Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

I love your sig quote ...

Didn't go out ... stayed in and watched OC reruns on Fox.

kenny | credit
Old 06-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

^ thanks..

I did about the same, which I couldnt help cause of the massive rain storm that we had last night.. 30+ days and counting for consecutive rain days..Did I mention I hate Florida in the Summer!
Old 06-24-2005, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

OH WAIT where´s that sig from? sounds mighty familiar yet not so much uhm

it´s also raining here hey is joan of arcadia anygood? cause it´s starting here soon and i´m wondering if i should make an effort to watch it.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Joan of Arcadia is worth watching. Especially the first season. It sucks that it's been cancelled

~ Carla
Old 06-24-2005, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

I never had any interest in JoA.

kenny | credit
Old 06-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

whats it about? and also true calling i´ve heard about that show but anybody know whats that´s about?
Old 06-27-2005, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Tru Calling was a great show ... that sadly Fox cancelled.

Here is an official summary of the series:

Quote:
What would you do if you could relive a day? If you're TRU DAVIES (Eliza Dushku), you'd save lives. Tru is a smart and sexy recent college graduate who - when her high-powered medical internship falls through - finds herself working the midnight shift at the city morgue. One night, Tru questions reality when she thinks she hears a murder victim asking for her help. But the next morning, our heroine wakes up to find that she is back at the beginning of that very same day - twelve hours before a death that only she knows about is set to take place. Now with the clock ticking, Tru is compelled to traverse the city over the next twelve hours to try to prevent this tragedy, while at the same time trying to rescue members of her own family from their dangerous and self-destructive lives.

kenny | credit
Old 06-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

I saw a few eppys of JOA then had started to work on the nights that it aired so I didnt see much, But from what I saw it was pretty good. No worth taping...atleast for me.

Tru Calling was pretty good as well I saw a few as well. I liked the concept of the show. I am sorry it was cancelled. I may not have been a faithful watcher, I watched when I could..

Hey All

Sorry I have been MIA.. I managed to connect my unhooked up DSL. so now my dial up wont work, so for the time being I will have to visit from school. It stinks being without a computer. But I hope to have it fixed by the end of the week.

anyway I hope you all had a great weekend. I missed you all Much..

[b]Ell[b/] My quote is from Dawson's Creek Season 1.. its Pacey to Dawson...
Old 06-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

okey dawsons i so do not remember it then

i´m gonna watch Joan tonight see whats it all about and tru calling on thursday cause i seriously need something on tv just about right now this summer schedule sucks when one downloads all the shows uhmmm only 13 wednesdays tomorrow until Veronica Mars begins.

anybody know when alias returns?
Old 06-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Not sure ... with JG's baby news, it could be delayed to January, again.

kenny | credit
Old 06-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

I read some where that they were going to being taping soon. I am not sure how true that is but I will find the article and send it his way..
Old 06-29-2005, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

yeah didn´t like joan that much, don´t understand whats it about

january NO!!!!!!!!!!! i mean thats just cruel i wanna know who the hell he is if he isn´t......

watching felicity i´m on season 4 seriously how hot are noel and ben, i´m firmly in noels corner but i still think she´ll end up with ben and i cannot believe i haven´t spoiled myself in all those years... uhm impressive

so how´s it hanging yall?
Old 06-29-2005, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

I've been watching "Felicity" on WE. I think there finishing up S2, and S3 starts Thursday. Alot of it seems new to me because it's been so long since I've seen these episodes.

Alias in January? I wouldn't mind ... to be honest, great cliffhanger, crappy season. So, if it takes longer to premiere, I'm ok. I have "Lost", "Desperate Housewives", "Grey's Anatomy", and "Veronica Mars" to look forward too.

kenny | credit
Old 06-29-2005, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

oh i would survive, i´m strong but still damn it i really wanna know but your right Grey´s A and Veronica Mars are what i´m mostly looking forward to and ofcourse the new football season starts on august 13 so it´s all happening

me to i thought i had seen felicity season 3 but i´d forgotten about almost everything that happend in it weird ha.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

ellavm...I have to say though, not remembering everything, it helps with the viewing experience. Yesterday's episode...Felicity turned Ben down when he barged in on her date with the druggie...I totally forgot what happened. I was rooting Ben on...and he got rejected. I felt bad. And to tell you the truth, I preferred FAN to FAB.

kenny | credit