Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Jane & Rafael {Jane the Virgin} #20 "Jane and Rafael are the central love story on the show."

#19;
janerafael

appreciation thread

"We're better together."

x

shippers.
01. AlwaysCB
02. backstreetboysfan
03. wanderer78
04. Kylebraxtonisthebest
05. CloisFan
06. SaraLove8
07. ladyevenstar22
08. Jessiegabriela
09. all2him1
10. ElenaBelle
11. PunksWorldWide
12. ZariyahRice
13. innocent_chick
14. Laurababora
15. ds44
16. Japril
17. These Broken Stars
18. LostShadow
19. ~-Sarah-~
20. science girlfriend
21. Roxy87
22. baelfire24
23. Miranda
24. Orbeli
25. .bian.carsan.
26. Velvetsen
27. deekar
28. perfangel5655
29. cursedandblessed
30. ChristinaL80
31. Dk_Undeniable
32. watercolors.
33. shelloh
34. alvers
35. Leelith

Ask to be added to the list ✍
fanvids.
falling slowly
beating heart
sea of lovers
wings
heavy
you and me
magic
clarity
take me home
say something
we're always back where we begin
latch
love me like you do #6
certain things
better with you
safe in my hands
echo
love me like you do
gone away
volcano
Moondust

past threads.
{01} {02} {03} {04} {05} {06} {07} {08} {09} {10}
{11} {12} {13} {14} {15} {16} {17} {18} {19} {20}
{21} {22} {23} {24} {25}

the moments.

Last edited by cursedandblessed; 12-06-2016 at 02:03 PM
Old 12-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt

You should take out the quote tags at the begining and end of the post.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
tftnt

You should take out the quote tags at the begining and end of the post.
Thank you. Done!
Old 12-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursedandblessed (View Post)
Thank you. Done!
no problem.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:11 PM
New Fan

I'm just curious... we all know the petals falling thing have to symbolise something right? So, how many times have you ladies seen petals fall with Jane and Rafael?
Old 12-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker95 (View Post)
I'm just curious... we all know the petals falling thing have to symbolise something right? So, how many times have you ladies seen petals fall with Jane and Rafael?
I hope the petals still have some significance but I don't know anymore. They used to represent her virginity, but now that she's had sex, I wonder if we'll ever see petals again.

In any case, J/R have had the most romantic falling items. They had falling petals for the first kiss under the cherry tree. And in a flashback where they meet clown Bobby, they had falling confetti. I love that scene.

In contrast, Jane and Michael have had falling asbestos from a ceiling (twice) and styrofoam snow.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Parker95! It's nice to see you here.

Kate, thanks so much for the new thread!
Old 12-07-2016, 12:36 AM
New Fan

Oh! I thought when they met Bobby, it was petals too.. There is always so much that the writers couldve gone with. I'm praying she finds her way back to him, I hope Raf not being a Solano brings them closer again.

And thank you for the warm welcome ladies.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I really hope the story of Rafael not being a Solano is interesting. I want to see what happens. Rafael takes his wealth, and the position it brings for granted. Despite everything the Solanos have gone through, the name still holds power. So I want to see what happens now.

I wonder if Rafael will try to find out who his real parents are, and how he ended up with Elena. I hope they bring Luisa into this.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker95 (View Post)
Oh! I thought when they met Bobby, it was petals too..
Me too. I didn't realize it was confetti.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:44 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
Me too. I didn't realize it was confetti.
Haha, me three

I always thought that Rafael would have to renounce his wealth in order to find true happiness and get rid of all the drama ... now he found out he's not a Solano, I feel he's going to give up the money even if it's legally his and hand it all over to Luisa just to cut all ties with the Solanos (or somebody else, since Luisa doesn't really care about the money). And the theme of this season is growing up in a deeper, bigger way. We'll see, I'm anxious for the new episodes to come...
Old 12-08-2016, 02:16 PM
New Fan

I just rewatched the Trailer for JTV. The narrator starts off by saying "This is a story about fate." I mean... I'm sure "fate" cannot refer to Jane and Rafael sharing a child. It has to be their love story. At least I hope. And I hope the writers didn't change how the story is meant to progress towards the end. I hope Raf & Jane remain endgame.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:16 PM
New Fan

I'm sorry I know this is random but I've just started rewatching season 1 and just realised in episode 2 that when Jane and Michael share a kiss and Rafael and Petra share a kiss simultaneously there was a songreat played in the background. The song is about two people who are not right for each other and should just walk away from each other. It probably means nothing as was just leading up to the J/M break up. But ah. Had to tell you ladies.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie_Chic (View Post)
Haha, me three

I always thought that Rafael would have to renounce his wealth in order to find true happiness and get rid of all the drama ... now he found out he's not a Solano, I feel he's going to give up the money even if it's legally his and hand it all over to Luisa just to cut all ties with the Solanos (or somebody else, since Luisa doesn't really care about the money). And the theme of this season is growing up in a deeper, bigger way. We'll see, I'm anxious for the new episodes to come...
I could be wrong about the confetti. Given that it was a child's birthday party, I just assumed it was confetti. I think the intention was to remind us of the flower petal kiss in any case.

I agree that Rafael becoming poor is probably the point of the not-a-Solano reveal. Either Rafael will willingly give up his riches or he will be forced to.

Here's my tinfoil hat theory on the latter. I think Petra breaking bad again and Rafael not being a Solano are related. I think she'll be the one to force him to give up his inheritance/hotel because her twins are the rightful heirs. You guys know that I think the twins are Emilio Solano's. I have watched the episode where she picks up the sperm sample multiple times and everyone continually refers to the sample as "Mr. Solano's" without ever referring to it as Rafael Solano's. I know Jennie has said that twins' are Rafael's but I'm not buying it.

I think this is the dirt Scott has on Petra that he whispered in her ear. The only plot Scott was involved in, besides the Anezka one, was the sperm sample one.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursedandblessed (View Post)
I could be wrong about the confetti. Given that it was a child's birthday party, I just assumed it was confetti. I think the intention was to remind us of the flower petal kiss in any case.

Here's my tinfoil hat theory on the latter. I think Petra breaking bad again and Rafael not being a Solano are related. I think she'll be the one to force him to give up his inheritance/hotel because her twins are the rightful heirs. You guys know that I think the twins are Emilio Solano's. I have watched the episode where she picks up the sperm sample multiple times and everyone continually refers to the sample as "Mr. Solano's" without ever referring to it as Rafael Solano's. I know Jennie has said that twins' are Rafael's but I'm not buying it.

I think this is the dirt Scott has on Petra that he whispered in her ear. The only plot Scott was involved in, besides the Anezka one, was the sperm sample one.
I rewatched the scenes and it's definitely confetti, you can see them on Rafael's hair and clothes in one shot. But yes, I agree, they were supposed to remind us of the petals

Anyway, I love your theory! That would be awesome, but I don't know. When the narrator was recapping in S2E3, he specifically said "Rafael's ex wife Petra got her hands on Rafael's last sperm sample"... I believe that Jennie said the narrator is reliable, but I prefer your theory, I don't want the twins to be Raf's
Closed Thread   Post New Thread