Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Addicted Fan

tftnt!!!!!

love the title
Old 03-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, spoiler talk and really FREE voicing of your opinion is the only reason we ever started this thread here. during the dark ages.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Oh I remember our DS rants during the dark ages Thank god thats over!
Old 03-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Yes, so glad the Dark Ages are over!
Old 03-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Air
Elite Fan

lol @ the dark ages!

And I do love that about this board. There is much more open discussion and opinions allowed. Even in the multi threads like couples of the moment and couples you dislike. i like those threads when there is discussion and not just listing all the time.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

That NS/J sneak peek really brought the lulz. If she wasn't sitting right there I would've thought they were talking to an 8 year old

I can totally see how this is gonna play out
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 03-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll just quote myself so I don't have to keep re-typing :

Quote:
Quote:
I think they are doing such a great job at setting up storylines this season. This is exactly how I saw the NSJ stuff starting. S telling J about her first time, describing traits that Nate has (standing up for, fighting -his saving people thing) and this shows some of S's feelings for him, but it also opens the door later for J to start to see these things and maybe gets it in her head about Nate being that guy for her. Really intriguing.
And yes, of course they're niave to it, they don't suspect Jenny at all at this point, and sounds like S won't for some time. But here it begins. I'm interested in what all the NS looks were about when Nate walked in, they already look like they're disagreeing on J

Oh, and NS fangirl moment: Nate is wearing his blue sweater from 117

Quote:
S is talking about how she wishes she waited for someone who would "stand up for her" and "fight for her". This is now in J's head. And NS are both involved in the whole Damien thing, N is going to get punched out by Damien while interefereing because of Serena and Jeanny. maybe Jenny won't even know it has anything to do with Serena. She sees him fighting for "her" and later regrets sleeping with Damien and is in S's postion, wishing she had waited for someone more like Nate and less like Damien. Thus the turning to Nate, the one who has "saved" her and thinking if she just got him it would make things better. But it just makes things worse cause he's not hers to have. I cand really see this playing out like this, IMO.

I think its a great way to start stepping into how J can go from Damien to nate so quickly. And also at the same time, gives us insight into S's feelings

And yeah, I was trying to figure out what the weird looks between NS were about. odd
I'm seriously only seeing good things for them, even with this toryline. Thank you writers
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 03-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesHisComet (View Post)

That NS/J sneak peek really brought the lulz. If she wasn't sitting right there I would've thought they were talking to an 8 year old

I can totally see how this is gonna play out
I wanna know your thoughts about it

The SP only proved what I already suspected all this involment with NJ is only because of Serena, so it's not like Nate cares about Jenny's V card too much, he is involved because Serena is on it period.

and of course jenny is gonna think otherwise but we know nothing happens there so I´m really excited cause this may flesh out NS relationship on Serena's side

Last edited by makry; 03-17-2010 at 03:53 PM
Old 03-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Serena is too much ingenuous sometimes...Tallulah is plotting to steal Nate from her and she doesen't notice

But I hope that Serena will be so scary to loose Nate...so we'll have an epic scene for the ILY

Last edited by airali_glo; 03-17-2010 at 03:55 PM
Old 03-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

I don´t think Jenny is plotting yet, she will but right now she is all over Damien.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The SP only proved what I already suspected all this involment with NJ is only because of Serena, so it's not like Nate care about Jenny's V card too much, he is involved because Serena is on it period.

and of course jenny is gonna think otherwise but we know nothing happens there so I´m really excites cause this may flesh out NS relationship on Serena's side
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 03-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with all of what you said below

I also think Nate will be completely oblivious to it...and also that he won't be forceful enough in saying no, or letting onto Serena what Jenny's doing because he views her as fragile and won't want to hurt her.

But I in no way think he's interested or would ever consider leaving Serena even for a second. I already dislike Jenny way back from S2 so this makes hating her even easier The payoff will come when Serena puts it down on Jenny.
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 03-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

I wanna see a Serena/Jenny takedown ngl

and yeah I remember the side with Nate/Chuck/Jenny when he says to Chuck about jenny being a little girl and Chuck opening his eyes about it.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

I think Serena/Jenny faceoff is inevitable once S clues into what she's up to
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 03-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makry (View Post)
I wanna see a Serena/Jenny takedown ngl
Me too!!! I want a realy bad bad Serena on that No one can touch the property of Serena Vad Der Woodsen

Closed Thread   Post New Thread