Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

I'm surprised Renault didn't have the one lap pace. Toyotas aren't a problem for Renault, but Ferrari looks really mighty.

Rosberg in top 10, when both McLarens weren't able to do that! Wow.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeh, I think that it will be a great race! I mean, Alonso will probably overtake both Toyota drivers... and then it's gonna be Michael versus Alonso!

I just hope that Ferrari doesn't tell Felipe to let Michael overtake him on the beggining... that would suck.
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
Old 10-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, you're right, but Ferrari has bad memories from Turkey, when Michael didn't overtake Felipe during the start, and we all know what happend later.

I hope Fisico will show something tomorrow after his error from Shanghai. :/

The only thing that worries me is that I have to get up at 7 am to watch the race live. But I'll do that!
Old 10-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah, you're right, but Ferrari has bad memories from Turkey, when Michael didn't overtake Felipe during the start, and we all know what happend later.
I so wish that happened again... That race was like, the best one!

Quote:
The only thing that worries me is that I have to get up at 7 am to watch the race live. But I'll do that!
I'll have to wake up 2 am! Or I'll just sleep after the race... don't know...
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
Old 10-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðavid (View Post)
I so wish that happened again... That race was like, the best one!
Me too! Fernando ahead of Schumi in Japan would be great.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Addicted Fan

OH.MY.GOD!
parasite33: How happy are you?!
Old 10-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
OH.MY.GOD!
parasite33: How happy are you?!
EXTREMELY!
That was like a dream come true. I was watching it and polish commentator says "Now, it seems nothing can take the win away from Schumi, only a car's failure..." and a second didn't pass - we all saw this smoke.

I know, it's bad to be happy, that a mechanical failure puts a driver out of the race, but Fernando has had mechanical failures too, so it's equal.

Poor Fisi, it was so sad when he was crying on the podium.

Did you see what did happen with Alber's car?
Old 10-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Moderator Manager

i can't believe that happened! ferrari gave away their championship hopes with an engine failure. i think they were stunned. you can see jean todt's shock! and i can feel alonso's enthusiasm. i guess its safe to say that alonso will be champion this season.

i know we all know this but i just wanna post this...

Iit's Official! Ferrari confirms Raikkonen & Massa

Kimi Raikkonen will be the replacement for Ferrari’s Michael Schumacher, who is retiring at the end of this season. Twenty-six year old Raikkonen, who currently drives for Mercedes-McLaren, has signed a contract that will last until the end of 2009. He will be joined by Brazil’s Felipe Massa, who has renewed his contract until the end of the 2008 season.

Formerly, there were rumours that Moto GP star Valentino Rossi might be joining the Ferrari team but everyone knew that only Kimi Raikkonen was the right man for the job. In our opinion, Raikkonen has always been Schumacher’s heir apparent and perhaps now he will have the chance to show his true potential in Formula One by having a reliable F1 car. It has been terribly disappointing watching Kimi start a race with so much potential, only to see him retire before the finish. Together, the two drivers will make a formidable team, and should make next year’s F1 season very interesting indeed.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-10-2006, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

That's true - Kimi is an amazingly talented driver who only been hampered by a lot of mechanical failures (and other things that've made him retire). I think he's gonna be superb next season

Who would've thought, Schumi retiring due to engine trouble and Fernando Alonso winning! It's not nice to wish mechanical failure onto a competitor, but you take what you can get. I do hope this means Alonso will shut up about being "isolated" and "alone" and get back down to winning at Brazil. I think Alonso is gifted, but he needs to think before he speaks, I was extremely unimpressed by that.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnightboy (View Post)
That's true - Kimi is an amazingly talented driver who only been hampered by a lot of mechanical failures (and other things that've made him retire). I think he's gonna be superb next season
haha! i love you!

alonso said that? i can't seem to remember. but yeah, i do agree with you. i hope he just takes winning a grand prix as it comes because schumi is great competition on-track. next year, he won't be around and its gonna be a different ballgame. next year, i have high hopes for kimi though. alonso's joining mclaren and we all know they have to improve on their engine reliability.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
next year, he won't be around and its gonna be a different ballgame. next year, i have high hopes for kimi though. alonso's joining mclaren and we all know they have to improve on their engine reliability.
That's why I think next year is going to be a Ferrari/Kimi year. Renault will probably have the car, but won't have the driver. McLaren will have the driver but not the car. Ferrari will have both. Good for Kimi.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasite33 (View Post)
That's why I think next year is going to be a Ferrari/Kimi year. Renault will probably have the car, but won't have the driver. McLaren will have the driver but not the car. Ferrari will have both. Good for Kimi.
ITA.

What about the WCC? Ferrari or Renault?
I really think that Ferrari can win it. I mean, I think that both Ferrari drivers will be on the top 3 in Brazil. But it would be perfect if Massa won the race here in Brazil But yeh, I know that probably won't happen. :/
Old 10-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What about the WCC? Ferrari or Renault?
I really think that Ferrari can win it. I mean, I think that both Ferrari drivers will be on the top 3 in Brazil. But it would be perfect if Massa won the race here in Brazil But yeh, I know that probably won't happen. :/
Well, Renault if you ask me. Such finish line like 1st 2nd Ferrari and 3rd 4th Renault gives the title to Renault, so it would be hard for Ferrari to take the title from Renault's hands.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Anybody already excited about the race? Any predictions?
Old 10-20-2006, 09:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasite33 (View Post)
Anybody already excited about the race? Any predictions?
I'm looking forward to this race since like, the beggining of the season! It's finally Brazilian GP Even thought I'm not going to Interlagos to watch it live It's tooo far away from where I live...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread