Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2015, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

[Snow Barry]Barry & Caitlin #2: Barry: For real? Why did you slap me? Caitlin: Because you were unconscious!

Barry & Caitlin Appreciation Thread

x

Fans:
1. Wingster
2. Beyond Insane
3. sharmans
4. Beyond Insane
5. LR_Roxy
6. Summer Falls
7. fire for a heart
8. andii98
9. Miros
10. theflashgurl
11. sourburst
12. BL.Arinna_1982
13. hlgreenie
14. caught each other
15. eternalâ—˜fate
16. KeepThisASecret
17. Against_all_odds
18. always protect you
19. B.Chambers
20. BreanLover
21. Heidsdk

Last edited by Heidsdk; 12-30-2015 at 06:40 AM
Old 12-30-2015, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

bringing over from the other thread:

Quote:
Depending upon if they take the time to explain why she became KF I could see either one.... Ronnie of course the loss but then if she felt that Barry chose someone else after that it might have been the tipping point potentially.

or even just if there was no Barry for in Earth Two's timeline. Cisco too. If she lost Ronnie and she didn't find Barry / he didn't get struck by lightening and become the Flash and she lost her career........... remember Wells said that he had ignored what had happened with the particle acclerator on Earth Two so maybe on Earth Two he didn't support her?

So with no Ronnie, no job, no Barry, no Cisco... I could totally see her going the KF route.

OR... and I just thought of this... what if it was her instead of Ronnie? What if she went down to the acclerator right before it blew up, trying to save everyone and was presumed dead but really transformed into KF... and then when she came back everyone turned their backs on her? That would be an interesting twist.

Any of those three I think would be mostly believable theories... just hope that the show chooses to at least explain it somewhat
aaah the last one is very interesting but she didnt turn her back on Ronnie, i dont think he will either, unless she just became evil in the meantime

but yes we do need some sort of explanation thats for sure

but the theory number 2 is intersting aswell, that actually very well could be but are we sure they all have doublegangers or? cause if we are then there are cisco and that, but interesting if there arent.

Then i totally can see her go awall and jst go mental as KF

Quote:
Interesting theories. . Do we think barry and caitlin in E2 know each other?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
its possible? I mean, if the guy waring a bow tie is E2 Barry that I'd say its more likely.But its hard to say right now without knowing whether or not she knows him or if Zoom has had her try to get rid of Barry.

Unless there is a teaser clip released at some point that has a conversation stating one way or the other, its going to be hard to know for sure

hmm, i dont actually know, it doesnt look like it, and i agree with what bonnie said, that maybe zoom just sent her after E2 Barry i actually have no clue.
or she's maybe mad he chose iris i dont know
Old 12-30-2015, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

yeah, its hard to say. I mean, he is just standing there looking at her approach in the photo stills so its possible that he knows her though? its so hard to say with it being so far away from those episodes airing. I doubt they'll give us much more than what they have to go on until the promo for that week, etc.

and yeah, it could be any of those or it might be something else entirely regarding with how and why she's KF. But it is fun to speculate
Old 12-31-2015, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it really is fun to speculate, thats the cool thing about these shows, soo many opportunitys for the characters

aah no i dont think they will give us much more i guess they are carefull now
Old 12-31-2015, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

oh yeah. especially with something like KF - even though its E2. You don't want to give too much away
Old 12-31-2015, 08:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

New thread

That title my fav
Old 12-31-2015, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

thanks. though I really can't take credit for the title

and that scene did crack me up.

ending the year so I'll ad another vid

Old 01-01-2016, 06:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yes thats awesome we need more
Old 01-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thank ypu for the vid
Old 01-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

no problem and yeah, I hope they have something pretty soon after the break, some kind of more similar to some of their season 1 interactions.

either her patching him up or talking about something going on, etc.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah exactly i really hope that, cause i miss it

and he probably will be patched up again soon, i dont doubt that, so that would be a great opportunity to have a heart to heart
Old 01-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

yeah. I thought once that the writers tweeted about them having a heart to heart that that they were filming. no idea what episode # that would have been. was a couple weeks before the break.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oooh thats exciting then they have one yes, hmm maybe the one which comes on first here at the secon premiere? cause not long ago they filmed 13 and 14 or what it was..

did the writers write before of after that? cause then you can kind of time it i guess maybe to which episode, unless they film different episodes at different times, like episde 10 then 13 or something like that, if it made sence?
Old 01-03-2016, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

yeah. i just remember something about one of them saying that Barry and Caitlin had a heart to heart and that she didn't need to look sad or something like that because something great was coming ....

something like that. I can't remember exactly what it was
Old 01-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah. i just remember something about one of them saying that Barry and Caitlin had a heart to heart and that she didn't need to look sad or something like that because something great was coming ....

something like that. I can't remember exactly what it was
oh i hope we get one