6. Ryan Hooks, afterbuzz TV
7. Megan Thomas, afterbuzz TV
8. Francesca Dugan, afterbuzz TV
9. Tracy's aunt in Winnipeg
10. Rockne O'Bannon (on probation)

x

David & Tracy

future titles
"It would be kinda funny and maybe add an interesting layer to the group dynamic"
"In this season so far Monroe had a very interesting chemistry with Charlie. There was definitely a spark, as impossible as that might sound."
"Never give up hope" - Rockne S. O'Bannon
"You’re way better than he deserves." - Duncan
"The Charlie/Monroe scenes are ... always so electric. Those two have such intensity between them that it toys with Charlie's morals in a very dangerous, but exciting way."

Artwork of the Moment

x

Scenes of the Moment

XX

previous board threads
001 002 003 004 005
006 007 008 009 010

previous threads
OP design and artwork by Nelly.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Here! But, Ice, please read my last post before we're completely moved -- I edited it. And, BTW, are you caught up -- have you seen the scenes to which I was referring?
Old 09-29-2015, 11:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
Here! But, Ice, please read my last post before we're completely moved -- I edited it. And, BTW, are you caught up -- have you seen the scenes to which I was referring?
K, going there right now. And I always post a link on here so we can get back to ALL the older threads if we need to.

Yeah, see I had no way of knowing how the books really were, that's just something I'd heard. But I have no personal knowledge of them. Are they hard to read then? I mean are they like, Lord of the Rings? Cause I loved those books, but they can present a bit of a challenge when reading.

Here's the link to the old thread if anyone needs to go back there. Only click on this if you need to return to the old thread.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/bass-cha.../#post83465066

Last edited by IceonFire7; 09-30-2015 at 12:00 AM
Old 09-30-2015, 12:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm here! With two lists. One of which is new, but I thought I'd put it up here too.

Here's the Charloe stories we're missing. If you could check your downloaded Revolution stories that would be great and if you have any of these please let us know!

Revolution's Missing Stories:
AvaRosier - Basically Everything (I have a few)
BeaRyan's 'This is a Terrible Idea. Let's Do It'.
Chelley's Original 'Busted' (I have the first chapter), Second version of 'Strange Bedfellows' (I have the first), and 'Timing and Location Can Make All the Difference'
AlexShea Various Stories (We have 'Love & Hate')

Here's the list of Incomplete fics I keep dragging with me everywhere, that I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing, lol. I keep bringing it along on the off chance a lurking writer might see it...I can't resist!

One of these days I might have to add myself to this list...and update the entire thing again -- ETA: yes, this definitely needs an update!

Charloe Fics We Would Love to See Updated:
In Name Only - Corycides
A New Big Bad Always Follows the Last - whynotitsfun
You Won't See Me Fall Apart - Quentanilien
Variables - SciFiDVM
It's Like a Story of Love - missdee1986
White Rabbit - immortalpen
The Devil Inside - Elka Lynne
Pilots of the Storm - JaqofSpades
Why She Followed - Forever Amberlie
Season 3 - gwrageddnc
Hiatus - dvpdvpdvp
Finding Each Other in New Vegas - LemonsAreSweet
A Fine Line Between Love and Hate - LemonsAreSweet
Love Games - DevynQ
Keep Your Enemies Closer - Gizzi1213
REVOLUTION: Three - Ameliaflux
Lucky Ones - Ameliaflux
The Chase - Camayane
Unmasking - Nyxie (Tumblr)
It's All a Blur Last Night - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Things Worth Dying For - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Girl Versus World - Nyxie (Tumblr)
The Seven Descents of Charlie Matheson - AvaRosier (Removed from AO3)
The Rescuers - Delylah
Crazy Train - Delylah
Matheson Republic - RedHummingbird
Savin' Me - Nativemoon95
Betrayal - PleasantlyInsanePerson
Reunions and Revelations - LizAna
Proof of Worth - LizAna
The Growth of Hope - newbie92
The Gift of Time - asweetdeception
She Belongs to Fairy Tales - Vampgirl620
What's Happening? - ShyRomantic
Brilliance - LaLaGirl33
Insanity - headoverhook
Second Chances - Crystal Jean
Dead Men Are Heavier Than Broken Hearts - Tengwar
Just Mine, Charlotte - ambrown1022
Project Black Momba - kkurtenbach5
Coming to Terms - kkurtenbach5
Walls Tumbling Down - kkurtenbach5
The Reluctant Savior - LLCoyote
Not So Damaged - Dark-Dragon-Fallen-Angel
Seeing Past the Past - savethesharks1
Escaping with Him - Chipyluna

Last edited by ILuvMyThesaurus; 09-30-2015 at 12:14 AM
Old 09-30-2015, 12:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
I'm here! With two lists. One of which is new, but I thought I'd put it up here too.

Revolution's Missing Stories:
AvaRosier - Basically Everything (I have a few)
BeaRyan's 'This is a Terrible Idea. Let's Do It'.
Chelley's Original 'Busted' (I have the first chapter), Her second version of 'Strange Bedfellows' (I have the first), and 'Timing and Location Can Make All the Difference'
AlexShea Various Stories (We have 'Love & Hate')

Here's the list of Incomplete fics I keep dragging with me everywhere, that I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing, lol. I keep bringing it along on the off chance a lurking writer might see it...I can't resist!

One of these days I might have to add myself to this list...and update the entire thing again -- ETA: yes, this definitely needs an update!

Charloe Fics We Would Love to See Updated:
In Name Only - Corycides
A New Big Bad Always Follows the Last - whynotitsfun
You Won't See Me Fall Apart - Quentanilien
Variables - SciFiDVM
It's Like a Story of Love - missdee1986
White Rabbit - immortalpen
The Devil Inside - Elka Lynne
Pilots of the Storm - JaqofSpades
Why She Followed - Forever Amberlie
Season 3 - gwrageddnc
Hiatus - dvpdvpdvp
Finding Each Other in New Vegas - LemonsAreSweet
A Fine Line Between Love and Hate - LemonsAreSweet
Love Games - DevynQ
Keep Your Enemies Closer - Gizzi1213
REVOLUTION: Three - Ameliaflux
Lucky Ones - Ameliaflux
The Chase - Camayane
Unmasking - Nyxie (Tumblr)
It's All a Blur Last Night - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Things Worth Dying For - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Girl Versus World - Nyxie (Tumblr)
The Seven Descents of Charlie Matheson - AvaRosier (Removed from AO3)
The Rescuers - Delylah
Crazy Train - Delylah
Matheson Republic - RedHummingbird
Savin' Me - Nativemoon95
Betrayal - PleasantlyInsanePerson
Reunions and Revelations - LizAna
Proof of Worth - LizAna
The Growth of Hope - newbie92
The Gift of Time - asweetdeception
She Belongs to Fairy Tales - Vampgirl620
What's Happening? - ShyRomantic
Brilliance - LaLaGirl33
Insanity - headoverhook
Second Chances - Crystal Jean
Dead Men Are Heavier Than Broken Hearts - Tengwar
Just Mine, Charlotte - ambrown1022
Project Black Momba - kkurtenbach5
Coming to Terms - kkurtenbach5
Walls Tumbling Down - kkurtenbach5
The Reluctant Savior - LLCoyote
Not So Damaged - Dark-Dragon-Fallen-Angel
Seeing Past the Past - savethesharks1
Escaping with Him - Chipyluna

Glad you guys are both here. Thessie, you still have an egg on your Twitter account. I'm dying to see this new avatar.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Glad you guys are both here. Thessie, you still have an egg on your Twitter account. I'm dying to see this new avatar.
I'm dying to see it too, but it won't let me upload it. I've even sized it smaller thinking that was the problem, even though it wasn't that large to begin with. When I hit upload photo all I get is an empty white box telling me to resize it...and there's nothing there to resize.

Going to start whining soon Icicle...I can feel it coming on!
Old 09-30-2015, 12:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm dying to see it too, but it won't let me upload it. I've even sized it smaller thinking that was the problem, even though it wasn't that large to begin with. When I hit upload photo all I get is an empty white box telling me to resize it...and there's nothing there to resize.

Hmmm...that seems weird. I'm guessing it was too big to begin with. Is it a Charloe manip? Can we get another version of it? Meaning can we Google it and maybe find it again?
Old 09-30-2015, 12:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

What file type is it?
I was trying to upload some pictures I took in ME to dm to a friend a while back and Twitter was being a bitch with them -- I made sure they were a compatible file type and resolution, but it didn't like the file size (it doesn't like files more than 3MB, or something like that). So I had to keep tweaking them until Twitter decided to cooperate.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hmmm...that seems weird. I'm guessing it was too big to begin with. Is it a Charloe manip? Can we get another version of it? Meaning can we Google it and maybe find it again?
I made it smaller first and that didn't work so I checked Twitter and they say their profile picture size if 400x400 and this was smaller than that to begin with. So then I made it bigger and nothing still happened. Just an annoying white box staring at me mockingly from the screen.

I tried looking in Google and didn't find it. I have hundreds of Revolution pix, so I have no idea when or where I got this from.

*stomps around*

Not liking it!

Does it have to be a perfect square? Is that what I'm missing here? The empty resizing box isn't a perfect square...

Quote:
What file type is it?
I was trying to upload some pictures I took in ME to dm to a friend a while back and Twitter was being a bitch with them -- I made sure they were a compatible file type and resolution, but it didn't like the file size (it doesn't like files more than 3MB, or something like that). So I had to keep tweaking them until Twitter decided to cooperate.
They're jpeg and extremely small, in the KB range.

*grumbles*

Ahem, now that I have acting like a 3-year old out of my system, I'm still highly annoyed by the situation. But, oh well. I guess I'll just forget about it for now and try again another day. At least I got the header up, but I'm sick of the egg and he's mocking me with his presence, all 'you won't get rid of me'...and I'm weird.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I made it smaller first and that didn't work so I checked Twitter and they say their profile picture size if 400x400 and this was smaller than that to begin with. So then I made it bigger and nothing still happened. Just an annoying white box staring at me mockingly from the screen.

I tried looking in Google and didn't find it. I have hundreds of Revolution pix, so I have no idea when or where I got this from.

*stomps around*

Not liking it!

Does it have to be a perfect square? Is that what I'm missing here? There empty resizing box isn't a perfect square...

They're jpeg and they're extremely small, in the KB range.

*grumbles*

Ahem, now that I have acting like a 3-year old out of my system, I'm still highly annoyed by the situation. But, oh well. I guess I'll just forget about it for now and try again another day. At least I got the header up, but I'm sick of the egg and he's mocking me with his presence, all 'you won't get rid of me'...and I'm weird.
I really don't think it has to be a perfect square as the pic of DL that I use is actually rectangular in the vertical way. And I just checked it again. It was 752 KB, but you said yours was in the same range. I'm not sure, Thessie.

Also, let me ask this question, which may seem like I'm questioning your intelligence, but I'm not. It's late, we're all tired. You did hit the save changes button, right?
Old 09-30-2015, 12:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I really don't think it has to be a perfect square as the pic of DL that I use is actually rectangular in the vertical way. And I just checked it again. It was 752 KB, but you said yours was in the same range. I'm not sure, Thessie.

Also, let me ask this question, which may seem like I'm questioning your intelligence, but I'm not. It's late, we're all tired. You did hit the save changes button, right?
Nothing comes up for me to save Icicle. I don't even get to that point the resizing box just sits there empty with the scaling tool beneath it. It won't let me save changes because the box is empty.

ETA: So I guess Twitter just doesn't like me, because after doing the exact same thing about 30 times and getting nowhere it all of a sudden popped up and let me resize and save it. So annoying. I now have a profile pic, but it was super aggravating getting there. You can go check it out and ooh and aah over it where appropriate, haha.

Last edited by ILuvMyThesaurus; 09-30-2015 at 12:49 AM
Old 09-30-2015, 12:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Nothing comes up for me to save Icicle. I don't even get to that point the resizing box just sits there empty with the scaling tool beneath it. It won't let me save changes because the box is empty.

ETA: So I guess Twitter just doesn't like me, because after doing the exact same thing about 30 times and getting nowhere it all of a sudden popped up and let me resize and save it. So annoying. I now have a profile pic, but it was super aggravating getting there. You can go check it out and ooh and aah over it where appropriate, haha.
Maybe it doesn't like the .jpg format you're using (I've had problems sending .jpgs to ppl (not just on twitter) and had to change the save options to get it to work). Also, Can you convert your file to a .png? My ava is a png instead of jpg, and I just tried to change it to another png and worked fine.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Maybe it doesn't like the .jpg format you're using (I've had problems sending .jpgs to ppl (not just on twitter) and had to change the save options to get it to work). Also, Can you convert your file to a .png? My ava is a png instead of jpg, and I just tried to change it to another png and worked fine.
It's up now, so I definitely won't be investigating that to find out and change it any time soon let me tell you. I'll keep in mind that .png might work better though.

Did you check it out? Isn't it pretty?
Old 09-30-2015, 01:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's up now, so I definitely won't be investigating that to find out and change it any time soon let me tell you. I'll keep in mind that .png might work better though.

I love it! It looks really great, Thessie. You've graduated to having a picture like the rest of us.

Now, just don't ask me how to put a pic up for the forum cause I have no clue how to do that. (Obviously, considering I still don't have one up after all this time). I asked Lemon how she did and she told me you have to have an account with someone, I don't remember who. So I just never looked into it further.
Old 09-30-2015, 01:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I did just now. Tis pretty indeed!

EDIT:
Quote:
I love it! It looks really great, Thessie. You've graduated to having a picture like the rest of us.

Now, just don't ask me how to put a pic up for the forum cause I have no clue how to do that. (Obviously, considering I still don't have one up after all this time). I asked Lemon how she did and she told me you have to have an account with someone, I don't remember who. So I just never looked into it further.
That's actually easy. Go to the top of the page and click User CP and there's an option on the left to edit your avatar. You're welcome. :p
Closed Thread   Post New Thread