Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah the Jenny scheming shouldn't start until the end of 317 (considering it used to be called Kiss me Nate, somehtings gotta go down) I think it only really lasts 318/19 until natie realizes. Than he'll be done. And I know S is supposed to not be suspicious for awhile, but I really want to see a SJ throw-down Serena would be fierce protecting her bb. And come on, jealous-Serena was awesome 313
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 03-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

That sneak peek actually makes me feel safer about spoilers. I like that Serena is basically telling Nate to take Jenny out to lunch - even though it's hella weird that he's involved in the issue of Jenny's virginity.

SE could totally take J down.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Jealous Serena/Nate was win

Old 03-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Jelous Serena is dangerous so, Jenny should keep out ahahahah

I wander when they say ILY to each other...maybe when Serena will finds out the Jenny plot? So she will be afraid to loose him?

Old 03-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

This is my Jenny animation

she is gonna be once Serena realizes what she is up to
Old 03-17-2010, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Jealous NS leads to hot coat room sex so, BRING IT JENNY!
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 03-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

ohh I love that ani

and I want that Nate tell to Serena (about him and jenny) something like: "Oh, c'mon...me and Jenny?? What the hell are you thinking??"
I would die

Old 03-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

He is gonna be all natefused on us
Old 03-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Blair's comment in 3.13, "If I know Jenny SHE came with HIM." The stupid part is Jenny knows how strong Nate's feelings for Serena are.

ETA: Makry, our icons look so pretty together
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 03-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesHisComet (View Post)
I loved Blair's comment in 3.13, "If I know Jenny SHE came with HIM."
Blair always know all. Always

Old 03-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut16 (View Post)
That sneak peek actually makes me feel safer about spoilers. I like that Serena is basically telling Nate to take Jenny out to lunch - even though it's hella weird that he's involved in the issue of Jenny's virginity.

SE could totally take J down.
It is weird but I do love it. Besides it's awesome that they can have converations with just their eyebrows That kind of cracked me up
Old 03-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titch22 (View Post)
It is weird but I do love it. Besides it's awesome that they can have converations with just their eyebrows That kind of cracked me up
They are awesome, especially Nate's face

but do you think that Serena's first time was with Nate? At the wedding? I don't understand too well what she says on the peek...

Old 03-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
They are awesome, especially Nate's face

but do you think that Serena's first time was with Nate? At the wedding? I don't understand too well what she says on the peek...
I didn't watch every episode but I would love for NS first time to be with each other.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Absolute Fan

For me, honestly, No other N's ship is worth at this point. Writers ruin all the posibilities last season. Besides the S's coulples turning all of them into step-sinblings (I was so sad for Chuck, but I haven't got the same feeling about Dan ).
OK! It leaves us Carter, but he is not regular on the show

+Nate/Blair. After that runaway throw Chuck. OUT.
+Nate/Jenny. Nate trusting V over J about the damn letter, please. OUT.
+Nate/Vanessa. It could be a way better, without the Queen!V try-outs and stealing a EFFING letter from a teenager V, I love you but you are not trully you when you are around N.

But hey, I don't trust the writers completely. It's all in my DNA, pessimistic for life bb
Old 03-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I always forget this Couples thread. I can't stay long, but I just wanted to see how NS fans were reacting to the Sneak Peak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPhhrdcLover (View Post)
I'll just quote myself so I don't have to keep re-typing :

I think they are doing such a great job at setting up storylines this season. This is exactly how I saw the NSJ stuff starting. S telling J about her first time, describing traits that Nate has (standing up for, fighting -his saving people thing) and this shows some of S's feelings for him, but it also opens the door later for J to start to see these things and maybe gets it in her head about Nate being that guy for her. Really intriguing.

And yes, of course they're niave to it, they don't suspect Jenny at all at this point, and sounds like S won't for some time. But here it begins. I'm interested in what all the NS looks were about when Nate walked in, they already look like they're disagreeing on J

. . . .
As you and others have said, Jenny's scheming doesn't begin this early because her full interest is in Damien. But now I do understand why she might begin scheming to get Nate later on when Damien is out of the picture. The "door" so to speak, has been inadventently opened. And, with Serena and Nate, generous souls they evidently are, they won't suspect it right away.

What got my attention most in the sneak peak was the look between Nate and Serena, almost as if they're trying to keep Jenny's time occupied or keep her busy (maybe so she doesn't go to Damien). I don't know. But that confused eyebrowing from Nate then Serena trying to effortlessly "pass" Jenny-time to him without any argument from him looked like they have some sort of "master plan" afoot. I could be wrong, though. Jenny's quite a handful, whether she's going after Nate or not.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Closed Thread   Post New Thread