6. Ryan Hooks, afterbuzz TV
7. Megan Thomas, afterbuzz TV
8. Francesca Dugan, afterbuzz TV
9. Tracy's aunt in Winnipeg
10. Rockne O'Bannon (on probation)

x

David & Tracy

future titles
"It would be kinda funny and maybe add an interesting layer to the group dynamic"
"In this season so far Monroe had a very interesting chemistry with Charlie. There was definitely a spark, as impossible as that might sound."
"Never give up hope" - Rockne S. O'Bannon
"You’re way better than he deserves." - Duncan
"The Charlie/Monroe scenes are ... always so electric. Those two have such intensity between them that it toys with Charlie's morals in a very dangerous, but exciting way."

Artwork of the Moment

x

Scenes of the Moment

XX

previous board threads
001 002 003 004 005
006 007 008 009 010

previous threads
OP design and artwork by Nelly.
Old 10-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for opening the new thread, Ice. Also, that's too bad that PoI doesn't remain as good as the early seasons! But I guess that's how shows usually are. I'll keep watching. I'm only about 2 seasons in but really like what I've seen so far.

Re: Quantico - yes, Graham Rogers is actually the reason I started watching. Also because I was curious to see how Priyanka Chopra does in a non-Bollywood setting, but mostly, I was interested in watching it for Graham, lol. I really need to go back and finish the pilot. I don't want to form an opinion on it until I've at least finished a full episode. Surely, Quantico can't be worse than Zoo in terms of writing lol.
Old 10-20-2015, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Here I am, with my lists...

Here's the Charloe stories we're missing. If you could check your downloaded Revolution stories that would be great and if you have any of these please let us know! If any lurkers have them, let us know...you'd be heroes.

Revolution's Missing Stories:
AvaRosier - Basically Everything (I have a few)
BeaRyan's 'This is a Terrible Idea. Let's Do It'.
Chelley's Original 'Busted' (I have the first chapter), Second version of 'Strange Bedfellows' (I have the first), and 'Timing and Location Can Make All the Difference'
AlexShea Various Stories (We have 'Love & Hate')

Here's the list of Incomplete fics I keep dragging with me everywhere, that I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing, lol. I keep bringing it along on the off chance a lurking writer might see it...I can't resist!

One of these days I might have to add myself to this list...and update the entire thing again -- ETA: yes, this definitely needs an update!

Charloe Fics We Would Love to See Updated:
In Name Only - Corycides
A New Big Bad Always Follows the Last - whynotitsfun
You Won't See Me Fall Apart - Quentanilien
Variables - SciFiDVM
It's Like a Story of Love - missdee1986
White Rabbit - immortalpen
The Devil Inside - Elka Lynne
Pilots of the Storm - JaqofSpades
Why She Followed - Forever Amberlie
Season 3 - gwrageddnc
Hiatus - dvpdvpdvp
Finding Each Other in New Vegas - LemonsAreSweet
A Fine Line Between Love and Hate - LemonsAreSweet
Love Games - DevynQ
Keep Your Enemies Closer - Gizzi1213
REVOLUTION: Three - Ameliaflux
Lucky Ones - Ameliaflux
The Chase - Camayane
Unmasking - Nyxie (Tumblr)
It's All a Blur Last Night - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Things Worth Dying For - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Girl Versus World - Nyxie (Tumblr)
The Seven Descents of Charlie Matheson - AvaRosier (Removed from AO3)
The Rescuers - Delylah
Crazy Train - Delylah
If Ever Your World Comes Crashing Down - Delylah
Matheson Republic - RedHummingbird
Savin' Me - Nativemoon95
Betrayal - PleasantlyInsanePerson
Reunions and Revelations - LizAna
Proof of Worth - LizAna
The Growth of Hope - newbie92
The Gift of Time - asweetdeception
She Belongs to Fairy Tales - Vampgirl620
What's Happening? - ShyRomantic
Brilliance - LaLaGirl33
Insanity - headoverhook
Second Chances - Crystal Jean
Dead Men Are Heavier Than Broken Hearts - Tengwar
Just Mine, Charlotte - ambrown1022
Project Black Momba - kkurtenbach5
Coming to Terms - kkurtenbach5
Walls Tumbling Down - kkurtenbach5
The Reluctant Savior - LLCoyote
Not So Damaged - Dark-Dragon-Fallen-Angel
Seeing Past the Past - savethesharks1
Escaping with Him - Chipyluna

Last edited by ILuvMyThesaurus; 10-20-2015 at 10:02 PM
Old 10-20-2015, 09:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeokijai (View Post)
Thanks for opening the new thread, Ice. Also, that's too bad that PoI doesn't remain as good as the early seasons! But I guess that's how shows usually are. I'll keep watching. I'm only about 2 seasons in but really like what I've seen so far.

Re: Quantico - yes, Graham Rogers is actually the reason I started watching. Also because I was curious to see how Priyanka Chopra does in a non-Bollywood setting, but mostly, I was interested in watching it for Graham, lol. I really need to go back and finish the pilot. I don't want to form an opinion on it until I've at least finished a full episode. Surely, Quantico can't be worse than Zoo in terms of writing lol.
I don't want to say Person of Interest got bad, it's just they started trying to do so many little subplots instead of just sticking to the basics where Finch and Reese just try to help people as their numbers come up. As my dad says, they're making it too confusing (to be fair, my dad is really a smart guy, but movies or shows that switch around too much just baffle him ).

And I really didn't mind Zoo. I do watch it for Billy, but I honestly got invested in it more than once this summer.

Thessie, I do need to add the one we're reading next week to this list, cause I loved it and want it to be completed. It's If Ever Your World Comes Crashing Down by Delylah.

For everyone, this is a link to the old thread. Don't click on it unless you need to return to the old thread for some reason.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/bass-cha.../#post83719560
Old 10-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
I don't want to say Person of Interest got bad, it's just they started trying to do so many little subplots instead of just sticking to the basics where Finch and Reese just try to help people as their numbers come up. As my dad says, they're making it too confusing (to be fair, my dad is really a smart guy, but movies or shows that switch around too much just baffle him ).

And I really didn't mind Zoo. I do watch it for Billy, but I honestly got invested in it more than once this summer.

Thessie, I do need to add the one we're reading next week to this list, cause I loved it and want it to be completed. It's If Ever Your World Comes Crashing Down by Delylah.

For everyone, this is a link to the old thread. Don't click on it unless you need to return to the old thread for some reason.

Yeah, I hate it when that happens. I like the simplicity of the week by week Finch and Reese missions. I have noticed that even with the end of Season 2, it's gotten more complex in terms of subplots, now that Carter has her own storyline as well as Fusco and now with the addition of Shaw and Root. So I guess I'm not surprised to hear that it gets more complicated and possibly...muddy?...as it goes along. Oh well, whatever.

Zoo is way too much 'telling' and not enough 'showing' IMO. And aside from Billy, I haven't really been impressed with anyone else's acting so far. But IDK, there's something about it that's still intriguing enough to keep me watching. Maybe it's just Billy. His one-liners are perfection. And Zoo gave us Hipster!Miles, so I can't really complain.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I have always been a huge fan of POI and I got really invested in Zoo so I'm glad it was renewed for a 2nd season...but I would give them all up for another couple seasons of Revolution minus all of the Rachel love and terrible writers.

Well I have to head to bed I really hate getting up early.

Ice love the new chapter of Road Warriors !!!
Old 10-20-2015, 10:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
I have always been a huge fan of POI and I got really invested in Zoo so I'm glad it was renewed for a 2nd season...but I would give them all up for another couple seasons of Revolution minus all of the Rachel love and terrible writers.
Meee tooo!
Old 10-20-2015, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I hate it when that happens. I like the simplicity of the week by week Finch and Reese missions. I have noticed that even with the end of Season 2, it's gotten more complex in terms of subplots, now that Carter has her own storyline as well as Fusco and now with the addition of Shaw and Root. So I guess I'm not surprised to hear that it gets more complicated and possibly...muddy?...as it goes along. Oh well, whatever.

Zoo is way too much 'telling' and not enough 'showing' IMO. And aside from Billy, I haven't really been impressed with anyone else's acting so far. But IDK, there's something about it that's still intriguing enough to keep me watching. Maybe it's just Billy. His one-liners are perfection. And Zoo gave us Hipster!Miles, so I can't really complain.
I know, sometimes I can just entertain myself by making all sorts of comparisons between Miles and Mitch. Like the fact that he has a daughter and wasn't really involved in her life. Or the fact that he still needs Truman to give him the drugs to save Willoughby-I mean, his daughter.

And I like Abraham a lot. He played Renfield on this version of Dracula that NBC tried last year. Jonathan Rhys Meyers was Dracula and Nonso Anozie was his valet. I can't resist vampire things (never have been able to) so I gave it a watch. I liked him on that so I like him on Zoo too.

And most of the cast seems likable to me. I like listening to Chloe talk, I think. That accent is just really cool.

And don't give up on Person of Interest. See what you think of it.

Thank you, LadyH. Glad you liked it.

And I agree with you and MD. I would trade Zoo for Revo, without a Rachel-centric plotline. A lot of Charlie, Miles, and Bass. With a really healthy dose of Charloe!!!
Old 10-20-2015, 10:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Did we lose Finnie?

Quote:

I updated the list and added this one to it. I think it must have been on there originally and then when she updated it I took it off.

In other updating news, Loveforthestory and I were talking on Twitter and she talks with LLCoyote, and I asked her to inquire about her abandoned Charloe story, 'The Reluctant Savior'. Love said Coyote had forgotten a lot of where she planned to take the fic, but since she'd returned to writing actively in the fandom, she'd take a look at it and try to write up an ending eventually. So, that's a bit of good news.

I'm not sure about Zoo and killer animals. Eh. I'm so picky when it comes to shows. I don't know anything about Person of Interest. I'll have to look it up.

Quote:

It does sounds like her accent would be a bit distracting. Hopefully as the season progresses she'll get better. Anna Paquin had some troubles with the southern accent in True Blood at first, and even DL had a hint of the Aussie a time or two in S1 of Revo, so hopefully she'll improve. You'll have to let me know what you think of the pilot once you've had a chance to watch the entire thing. I don't even know what it's about...I mean I assume the FBI cause of the name, but anything else, nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)

Well I have to head to bed I really hate getting up early.

Ice love the new chapter of Road Warriors !!!
I don't watch any series, but another couple seasons of Revolution...with better writers and less Rachel, would have been the best!

Good night LadyH, have a great week and see you at Rewatch!
Old 10-20-2015, 10:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I know, sometimes I can just entertain myself by making all sorts of comparisons between Miles and Mitch. Like the fact that he has a daughter and wasn't really involved in her life. Or the fact that he still needs Truman to give him the drugs to save Willoughby-I mean, his daughter.

And I like Abraham a lot. He played Renfield on this version of Dracula that NBC tried last year. Jonathan Rhys Meyers was Dracula and Nonso Anozie was his valet. I can't resist vampire things (never have been able to) so I gave it a watch. I liked him on that so I like him on Zoo too.

And most of the cast seems likable to me. I like listening to Chloe talk, I think. That accent is just really cool.

And don't give up on Person of Interest. See what you think of it.

Thank you, LadyH. Glad you liked it.

And I agree with you and MD. I would trade Zoo for Revo, without a Rachel-centric plotline. A lot of Charlie, Miles, and Bass. With a really healthy dose of Charloe!!!
Ok, so I know you're not on Tumblr, and I promise this is not my passive-aggressive way of trying to convince you to get on it, but if you're every in need of some seriously hilarious/ridiculous entertainment, check out the Hipster!Miles blog. It's just a bunch of memes of Mitch Morgan, but we call him Hipster!Miles. Anyone who follows me on Tumblr knows I've had WAY too much fun with that blog, haha. And most recently, we started this 'Hipster!Miloe' segment where Hipster!Miles says a bunch of pretentious nonsense and Bass responds with judgmental, appalled, or confused faces/quips. It's great fun.

And honestly, now when I watch Zoo, I just see him as Hipster!Miles. The fact that Steven Culp makes random appearances and Mitch, like you said, has a kid he doesn't really know doesn't really help his case. I had to laugh in the season finale when he's sitting around in that bar and getting into bar fights. That's just so Miles (except that Miles would have won the bar fight).

And don't worry, I'm not ditching POI yet (if at all). I'm definitely enjoying it and curious to see where it goes.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Made it and you are all still awake!

Hey Romeo
Old 10-20-2015, 10:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Good night, LadyH! <3 Sweet Charloe dreams!
Old 10-20-2015, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
Did we lose Finnie?

I updated the list and added this one to it. I think it must have been on there originally and then when she updated it I took it off.

In other updating news, Loveforthestory and I were talking on Twitter and she talks with LLCoyote, and I asked her to inquire about her abandoned Charloe story, 'The Reluctant Savior'. Love said Coyote had forgotten a lot of where she planned to take the fic, but since she'd returned to writing actively in the fandom, she'd take a look at it and try to write up an ending eventually. So, that's a bit of good news.

I'm not sure about Zoo and killer animals. Eh. I'm so picky when it comes to shows. I don't know anything about Person of Interest. I'll have to look it up.

It does sounds like her accent would be a bit distracting. Hopefully as the season progresses she'll get better. Anna Paquin had some troubles with the southern accent in True Blood at first, and even DL had a hint of the Aussie a time or two in S1 of Revo, so hopefully she'll improve. You'll have to let me know what you think of the pilot once you've had a chance to watch the entire thing. I don't even know what it's about...I mean I assume the FBI cause of the name, but anything else, nope.

I don't watch any series, but another couple seasons of Revolution...with better writers and less Rachel, would have been the best!

Good night LadyH, have a great week and see you at Rewatch!
When? What eps? I only heard him slip once in s2.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqofspades (View Post)
Made it and you are all still awake!

Hey Romeo
Hi Jaq! Yes, us crazy peeps are still around...
Old 10-20-2015, 10:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

G'night LadyH!

Hello, Jaq!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread