of course they're niave to it, they don't suspect Jenny at all at this point, and sounds like S won't for some time. But here it begins. I'm interested in what all the NS looks were about when Nate walked in, they already look like they're disagreeing on J

Oh, and NS fangirl moment: Nate is wearing his blue sweater from 117

Quote:
S is talking about how she wishes she waited for someone who would "stand up for her" and "fight for her". This is now in J's head. And NS are both involved in the whole Damien thing, N is going to get punched out by Damien while interefereing because of Serena and Jeanny. maybe Jenny won't even know it has anything to do with Serena. She sees him fighting for "her" and later regrets sleeping with Damien and is in S's postion, wishing she had waited for someone more like Nate and less like Damien. Thus the turning to Nate, the one who has "saved" her and thinking if she just got him it would make things better. But it just makes things worse cause he's not hers to have. I cand really see this playing out like this, IMO.

I think its a great way to start stepping into how J can go from Damien to nate so quickly. And also at the same time, gives us insight into S's feelings

And yeah, I was trying to figure out what the weird looks between NS were about. odd
The only reason I'm not a fan of things playing out this way is because it's just going to further the option for NJ in the future.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Chels if anything this SL is making me think NJ won´t happen again, I mean not only Jenny is gonna try and mess what NS have but she is gonna be rejected twice by Nate
Old 03-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
S is talking about how she wishes she waited for someone who would "stand up for her" and "fight for her". This is now in J's head. And NS are both involved in the whole Damien thing, N is going to get punched out by Damien while interefereing because of Serena and Jeanny. maybe Jenny won't even know it has anything to do with Serena. She sees him fighting for "her" and later regrets sleeping with Damien and is in S's postion, wishing she had waited for someone more like Nate and less like Damien. Thus the turning to Nate, the one who has "saved" her and thinking if she just got him it would make things better. But it just makes things worse cause he's not hers to have.
It's that whole part that makes me think that it might happen again later.

Yes, he's not her's to have, thank God!
But, he might be in the future, you know?

Not that anyone would ever compare to the most beautiful, amazing, alive person he's ever known, but still.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

So you think that convo is a foreshadow to NJ ??, nahh I don´t think so, if they wanted NJ, they woudn´t have Jenny behaving the way he is gonna behave, besides it won't be the first time that she is rejected by Nate, I just don´t see it that way, but I mean anything can happen later, I just don´t think we have a reason to be worried now.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Oh, no, I definitely don't think it's foreshadowing NJ,. This season is all NS.
I just think that, interpreting it that way, doesn't necessarily shut out the possibility of them in the future, and that is what I want.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread